Wow: Daughter of two moms boldly speaks out AGAINST gay marriage

You made a claim that "we know what you and 'wytchey' really want"....and yet, you can't articulate what that might be. Who's making a fool of themself? :badgrin:

OK, since you insist. What you really crave is a throbbing erect penis shoved into your wet hot vagina. You know it, we all know it.
You sound like one of those morons who thinks the way to fix a lesbian is to rape her. Do the world a favor, shut the hell up, about that at the very least.
Sounds like he really likes to describe his....er....little friend in glowing terms.

Wow. That was lame.

You push him to be blatant, and then you make fun of him for being blatant.

And you probably think that was clever...

We made fun of him for the original ludicrous thought, not his vocalizing of his stupid thought.

Your interest in my organ is noted, but will not be acted on. :uhoh3:

Give it a rest, bode. you are making a fool of youself.
You made a claim that "we know what you and 'wytchey' really want"....and yet, you can't articulate what that might be. Who's making a fool of themself? :badgrin:

OK, since you insist. What you really crave is a throbbing erect penis shoved into your wet hot vagina. You know it, we all know it.
You sound like one of those morons who thinks the way to fix a lesbian is to rape her. Do the world a favor, shut the hell up, about that at the very least.
Sounds like he really likes to describe his....er....little friend in glowing terms.

Wow. That was lame.

Don't let the gay mafia bother you, they are to be pitied. They can't attract a male so they turn to other women who also can't attract males. Same in reverse for male gays.

Its a mental illness. They need our sympathy and medical help.

Whats wrong in the USA today is that we are allowing 4% of the population with a mental condition to dictate what the 96% must condone. That is exactly the dictatorial kind of govt that the founders left in europe and other places.

This debate is not as much about homosexuality as it is about freedom and democracy.

Let the people speak (as they did twice in Cal).

Wow. That was lame.

Don't let the gay mafia bother you, they are to be pitied. They can't attract a male so they turn to other women who also can't attract males. Same in reverse for male gays.

Whats wrong in the USA today is that we are allowing 4% of the population with a mental condition to dictate what the 96% must condone. That is exactly the dictatorial kind of govt that the founders left in europe and other places.

This debate is not as much about homosexuality as it is about freedom and democracy.

Based on what I have seen in the outcomes of homosexuals who have been friends of mine, the homosexual lifestyle is inferior to that of the norm.

I have sympathy for some of them.

I am not interested in pushing medical help on them.

I have known lesbians that could attract males quite effectively. Though as they grew older they took active steps to make themselves LESS ATTRACTIVE, very successful steps...

And yes, the use of the the Judicial activism to push their agenda is undemocratic.

Wow. That was lame.

Based on what I have seen in the outcomes of homosexuals who have been friends of mine, the homosexual lifestyle is inferior to that of the norm.

I have sympathy for some of them.

I am not interested in pushing medical help on them.

I have known lesbians that could attract males quite effectively. Though as they grew older they took active steps to make themselves LESS ATTRACTIVE, very successful steps...

And yes, the use of the the Judicial activism to push their agenda is undemocratic.

We are so obsessed in this country with political correctness and not offending anyone that we refuse to acknowledge that homosexuality is an illness, maybe a genetic illness or a chosen illness.

Of course offending Christians, whites, successful people, and business people is perfectly alright.

We are living in a very sick society right now.

Wow. That was lame.

We made fun of him for the original ludicrous thought, not his vocalizing of his stupid thought.

And this is how delusional they are. Despite being ridiculed for the thought, Chickenfish doubles down on the stupid.

Fish, lesbians don't want your dick.

Wow. That was lame.

And this is how delusional they are. Despite being ridiculed for the thought, Chickenfish doubles down on the stupid.

So, how many men have you been with?

Wow. That was lame.

yeah, that plastic strap on works just fine doesn't it? you are sick.

Wow. That was lame.

In what sense? In the "biblical" sense? One...had to try it just to see...it was okay...nothing to write home about. There was an element missing.

Now, why did you ask the question? To what end?

Wow. That was lame.

In what sense? In the "biblical" sense? One...had to try it just to see...it was okay...nothing to write home about. There was an element missing.

I'm shocked. Most lesbians I know have been with many men.

Why do I ask the question? Isn't it obvious?

You claim that lesbians don't want dick, yet you admit to having sex with a man, and I'm sure you know that most lesbians have done so more than once, a lot more.

Wow. That was lame.

