Why Liberalism Increases Poverty

This is why conservatives can't win. All they do is bitch about the imperfections of liberalism.

They have nothing to offer in its place that will make things any better.

Better for whom and at the cost to whom?

The government isn't supposed to "make things better". No place in any founding documents of this country does it spell out that government is supposed to "make things better", which is why government consistently fails in that endeavor.

The whole point of government is to make things better. What other point is there?

Not only do Liberal policies not alleviate poverty.....they increase it!

And Thomas Sowell explains it as no one else can!

1. "If increasing your income by $10,000 a year would cause you to lose $15,000 worth of government benefits, would you do it? That is more than the equivalent of a 100 percent tax rate on income. Even millionaires and billionaires don't pay that high a tax rate.

Then tell us how the conservatives/Republicans would fix that.
Gee, I don't know.

Oh wait, I do know.

People can earn their own living or fucking starve to death.

Natural selection. Like Darwinism. If one is not fit, one doesn't survive.

Or, anybody that chooses to help the useless can do so, just don't force me to provide charity by using the government as a forceful weapon.

Yes, you hold the consensus conservative opinion, although few have the courage to admit it openly.

You want a third world type country where the rich and the otherwise well off have theirs, and where the poor fend for themselves with no help whatsoever, unless it's voluntary.

Conservatives should be honest, especially politicians who call themselves conservative; they should run for office on that message.

They should represent conservatism for what it really is.

Forum List

Back