Will a Trump Administration End These Free Gifts to the Democrat Party?

People who think both parties are the same don't seem to see the free gifts given to only one side. The Republican message is censored while the freely broadcast the Democrat message far and wide. There is very little real journalism these days

It's been going on for decades without consequence, they're not going to stop, until they're stopped. Even small fines from the FEC won't do it. It will take prosecution and jail time for execs to stop it.

People who think both parties are the same don't seem to see the free gifts given to only one side. The Republican message is censored while the freely broadcast the Democrat message far and wide. There is very little real journalism these days

Did you bother to actually listen to Joe Rogan? He did say that he thinks Kamala will win. Why is reporting that a MSNBC propaganda?

Here is the The Hill saying the same thing: https://thehill.com/video/joe-rogan-thinks-kamala-harris-will-win-election/9917032/

As a Liberal, I automatically get “Free Stuff”

I get free meals at the drive throughs, free drinks at any bar and free lap dances at the Titty Bar.

I just flash my Liberal Card and wink…..

1722805824862.gif

As a Liberal, I automatically get “Free Stuff”

I get free meals at the drive throughs, free drinks at any bar and free lap dances at the Titty Bar.

I just flash my Liberal Card and wink…..

View attachment 990034
Yikes. You need to get upgraded to premium. And fast. There you get a choice of fixing any election of your choice.

Upgrade to premium plus and you can even influence foreign elections. How do you think UK went Labour? Thanks to yours truly.

Isn’t it great to be a Lib? You get to control the media, elections ….

Forum List

Back