Will ANY PC Police admit ANY responsibility for Trump?

At what point in this thread did anyone challenge his OP with other than, "But they are RACIST!".

I did. Go back and read my posts and don't come back telling me to link to those posts. You didn't read them or ignored them.

Fair enough.

But how many of the Rust Belt's traditionally dem union blue collar workers/voters were willing to listen to a Billionaire Republican despite him being labeled as a horrible "racist" because they had noticed over the years that THEY THEMSELVES were constantly and falsely accused of being "racist" by the same corrupt media/pop culture?

2012 Exit Polls, OHIO,

Is anyone in household a union member?

22% say YES - Obama wins their vote 60% to 37%

Ohio Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

2016 Exit Polls, OHIO,

union household?

23% say YES - TRUMP wins their vote 54% to 41%

2016 election results: Ohio Exit polls

A 36 point swing in the union vote in Ohio. To Trump. That's how he won. (the swings were similar in the rest of the so-called rust belt)

How does that measure their willingness to listen based on factors like shared false accusations of racism?

Who called the union workers of Ohio racist?

You think there was a 36 point swing in the union vote in Ohio all over POLITICAL CORRECTNESS?

You are the dumbest fuck here.

YOu lefties have been calling everyone that disagrees with you racists, forever.

You think the blue collar white workers who have been FUCKED by globalization while being told to "check their privilege" didn't feel some common ground with Trump when the media scum dog piled him?

Sure they did.

Oh, you've tried this before, and I answered you. You must have "forgotten".

:laugh:

I can't think of one. Not one.

Your ignorant question demonstrates how clueless you are on this topic.

No, guy, you've never answered this question. You post a whole lot of stuff where Seinfeld whines that his buddy Kramer can't get bookings anymore because he ranted a lot of racist shit at some hecklers once...

But the all important salient point that you apparently can't say because of "Political Correctness'... it doesn't exist.

I did. Go back and read my posts and don't come back telling me to link to those posts. You didn't read them or ignored them.

Fair enough.

But how many of the Rust Belt's traditionally dem union blue collar workers/voters were willing to listen to a Billionaire Republican despite him being labeled as a horrible "racist" because they had noticed over the years that THEY THEMSELVES were constantly and falsely accused of being "racist" by the same corrupt media/pop culture?

2012 Exit Polls, OHIO,

Ohio Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

2016 Exit Polls, OHIO,

union household?

A 36 point swing in the union vote in Ohio. To Trump. That's how he won. (the swings were similar in the rest of the so-called rust belt)

How does that measure their willingness to listen based on factors like shared false accusations of racism?

Who called the union workers of Ohio racist?

You think there was a 36 point swing in the union vote in Ohio all over POLITICAL CORRECTNESS?

You are the dumbest fuck here.

YOu lefties have been calling everyone that disagrees with you racists, forever.

You think the blue collar white workers who have been FUCKED by globalization while being told to "check their privilege" didn't feel some common ground with Trump when the media scum dog piled him?

Sure they did.

Show me some liberals of note who call union workers racists.

Oh, btw, Bernie Sanders the ultimate LIBERAL, cleaned up in the rust belt in the primaries, among those union voters.

Oh, you've tried this before, and I answered you. You must have "forgotten".

I can't think of one. Not one.

Your ignorant question demonstrates how clueless you are on this topic.

No, guy, you've never answered this question. You post a whole lot of stuff where Seinfeld whines that his buddy Kramer can't get bookings anymore because he ranted a lot of racist shit at some hecklers once...

But the all important salient point that you apparently can't say because of "Political Correctness'... it doesn't exist.

Mac thinks the evil of PC is that people who say controversial shit occasionally get held accountable for it by public opinion.

Apparently if you have an opinion now (that Mac doesn't like), and act on it, Mac labels you politically correct as if you've committed a crime.

so let me get this straight. We hurt you wittle feelings by pointing our your racism and misogyny...

So you all stamped your little feet and voted for Trump.

No, more like your five fascists on the USSC told the majority in each state "we're removing the reason and purpose for why marriage was created (to provide both a mother and father for children), to your state's detriment, without your permission." ....and the same day (needing weeks in advance clearance) the Obama/dem Whitehouse displayed rainbow lights covering the phasod in a giant "FUCK YOU" to the majority in the several states....indicating the executive branch was in cahoots with the judicial branch beforehand: that Obergefell was not actually a true Hearing; but a formality.