You're fixated on lesbians and strap ons and yet call me sick? Did you ignore my earlier response where I said that I've found fingers and tongues to more than sufficient for my wife and I to date? Yes, women like strap ons, vibrators, dildos, etc. Lesbians do too.

You claim that lesbians don't want dick, yet you admit to having sex with a man, and I'm sure you know that most lesbians have done so more than once, a lot more.

When I was a kid, I used to eat alot of candy. But now, I don't want candy.

Yes they have...and yet they gave it up. Most lesbians have been with men because social constructs require us too. I dated guys in High School...not because I wanted to, I would have much preferred to be able to be open, but because I had to. Also, gays in general are more willing to embrace their sexual fluidity than straights...again because of those social constructs.

Chickenfish's premise was that all lesbians are ugly and want dick but can't get it. You claimed don't believe that and yet you're defending his premise and asking if I've had sex with men.

I was with my first woman in 1983...tried a guy in 84, stuck with chicks since then. I'm now married with children and faithful to my wife of 20 years. We have sex frequently...no dicks needed.

When I was a kid, I used to eat alot of candy. But now, I don't want candy.

A better analogy would be "when I was a kid my parents made me eat a lot of broccoli..I don't like broccoli so I don't eat it anymore. I like the candy instead" ;)

Yes they have...and yet they gave it up. Most lesbians have been with men because social constructs require us too. I dated guys in High School...not because I wanted to, I would have much preferred to be able to be open, but because I had to. Also, gays in general are more willing to embrace their sexual fluidity than straights...again because of those social constructs.

Chickenfish's premise was that all lesbians are ugly and want dick but can't get it. You claimed don't believe that and yet you're defending his premise and asking if I've had sex with men.

I was with my first woman in 1983...tried a guy in 84, stuck with chicks since then. I'm now married with children and faithful to my wife of 20 years. We have sex frequently...no dicks needed.

I used to believe that when lesbians told me that. But I've seen to many of them change their minds.

Hell, one I knew in college ended up married to a man and had 4(?) kids.

Ask me how many men I have been with.

I used to believe that when lesbians told me that. But I've seen to many of them change their minds.

Hell, one I knew in college ended up married to a man and had 4(?) kids.

Ask me how many men I have been with.

So fucking what? And I've known dozens of women that were married to men because that is what society demanded of them who came out later, hurting their husbands, children, parents, etc. Do you have a point? I believe that sexuality is more fluid than our puritanical roots allow us to be.

Why do I care how many men you've been with? I still can't figure out why you wanted to know how many I've been with. You apparently think being gay is a choice and gays can just "give it up anytime". That's your opinion, one not supported by facts or evidence.

Wow. That was lame.

Your interest in talking in glowing terms about your little organ is noted. Brings a whole new meaning for your nic to light.

Actually all broken and blended families are coming up short in outcomes for the children.

Little neighbor girl who plays with my daughter, is having some family drama, her step dad cheated on her mom, her father just got out of jail and is hanging around, all very painful for her.

Poor girl has a lot stacked against her already.

once you throw traditional marriage out the window

all hell breaks loose

unfortunately the "all hell that breaks loose"

is on the innocent bystanders the children

So how did this woman turn out so badly?

In fact, since she happens now to take the RWnut position against same sex marriage, one could argue from the RWnut perspective that she got a good upbringing. lol

And btw, isn't one of the RWnut arguments that same sex couples are going to raise gay children? What happened to that idiocy?

why is it with all you leftists that is all or nothing

who the fuck said she turned out badly

god you fuckers are dumb
She claims she turned out badly.
Liar
Oh...so she complained because she turned out well? That's even worse.

once you throw traditional marriage out the window

all hell breaks loose

unfortunately the "all hell that breaks loose"

is on the innocent bystanders the children

So how did this woman turn out so badly?

In fact, since she happens now to take the RWnut position against same sex marriage, one could argue from the RWnut perspective that she got a good upbringing. lol

And btw, isn't one of the RWnut arguments that same sex couples are going to raise gay children? What happened to that idiocy?

why is it with all you leftists that is all or nothing

who the fuck said she turned out badly

god you fuckers are dumb
She claims she turned out badly.

Isn't she the one to make that determination and its cause?

she never made that claim
Then what the heck is she whining about?

Wow. That was lame.

Your interest in talking in glowing terms about your little organ is noted. Brings a whole new meaning for your nic to light.

It would light you up and fill you up like never before, but you will never have that experience. Cajuns are loyal to their spouses.

Wow. That was lame.

See? Redminnow is penile-centric. It's all about the dick with him.

Forum List

Back