Why Is This Statue Still Standing?

The man put people into concentration camps simply based upon their race.
He allowed blacks to be segregated from everything whites were allowed to do.
He kept people from immigrating into America just because of their race.

Time to tear down this statue of FDR.

View attachment 143963
I'm no fan of FDR, but that's a statue in a park with statues of all of our Presidents.

Retard.

View attachment 143963
I'm not fan of FDR, but that's a statue in a park with statues of all of our Presidents.

Retard.
So?

View attachment 143963
I'm not fan of FDR, but that's a statue in a park with statues of all of our Presidents.

Retard.
Let's put Lee with Patton.

Another contard fail.

FDR wasn't a traitor to the United States- and never fought against the United States.

And far from keeping blacks segregated from 'everything whites were allowed to do'- integrated the war industry in WW2

Executive Order 8802 - Wikipedia

I have said a number of times that the people like you who refuse to allow Syrian refugees into our country will be burning in hell right next to the people who sent the Jewish refugees back to Hitler.

I'm not forgiving FDR for internment camps. Neither am I about to use that issue to forget the good he did. A myopic view of history distorts history.

Do you apply that standard to everyone? And exactly what did fdr do that tips the scales more than throwing over one hundred thousand innocent Americans into fucking concentration camps?

the internment camps were nothing like that which are known as "concentration camps"----ie
the Nazi constructs of your utopia. From age zero to four----I lived in the left over military
housing that had been constructed during world war II. My dad had a right as a veteran-----
it was primitive but not all that bad at all------it was the same life-style imposed on the Chinese
"interned"
So because Japanese were not put into gas chambers we should overlook the racism of FDR?

we should consider it in context and realistically. No doubt he was racist, ----so was George
Washington. Our heroes ---"did it" to lots of people-----Native americans, Negroes, ----
this and that protestant sect, Catholics---esp IRISH, Jews, Chinese, etc etc. ----all "more
or less" consider the degree and the context ------ I still believe that George admitted that HE chopped down the cherry tree. The answer is to RECOGNIZE it realistically
Yeah, so why would a statue of Lee be removed from a university he founded?

Answer: the left are insane.

yes----true

Another contard fail.

FDR wasn't a traitor to the United States- and never fought against the United States.

And far from keeping blacks segregated from 'everything whites were allowed to do'- integrated the war industry in WW2

KKK never fought against the US.

Your post is an epic fail.

Yes. An attempt to amplify the wrongs Roosevelt did in an effort to cast him as a traitor, a villain.

"Amplify"? Does throwing innocent Americans into fucking concentration camps need any amplification to reach the level of villainy for you?
I'm not forgiving FDR for internment camps. Neither am I about to use that issue to forget the good he did. A myopic view of history distorts history.

Do you apply that standard to everyone? And exactly what did fdr do that tips the scales more than throwing over one hundred thousand innocent Americans into fucking concentration camps?

the internment camps were nothing like that which are known as "concentration camps"----ie
the Nazi constructs of your utopia. From age zero to four----I lived in the left over military
housing that had been constructed during world war II. My dad had a right as a veteran-----
it was primitive but not all that bad at all------it was the same life-style imposed on the Chinese
"interned"

They were "concentration camps." That's what the SOB fdr called them and that is what - factually - they were. They were not Nazi death camps, but I hope that is not your standard of acceptability for the United States. And the victims in fdr's concentration camps were Japanese (mostly American citizens) not Chinese, professor.

true----Japanese-----he did it----it was wrong-----not nice-----we are sorry he did it

Another contard fail.

Lee fought against America. Who brought up the KKK?

Another contard fail.

So only people fighting again government count?

MLK openly fought against the government, Dufus.

Another contard fail.

Only traitors fighting against America. Lee is as much a traitor as Benedict Arnold.

Tell me something. Did you drink a big glass of Liquid Drano this morning to make yourself this stupid?

Another contard fail.

Only traitors fighting against America.

Tell me something. Did you drink a big glass of Liquid Drano this morning to make yourself this stupid?
Dufus has no clue that thousands of Civil Rights people were arrested for defying the government.

Another contard fail.

Dufus has no clue that thousands of Civil Rights people were arrested for defying the government.
For defying the unconstitutional Jim Crow laws.

Jesus, you really are one stupid bigoted retard.

Just the latest Democrat incitement of violent division. Carrying on Obama's work. This 'Monument' issue was never a major issue. Now all of a sudden it's a major issue, worthy of hysterical chaos. The 'most important issue facing America.' It's all Democrat-contrived incitement. Democrats desperately want their 'Race War.' Just follow the money, and you'll find that George Soros-funded groups are behind this manufactured 'crisis.'

I'm amazed so many Americans are still falling for the same old Democrat-manufactured B.S. But oh well, i guess it's all part of the NWO Globalist plan. They're employing the old 'Divide & Conquer' strategy to destroy the country. They've already been very successful with it in Western Europe. They're just carrying the plan over here to the US now. Hopefully enough Americans are aware of what's going on, and stand up. But i guess we'll see. Stay tuned.

For defying the unconstitutional Jim Crow laws.

Jesus, you really are one stupid bigoted retard.
At the time those laws were Constitutional.

And at no time did the CSA ever attempt to overthrow the American government, Dufus.

Just the latest Democrat incitement of violent division. Carrying on Obama's work. This 'Monument' issue was never a major issue. Now all of a sudden it's a major issue, worthy of hysterical chaos. The 'most important issue facing America.' It's all Democrat-contrived incitement. Democrats desperately want their 'Race War.' Just follow the money, and you'll find that George Soros-funded groups are behind this manufactured 'crisis.'

I'm amazed so many Americans are still falling for the same old Democrat-manufactured B.S. But oh well, i guess it's all part of the NWO Globalist plan. They're employing the old 'Divide & Conquer' strategy to destroy the country. They've already been very successful with it in Western Europe. They're just carrying the plan over here to the US now. Hopefully enough Americans are aware of what's going on, and stand up. But i guess we'll see. Stay tuned.
They said it was flags. Then it's monuments. Then it's names. It just keeps going because the left fights shadows.

Forum List

Back