Will Republicans end social security?

Will Republicans end social security?

• Yes, at least try

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 84 71.8%

• Total voters
It wasn't discussed during the elections but does any one doubt SS is going to be put on the chopping block?

No way one usmb Republican will say they like and want to keep SS.

And if they want to at least tell us in 2019 so we can vote on it.

I do not LIKE SS, as it is budgetary Armageddon, that may very well destroy US.

But is has also made hundreds of millions of people dependent on the government, just as planned.

There may not be an answer other than to try to prepare for the crash and burn.

Ideally I would like to plan a retirement that does NOT depend on SS, being there. But unfortunately they are taxing me so much that it is hard.

Your response is typical of someone ignorant of history and easily led by Wall Street.

YOU are the one that was led by Wall Street, Hillary supporter. THEY told you want they wanted you to believe and you believed it without question.

I spent months on here while smug self assured jerks like you gloated and went on about how smart you were and how stupid anyone that disagreed with you must be.

I'm the one that pointed out over and over again that Trump's message had the potential to win the Rust Belt. That was my personal analysis.

YOur spewed the same garbage out that your media poured in, without any doubts what so ever.
Yup, yup, cutting taxes on the rich will really help...

It wasn't discussed during the elections but does any one doubt SS is going to be put on the chopping block?

But is has also made hundreds of millions of people dependent on the government, just as planned.

Ideally I would like to plan a retirement that does NOT depend on SS, being there. But unfortunately they are taxing me so much that it is hard.

Your response is typical of someone ignorant of history and easily led by Wall Street.

YOU are the one that was led by Wall Street, Hillary supporter. THEY told you want they wanted you to believe and you believed it without question.

I spent months on here while smug self assured jerks like you gloated and went on about how smart you were and how stupid anyone that disagreed with you must be.

I'm the one that pointed out over and over again that Trump's message had the potential to win the Rust Belt. That was my personal analysis.

YOur spewed the same garbage out that your media poured in, without any doubts what so ever.

Trade and immigration and NOT fucking with Russia, that was the core of his platform and that is what won the Oval Office for him.

What do you think the debt will be 4-8 years from now? If it's $40 trillion will you have a problem with that? Because trump will double the debt.

He may want to increase it, but the Republican Congress will never let him get away with it. They will compromise like they tried to do with DumBama. Find some cuts to pay for X program, and they will pass it as long as it doesn't add to the deficit.
Do you know the difference between the deficit and debt?

So you don't think the debt will double in 4 to 8 years?

Trade and immigration and NOT fucking with Russia, that was the core of his platform and that is what won the Oval Office for him.
The GOP has blocked solutions to trade (EDUCATE our workers) and immigration (comprehensive bill and good ID card) and are doing it AGAIN, dupes...Just hoping the Donald is a genius who just used your bigotry to get elected to make some great deals...Letting Putin screw with the world is also dumbass stuff....

If you have a balanced budget, you have no additional debt. The more you can control the deficit, the slower the growth of the debt.

The whole war between DumBama and the Republican Congress is that Congress wanted to spend less and DumBama spend more. The Congress now has some control over the deficit but did so by telling DumBama no more spending unless you find cuts in other places.

I don't foresee they will change their strategy with Trump either. Now you may not like where he will cut, but he will have to cut some things in order to spend on what he wants to spend on such as the military, veterans and the wall.

Won't hurt the rich, just the nonrich and the debt...like the last 35 years...

You don't get into debt by not taking more, you get into debt by spending too much. How would taking less from the rich hurt the non-rich?
State and local taxes and fees which kill the nonrich go up to make up for the cuts in fed aid...the rich are already bloated, and the nonrich SCREWED...

State and local taxes and fees which kill the nonrich go up to make up for the cuts in fed aid...the rich are already bloated, and the nonrich SCREWED...

Or maybe it would force those state and local politicians to tramline what they are spending.

If you have a balanced budget, you have no additional debt. The more you can control the deficit, the slower the growth of the debt.

The whole war between DumBama and the Republican Congress is that Congress wanted to spend less and DumBama spend more. The Congress now has some control over the deficit but did so by telling DumBama no more spending unless you find cuts in other places.

I don't foresee they will change their strategy with Trump either. Now you may not like where he will cut, but he will have to cut some things in order to spend on what he wants to spend on such as the military, veterans and the wall.
INFRASTRUCTURE. Anything to save the rich from paying their fair share. I'm just praying Donald has a secret plan arrrgghh....

[

INFRASTRUCTURE. Anything to save the rich from paying their fair share. I'm just praying Donald has a secret plan arrrgghh....

Obama's failed infrastructure program was paying off the filthy greedy unions.
200 billion is a drop in the bucket after 30 years of Reaganism ignoring infrastructure...

How the hell did bs propaganda and 8 years of obstruction give us another GOP president? Answer- it didn't, it gave us the Trump Party. BARELY. The hope is he drops you chumps now. lol. So far so good...

Yes, because as we all know, only the Democrats can define what a fair share actually is.

"Just what is YOUR fair share of what somebody else worked for?"
Thomas Sowell

Yes, because as we all know, only the Democrats can define what a fair share actually is.

"Just what is YOUR fair share of what somebody else worked for?"
Thomas Sowell
When the rich are keeping all the new wealth and the middle class are going to hell along with the country, it's obvious to anyone who's informed. We have a flat tax system at this point...

Exactly! He'll stop spending on the poor and start spending on military and double the debt. Bet. No difference just Republicans spend on different things.

And if they spend on infrastructure they'll raise your taxes and give bs haloburton type contracts to trump CO. Omg I see it coming

Forum List

Back