Will Obamas wiretapping of Trumps home bring down the democrat party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Comey and Clapper
Say Obama was no Tapper.
Clapper is a proven liar.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...esume-calls-for-james-clapper-perjury-charges

ome lawmakers reacted to the long-expected resignation announcement from Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Thursday by wishing him an eventful retirement, featuring prosecution and possible prison time.

The passage of more than three years hasn’t cooled the insistence in certain quarters that Clapper face charges for an admittedly false statement to Congress in March 2013, when he responded, “No, sir" and "not wittingly” to a question about whether the National Security Agency was collecting “any type of data at all” on millions of Americans.

Hmmm...sounds a bit like Sessions claiming he had no contacts with Russians...that would be "perjury" wouldn't it?

There's no comparison between the two. Clapper's answer was a flat out lie of the most extreme proportions.

I agree. Clapper's eyes lied the whole time.
I agree...I get paid to read people....he's a fucking fascist.....

From what you've demonstrated here, you can't even read posts .... much less people.

Roudy, post: 1673380
Your party is now rudderless, leaderless, and clueless, which is why it is about to implode.

Why is Trump behaving like a loser, then?

His Saturday 3:00 AM Tweetstorm accusing Obama of crimes with absolutely nothing factual behind it, is an act of desperation like a cornered rat.

Maybe Obama hacked into Trump's I-Phone and sent the messages and drugged Trump so he can't remember that he is the President of the United States of America.
Trump's claims are far more factual than you whiny Democrat's fabricated "Trump campaign colluded with the Russians" of which there hasn't been a shred of evidence for. The corroborating evidence for the wiretapping comes from leftie hack papers like NY Times and WAPO. It will be fun watching you guys get buried with your own words!

Last edited:
America has never seen this level of democrat fascism.....Trump now knows all, and will attack democrats with the truth.....can they survive?
The failure of Republican policies as far as the majority of Americans go will be the downfall of the GOP as a ruling party.

And if I'm wrong then I'll be the first to admit you fascists were right.
Failure? You are actually serious?
You don't think Republican policies fail? Were you around for one term he bush? Were you in a coma during W's 8 years of failure?

I know the next 4 years will be just like bush. Tax breaks to the rich, lots of spending and deregulations, military spending, oil prices go up, unions attacked, workers take a step back.

It's not enough the stock markets good. It was good before trump. How's labor doing? How's bllue collar doing?
The Bush Sr policy that failed was raising taxes. We had a recession immediately after he did that.

Roudy, post: 1673380
Your party is now rudderless, leaderless, and clueless, which is why it is about to implode.

Why is Trump behaving like a loser, then?

His Saturday 3:00 AM Tweetstorm accusing Obama of crimes with absolutely nothing factual behind it, is an act of desperation like a cornered rat.

Maybe Obama hacked into Trump's I-Phone and sent the messages and drugged Trump so he can't remember that he is the President of the United States of America.
Trump's claims are far more factual than you whiny Democrat's fabricated "Trump campaign colluded with the Russians" of which there hasn't been a shred of evidence for. The corroborating evidence for the wiretapping comes from leftie hack papers like NY Times and WAPO. It will be fun watching you guys get buried with your own words!

I'm having a blast watching the left wing media trying to spin this. The evidence comes from their very own articles.

:lol:

. Trump won the electoral college, busted the Rust Belt and many states that had not voted republican in almost 40 years. He did it by spending a fraction of what crooked Hillary and the corrupt Dems did, and ran against the disgusting dishonest biased media, the Democratic party, and the establishment republicans.

Yep, he said "I do not need your money", and that is the reason why the money bags (banksters with double citizenship) and their puppets, like Killary and Obama, hate Trump so much.

Trump said "America first", and that was outrageous for Globalists and their puppets. They need a world without national states (except Israel, this country has the right to exist as a pure Jewish state with Jews-only migration and citizenship laws), and that is the reason why you have to put Israel first, not the country you are supposed to represent.

But precisely because the lying media hated him so much, he was elected.

The banksters and these lying presstitutes are not as smart, as we have supposed, and they did not learn anything from their debacle, they just continue the old and stupid game, because they cannot understand that the spell does not work any more, their lying media lost the power over the brains of American Normies.

The republicans now have total control of the house, senate, state legislators, and governorships. Not to mention the Supreme Court. Republicans control 34 states and if they win one more state, they can have a constitutional convention, which means they can change the constitution. Your party is now rudderless, leaderless, and clueless, which is why it is about to implode.

But how many from these Republicans are real American patriots?
Most of them are Cuckservatives who will stab Trump into his back when there is an opportunity.

Trump has to purge his party from traitors if he wants to make America great again.

There's no need for name calling. However, tRUMP's Russian problem isn't going anywhere for the next 4 years. The evidence will be dripped out to where its ruins trumps "Stolen-Rigged Election.

Hardly anybody cares about the lying media vomiting lies about Russia and Trump.
Trump will meet with Putin, they will end the crazy confrontation, and that will be good for the Normies in the USA and Russia. These two big Christian countries have to join efforts to make their countries greater, and this process will be beneficial for all white Christians around the world, and for the humanity in general.

Well, the Globalist warmongers and their lying media and puppets will not like this process of normalisation, but who cares?

