🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why you NEED a "weapon of war".

Biden and his asshole Democrat friends that are yelling for more gun control are idiots. This video pretty well lays out the case of why you need an "assault" weapon.

We are Americans. We do not have to justify a "need" for any weapon, for any purpose. That being said the noose of gun control is tightening around gun owners' necks in many states. However, one can still acquire just about any item one desires—if one knows where to look. Just last night I found a fully assembled "top piece" and a fully assembled "bottom piece". Both will ship right to the old front door. What makes the bottom piece so special? It does the three position shuffle. America doth still rock (and roll).

Biden and his asshole Democrat friends that are yelling for more gun control are idiots. This video pretty well lays out the case of why you need an "assault" weapon.

Worst case of race baiting I've ever seen! :smoke:

I would have held the mother down, cuffed him with a tie and fed him to the police.

But nice to see his "buddy" left him to fry.

Biden and his asshole Democrat friends that are yelling for more gun control are idiots.
Who's doing all this yelling?

9442056_010721-cc-GettyImages-qanon-shaman-img.jpg

Worst case of race baiting I've ever seen! :smoke:

I would have held the mother down, cuffed him with a tie and fed him to the police.

But nice to see his "buddy" left him to fry.

The AR-15 got the sonofabitch's attention, didn't it?

If you didn't have one then he may have kicked your ass and tied you up, raped your wife, sodomized your dog and stole everything else you had in the house.

If you are a real "tool freak" then you would know that an AR-15 is a damn good tool.

Forum List

Back