And...

The PC police had a Christian thrown in jail for objecting to play along with the LGBT cult & it's fascist Justice-buddies...

And...

King Obama (the dems) made an executive order (without force of law) threatening to withhold funds from public schools in every state if they did not allow boys to use the girls' showers, restrooms, etc.

THEN the majority stamped their little feet and voted for Trump. Should be quite evident to all but the dullest of analysts. The electorate rejected fascism. It had gotten so bad, so evident, that even the blazing idiot cheeto Jesus with his millions of gaffs, STILL won the election. And, I maintain the GOP could've run a stale cheese sandwich on the "fuck the dems' fascism" platform and won..

Last edited:
Fair enough.

2012 Exit Polls, OHIO,

2016 Exit Polls, OHIO,

union household?

What does that even mean? You're desperately trying to avoid admitting that Trump co-opted a liberal position in order to win.

Your numbers show that Trump got more of the union vote than Romney, but it does not say why.

The idea that the Blue Collar White voters were more willing to listen to Trump the Billionaire because they have noticed that they had a common enemy, ie the Media that has nothing but contempt for them both.

Not to mention that some of them had to love seeing someone treat the media like they never had a chance to, all the times the media dismissed them as racist hicks.

The only question is, how many of them loved that.

Half of the voters in Ohio also said they believed international trade took jobs.

Trump won that vote by 41 points. You think that has something to do with your imaginary claim that the media calls union workers hicks?

Yes.

'No more political correctness' for Trump supporters

"Now, some Trump supporters – many white, working-class voters frustrated with the country’s shifting economics and demographics – applaud him for not being afraid to make noise about the things that anger them but that they feel discouraged from saying out loud.

“It’s a cultural backlash,” said Steve Schmidt, a Republican political strategist who ran Sen. John McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign. “Millions and millions of people in this country, blue-collar people, feel that their values are under assault, that they’re looked down upon, condescended to by the elites.”

“The big problem this country has is being politically correct,” he said in a debate in August, when pressed on his comments about women that brought criticism. “I’ve been challenged by so many people and I don’t frankly have time for total political correctness. And to be honest with you, this country doesn’t have time either.”

In doing so, Trump tapped into a frustration shared even by many voters who disagree with him on other issues. In an October poll of Americans by Fairleigh Dickinson University, more than two-thirds agreed that political correctness is a “big problem” for the country. Among Republicans, it was 81 percent.

That sentiment is clear in conversations with Trump supporters.

“Let him be a man with the guts to say what he wants,” said Polly Day, 74, a retired nurse from Wausau, Wisconsin, who came to a Trump rally last Saturday in nearby Rothschild. “Should he tone down? He’ll figure that out on his own. I like him the way he is.”

At the same rally, Kottke said Trump’s rejection of political correctness is one of the main reasons he supports him, along with the candidate’s determination to improve security, protect jobs and keep Muslims out of the country.

Plenty of others agreed with him.

“Finally somebody’s coming in that has the cojones to say something and to do something,” said Ray Henry, another supporter. “I think he’s saying what a lot of what America’s feeling right now … enough’s enough.”

"Ayres and other analysts say Trump’s rejection of political correctness appeals to voters frustrated by the setbacks of the Great Recession and the global economy; immigration that has made the country more heterogeneous; and cultural trends such as gay marriage and measures to fight discrimination against African-Americans, which make them feel marginalized.

“This doesn’t fall out of left field,” said Marc Hetherington, a professor of political science at Vanderbilt University who studies polarization and voter trust. “But what these political actors have done, Trump and Cruz in particular, is give that … worry and frustration a voice.”

That frustration was made clear in a poll by Quinnipiac University, released Tuesday, that found a deep vein of dissatisfaction among Trump supporters.

Nine in 10 questioned said their values and beliefs are under attack. Eight in 10 said the government has gone too far in assisting minorities, a view shared by 76 percent of Cruz supporters. But Trump was unrivaled in claiming the largest number of supporters – 84 percent – who agreed that the U.S. needs a leader “willing to say or do anything” to tackle the country’s problems."

"dams, who has lived in the U.S. since 2009, said he believes many voters are drawn to Trump’s rejection of that correctness, and his emphasis on reclaiming individualism, identity and self-confidence stripped away by it.

At the Wisconsin rally, a number of Trump supporters offered a similar appraisal.