Let them whine the next 8 years in their lying media that is losing its readership, they will eventually go bankrupt.

:D

Clapper is a proven liar.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...esume-calls-for-james-clapper-perjury-charges

ome lawmakers reacted to the long-expected resignation announcement from Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Thursday by wishing him an eventful retirement, featuring prosecution and possible prison time.

The passage of more than three years hasn’t cooled the insistence in certain quarters that Clapper face charges for an admittedly false statement to Congress in March 2013, when he responded, “No, sir" and "not wittingly” to a question about whether the National Security Agency was collecting “any type of data at all” on millions of Americans.

Hmmm...sounds a bit like Sessions claiming he had no contacts with Russians...that would be "perjury" wouldn't it?

There's no comparison between the two. Clapper's answer was a flat out lie of the most extreme proportions.

I agree. Clapper's eyes lied the whole time.
I agree...I get paid to read people....he's a fucking fascist.....

From what you've demonstrated here, you can't even read posts .... much less people.
See...I can read you....you fascist fucktard.....:lol:

Trump has a Russia problem, a wire tap problem, a rigged election problem, and he issued an EO on immigration that makes sense. Finally.

We have had the JV running things since Election Day.

If Trump has any problem with loyalty to America, then this is an Israel-Problem, not a Russia-Problem.

But this is not only the problem of Trump, ALL American politicians have to hate the Christian Russia, and at the same time they have to kiss the ass of Israel.

Cui bono?
Is this really good for American Normies, who are predominantly Christians?

American policy, and Americans generally, support Israel.

Yes, they have to support Israel. USA is de facto a lapdog of Israel.
But the question is: Cui bono?
Is this really in the interest of American Normies, if USA is waging wars for Israel, American soldiers are dying for the interests of Israel, but USA is not even allowed to protect their own boarders from Third World Migration.

If some fools are talking about a foreign country, interfering in American policy, then they should talk about Israel, not about Russia.

Did the Russian Lobby push for opening of American boarders to criminal Third World people?

Did the Russian Lobby push for shipping American jobs away from America?

Did the Russian Lobby push for LGBT and other anti-Christian things that are not in the interes of American Normies?

Did the Russian Lobby push for removing the Christian symbols from public places in the USA, which is predominantly Christian? No way, Russia is a Christian country that is fighting for the revival of their Christian heritage, that was prohibited in the anti-Christian and anti-Russian Soviet Union.

I think that American Normies have to think about why their Politicians have to hate the Christian Russia and to kiss the ass of Israel, and to ask themselves:

Is this slavish support of Israel in our interests, or is this only in the interest of the Globalist Establishment and their lying media?

Maybe Americans should stop being slaves of Israel and enemies of the Christian Russia, and think twice what is REALLY in their best interests?

Last edited:
Butthurt Hussaine and Crooked Hillary need to explain what they know about the wiretapping.

Americans generally like Russians and detest Russia.

What you say is idiotic and oxymoronic, pardon my French.
Would anybody in his right mind say that he likes Jews, but detests the Jewish state?
:D
To borrow a phrase, that is an "idiotic and oxymoronic" opinion unfettered from American reality. One can like the one and detest the other. Americans overwhelming love America, and more than 60% detest Trump. Russians are often fun, garrulous, generous, and so forth I have found, but the Russian State is a fascistic totalitarian monstrosity headed by a monster. I understand you are a Putin butt kisser, yes.

Last edited:
Butthurt Hussaine and Crooked Hillary need to explain what they know about the wiretapping.
White House aides struggle to defend Trump wiretap claims

Days after President Trump’s unfounded allegation that former president Barack Obama wiretapped Trump Tower, the normally media-hungry White House went largely dark. Press secretary Sean Spicer did not allow cameras into his daily briefing, and Trump signed his revamped travel ban in private.

America has never seen this level of democrat fascism.....Trump now knows all, and will attack democrats with the truth.....can they survive?
The failure of Republican policies as far as the majority of Americans go will be the downfall of the GOP as a ruling party.

And if I'm wrong then I'll be the first to admit you fascists were right.
Failure? You are actually serious?
You don't think Republican policies fail? Were you around for one term he bush? Were you in a coma during W's 8 years of failure?

I know the next 4 years will be just like bush. Tax breaks to the rich, lots of spending and deregulations, military spending, oil prices go up, unions attacked, workers take a step back.

It's not enough the stock markets good. It was good before trump. How's labor doing? How's bllue collar doing?
The Bush Sr policy that failed was raising taxes. We had a recession immediately after he did that.
Yea raising taxes caused that recession. Lol

Folks, posting content from homosexual, hook nosed, retarded douchebag Cooper Anderson is like...ridiculous and actually worse than posting stuff from Deliverance banjo player Morning Joe with that fucking Bolshevick co-host who needs a nose job!

Trump has a Russia problem, a wire tap problem, a rigged election problem, and he issued an EO on immigration that makes sense. Finally.

We have had the JV running things since Election Day.

If Trump has any problem with loyalty to America, then this is an Israel-Problem, not a Russia-Problem.

But this is not only the problem of Trump, ALL American politicians have to hate the Christian Russia, and at the same time they have to kiss the ass of Israel.

Cui bono?
Is this really good for American Normies, who are predominantly Christians?
seems a Grad Jury will get free tickets to the democrat circus....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back