Will Obamas wiretapping of Trumps home bring down the democrat party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
America has never seen this level of democrat fascism.....Trump now knows all, and will attack democrats with the truth.....can they survive?
The failure of Republican policies as far as the majority of Americans go will be the downfall of the GOP as a ruling party.

And if I'm wrong then I'll be the first to admit you fascists were right.
Failure? You are actually serious?

Trump is unhinged and must be stopped

FBI Director James Comey was 'incredulous' over Trump's tweets - CNNPolitics.com

FBI Director James Comey was "incredulous" over the weekend after President Donald Trump's allegation via Twitter that former President Barack Obama ordered a wiretap of his phones during the campaign, a person familiar with the matter told CNN.
The source said Comey was concerned that the allegation would make the FBI look bad, and that concern was part of what prompted the FBI director to have his staff reach out to staff at the Department of Justice asking them to knock down the allegation.
Comey's days are numbered. There's no way Trump won't be asking for his resignation in short order. He's an establishment stooge.

Must be. He had the audacity to tell the Emperor the truth didn't he? Mr. Trump...you have no clothes.

Trump told the truth. Comey ordered the FBI to wire tap Trump's home.

Funny....since there's an astounding lack of evidence.

This must be one of Trump's "alternative facts" right?

When was lack of evidence ever a concern for Dims like you?

FBI Director James Comey was 'incredulous' over Trump's tweets - CNNPolitics.com

FBI Director James Comey was "incredulous" over the weekend after President Donald Trump's allegation via Twitter that former President Barack Obama ordered a wiretap of his phones during the campaign, a person familiar with the matter told CNN.
The source said Comey was concerned that the allegation would make the FBI look bad, and that concern was part of what prompted the FBI director to have his staff reach out to staff at the Department of Justice asking them to knock down the allegation.

And you're gay and support "bullet trains" on taxpayer dollars. And-?

Clapper is a proven liar.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...esume-calls-for-james-clapper-perjury-charges

ome lawmakers reacted to the long-expected resignation announcement from Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Thursday by wishing him an eventful retirement, featuring prosecution and possible prison time.

The passage of more than three years hasn’t cooled the insistence in certain quarters that Clapper face charges for an admittedly false statement to Congress in March 2013, when he responded, “No, sir" and "not wittingly” to a question about whether the National Security Agency was collecting “any type of data at all” on millions of Americans.

Hmmm...sounds a bit like Sessions claiming he had no contacts with Russians...that would be "perjury" wouldn't it?

America has never seen this level of democrat fascism.....Trump now knows all, and will attack democrats with the truth.....can they survive?

Sure.

Ask yourself, who will report the truth? No one other than news sites that the left has demonized, so only right wingers will believe them.

Also, what will they do with the truth, will they present their evidence to the 9th court District?

Trust me, they have all their bases covered. The truth no longer matters.
I hear you BUT....if we weren't discussing this in the Internet, I would agree with you....

I think you underestimate the ability of Americans to think....it's a fatal flaw of democrats, but it's been so commoditized by them, many people believe it. I am not saying you are a democrat, from what I see of,your words you are not but, you've fallen into the trap of marginalizing he average American....

Give Americans the truth, then step back and watch them think...I think they will surprise you.....

Comey's days are numbered. There's no way Trump won't be asking for his resignation in short order. He's an establishment stooge.

Must be. He had the audacity to tell the Emperor the truth didn't he? Mr. Trump...you have no clothes.

When was lack of evidence ever a concern for Dims like you?

Ah, so you're admitting there is no evidence to support the claim. At least that's cleared up.

Sure.

Ask yourself, who will report the truth? No one other than news sites that the left has demonized, so only right wingers will believe them.

Also, what will they do with the truth, will they present their evidence to the 9th court District?

Well there's always the news sites that the right has demonized...
You mean fake news? Or very fake news?

Sure.

Which category does Breitbart fall under...? You'd call it "very fake" ... I'd call it "untethered from reality".

Sure.

Which category does Breitbart fall under...? You'd call it "very fake" ... I'd call it "untethered from reality".

3/4 of the way to Glenn Beck. :badgrin:

Sure.

You mean they told the emperor he had no cloths.

Sure.

I call it readable news.....it gives you the option to use what brainpower you have to decide on your own......

Sure.

You mean they told the emperor he had no cloths.

...cloths?

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...esume-calls-for-james-clapper-perjury-charges

ome lawmakers reacted to the long-expected resignation announcement from Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Thursday by wishing him an eventful retirement, featuring prosecution and possible prison time.

The passage of more than three years hasn’t cooled the insistence in certain quarters that Clapper face charges for an admittedly false statement to Congress in March 2013, when he responded, “No, sir" and "not wittingly” to a question about whether the National Security Agency was collecting “any type of data at all” on millions of Americans.

Hmmm...sounds a bit like Sessions claiming he had no contacts with Russians...that would be "perjury" wouldn't it?

There's no comparison between the two. Clapper's answer was a flat out lie of the most extreme proportions.

There's no comparison between the two. Clapper's answer was a flat out lie of the most extreme proportions.

I agree. Clapper's eyes lied the whole time.

Well, if I take the libturds position prove us wrong

I agree. Clapper's eyes lied the whole time.
I agree...I get paid to read people....he's a fucking fascist.....

The failure of Republican policies as far as the majority of Americans go will be the downfall of the GOP as a ruling party.

And if I'm wrong then I'll be the first to admit you fascists were right.
Failure? You are actually serious?
You don't think Republican policies fail? Were you around for one term he bush? Were you in a coma during W's 8 years of failure?

I know the next 4 years will be just like bush. Tax breaks to the rich, lots of spending and deregulations, military spending, oil prices go up, unions attacked, workers take a step back.

It's not enough the stock markets good. It was good before trump. How's labor doing? How's bllue collar doing?

Former British lawmaker at the heart of Trump wiretap allegations

GettyImages-144056711.jpg

LONDON — A former British legislator is at the heart of the Trump administration’s explosive allegation that President Barack Obama was spying on him during the 2016 campaign.

But who exactly is Louise Mensch?

For starters, the politician-turned-journalist is the writer behind an article published on the eve of the election titled: “EXCLUSIVE: FBI ‘Granted FISA Warrant’ Covering Trump Camp’s Ties To Russia.”

In her report, published Nov. 7, Mensch said the FBI was granted a FISA court warrant in October “giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.”

Motherfucking James Clapper is LYING.....AGAIN

Look how his beady eyes are downcasted - avoids direct eye contact

President Trump, please demand that FISA release those documents to you sir.

Trump has a Russia problem, a wire tap problem, a rigged election problem, and he issued an EO on immigration that makes sense. Finally.

We have had the JV running things since Election Day.
Watching you democrats end is awesome!!!!
The only end of a political party has been the conservatives, in fact two times. Meanwhile the Democrats keep rolling along since Jefferson.
Let's recap: The republicans have the House, the Senate, presidency (had states voting red that hadn't in over 40 years), majority state legislators, majority governorships, they control 34 states and if the win one more they convene a constitutional convention...which party is in trouble again? :cuckoo:
And they lost seats in the House and Senate, the President is a demolite, the Court still is hard centrist, and the Pubs just like the Dems will swing around again on the Wheel of Fortune. The difference will be that Roudy will be on the ground fuming.
Here's to more of those kinds of Democratic "victories"! Salut! :beer::asshole: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back