“We have gone overboard with political correctness, everyone backtracking on their statements,” said Chris Sharkey, 39, of Wausau, who says he chafes at behavioral strictures in his workplace, where human resource officers tell employees to avoid discussing politics."

Where's your evidence for your claim the PC cost Hillary the election?
Please read the OP. I specifically said the following:

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility". A N Y.

You guys really are a hoot.

So I guess you've forgotten you said this:

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

2012 Exit Polls, OHIO,

2016 Exit Polls, OHIO,

union household?

What does that even mean? You're desperately trying to avoid admitting that Trump co-opted a liberal position in order to win.

Your numbers show that Trump got more of the union vote than Romney, but it does not say why.

The idea that the Blue Collar White voters were more willing to listen to Trump the Billionaire because they have noticed that they had a common enemy, ie the Media that has nothing but contempt for them both.

Not to mention that some of them had to love seeing someone treat the media like they never had a chance to, all the times the media dismissed them as racist hicks.

Half of the voters in Ohio also said they believed international trade took jobs.

Trump won that vote by 41 points. You think that has something to do with your imaginary claim that the media calls union workers hicks?

Yes.

"Now, some Trump supporters – many white, working-class voters frustrated with the country’s shifting economics and demographics – applaud him for not being afraid to make noise about the things that anger them but that they feel discouraged from saying out loud.

“It’s a cultural backlash,” said Steve Schmidt, a Republican political strategist who ran Sen. John McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign. “Millions and millions of people in this country, blue-collar people, feel that their values are under assault, that they’re looked down upon, condescended to by the elites.”

“The big problem this country has is being politically correct,” he said in a debate in August, when pressed on his comments about women that brought criticism. “I’ve been challenged by so many people and I don’t frankly have time for total political correctness. And to be honest with you, this country doesn’t have time either.”

In doing so, Trump tapped into a frustration shared even by many voters who disagree with him on other issues. In an October poll of Americans by Fairleigh Dickinson University, more than two-thirds agreed that political correctness is a “big problem” for the country. Among Republicans, it was 81 percent.

“Let him be a man with the guts to say what he wants,” said Polly Day, 74, a retired nurse from Wausau, Wisconsin, who came to a Trump rally last Saturday in nearby Rothschild. “Should he tone down? He’ll figure that out on his own. I like him the way he is.”

At the same rally, Kottke said Trump’s rejection of political correctness is one of the main reasons he supports him, along with the candidate’s determination to improve security, protect jobs and keep Muslims out of the country.

“Finally somebody’s coming in that has the cojones to say something and to do something,” said Ray Henry, another supporter. “I think he’s saying what a lot of what America’s feeling right now … enough’s enough.”

"Ayres and other analysts say Trump’s rejection of political correctness appeals to voters frustrated by the setbacks of the Great Recession and the global economy; immigration that has made the country more heterogeneous; and cultural trends such as gay marriage and measures to fight discrimination against African-Americans, which make them feel marginalized.

“This doesn’t fall out of left field,” said Marc Hetherington, a professor of political science at Vanderbilt University who studies polarization and voter trust. “But what these political actors have done, Trump and Cruz in particular, is give that … worry and frustration a voice.”

That frustration was made clear in a poll by Quinnipiac University, released Tuesday, that found a deep vein of dissatisfaction among Trump supporters.

Nine in 10 questioned said their values and beliefs are under attack. Eight in 10 said the government has gone too far in assisting minorities, a view shared by 76 percent of Cruz supporters. But Trump was unrivaled in claiming the largest number of supporters – 84 percent – who agreed that the U.S. needs a leader “willing to say or do anything” to tackle the country’s problems."

"dams, who has lived in the U.S. since 2009, said he believes many voters are drawn to Trump’s rejection of that correctness, and his emphasis on reclaiming individualism, identity and self-confidence stripped away by it.

At the Wisconsin rally, a number of Trump supporters offered a similar appraisal.

“We have gone overboard with political correctness, everyone backtracking on their statements,” said Chris Sharkey, 39, of Wausau, who says he chafes at behavioral strictures in his workplace, where human resource officers tell employees to avoid discussing politics."

So you honestly believe that Trump would have won even if he had stuck with Romney's pro-free trade position,
the Gop's traditional position?

That's daft.

PC had nothing to do with the election outcome, Mac's obsession notwithstanding.

Hillary Clinton lost about a million and a half union votes compared to Obama from 2012.

But that's kind of the problem. Unions have largely been a white person's protection society. and they've watched their little world shrink for decades, and Trump offered them snake oil instead of addressing the real issue. The workplace is more technical and requires higher levels of education.

Trump offered them the solution that he'd just break some treaties and those jobs would come back.

Mac disagrees with me all the time.

He doesn't call you on your racism, that's the point. NOr guys like Odium who are even more openly racist.

You are the racist here Joe. You constantly use racist slurs against rural and/or southern whites.

NOt me.

Where's your evidence for your claim the PC cost Hillary the election?
Please read the OP. I specifically said the following:

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility". A N Y.

You guys really are a hoot.

So I guess you've forgotten you said this:

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.
Um, yes, that's my point. The question is to what degree, and how much it mattered.

I realize you binary thinkers don't understand terms like "to what degree". Maybe sit this one out if you're confused.

Sure they did.

if those dumb blue color workers think they have any common ground with a "billionaire" who made his fortune outsourcing jobs and getting huge government tax breaks, then they are deluded.

Trump played the same old game. "That Darkie wants half your cookie" when he's wolfed down the other 10.

Trump didn't even invent racism. If he had, it would have went bankrupt years ago like one of his casinos.

Yes.

So you honestly believe that Trump would have won even if he had stuck with Romney's pro-free trade position,
the Gop's traditional position?

That's daft.

No. I think both were important factors.

Do you think that Romney could have won with Trump's Trade position? Do you think Romney would have made such inroads into the Blue Dog democrats?

Sure they did.

if those dumb blue color workers think they have any common ground with a "billionaire" who made his fortune outsourcing jobs and getting huge government tax breaks, then they are deluded.

Trump played the same old game. "That Darkie wants half your cookie" when he's wolfed down the other 10.

Trump didn't even invent racism. If he had, it would have went bankrupt years ago like one of his casinos.

What you don't understand is that by going after Trump, the same way that they have slandered and vilified the "Dumb blue collar workers" the press DID CREATE COMMON GROUND between the two.

Who do you think Trump would rather have a beer with right now? Wolf Blitzer, or me?

Let me rephrase that, with Fucking Wolf Blitzer, or Me?

You are the racist here Joe. You constantly use racist slurs against rural and/or southern whites.

because they are rural and southern, two truly fucked up cultures.

Not because they are white.

I keep explaining this to you, but you dun der don't get no learnin', Cleetus.

Your excuses for your racism is of no interest to me, or any decent person.

You are a racist asshole. That's the important part.

ill bet mac got mad as fuck standing in line on black friday when a black guy butted him and he wanted to say the n word, but.. pc police

Your race baiting is tearing this nation apart. Do you care?

And yet an even larger majority rejected Trump, so once again, the PEOPLE chose Clinton.

The majority of voters rejected Hillary.

The majority of states, which is how it is decided, rejected Hillary.

The popular vote between Hillary and Trump for 50 out of the 51 contests rejected Hillary.

Time to get out of denial and admit it, you were one of the big reasons that people rejected Hillary.

Yeah Hillary cheated enough to win the popular vote in California, not really impressed.

To equate the state of Wyoming with the state of NY makes you a retard. Goddam this thread is full of Trumptards.
...yeah Wyoming has more sense. :lmao:

Wyoming has 3 EC votes, NY has 29. Sounds to me like NY has 10 times the say in the election then does Wyoming. Why the left has to resort to such easily proven false lies tells me they don't think much of their fellow liberals.

Wyoming has 585,000 people.

So NY has 32 times the number of people as Wyoming and 10 times the voice in the national election.

NY is getting fucked. Period. For no good reason.

For an excellent reason.

Well, look what I found.

I guess the Daily Beast is racist, too.

How the P.C. Police Propelled Donald Trump

The American left created Donald Trump.

When I say “the left,” I do not mean the Democratic Party—or, solely the Democratic Party. Rather, the pestilence that is the Trump campaign is the result of a conglomeration of political, academic, media, and cultural elites who for decades have tried to act as the arbiters of acceptable public debate and shut down any political expression from Americans with whom they disagree. They, more than anyone else, created Donald Trump’s candidacy and the increasingly hideous movement he now leads.

:bye1:

Except of course, Trump's movement is beautiful, not hideous.

Forum List

Back