Written for Donald Trump?

You can only love your president if he/she is a registered Democrat am I right. :icon_rolleyes:

It would be ok if you people just loved Trump, but to worship another human being is a bit much.

Your words not ours. After Carter, Clinton, and Obama its pretty easy to be a Trump fan.

How can you even deny it after a thread like this?

How can I deny your strawman argument? You seem confused, too much eggnog?

You can only love your president if he/she is a registered Democrat am I right. :icon_rolleyes:

It would be ok if you people just loved Trump, but to worship another human being is a bit much.

Where can I participate in a worship ceremony?

He's not just a human being, he's the God-Emperor. If leftists can have 76 genders the rest of us can have this extra-human classification.

Your god holds worship services pretty regularly. He has one on 9 Jan in Ohio.

A Trump rally?

Yeah that's more wild than a rock concert. Not an exact religious ceremony... You are missing out.
No, group think is not missing out on anything.

He's not just a human being, he's the God-Emperor. If leftists can have 76 genders the rest of us can have this extra-human classification.

A Trump rally?

Yeah that's more wild than a rock concert. Not an exact religious ceremony... You are missing out.

I have seen the videos, looks just like the old time revival services we used to have with the Southern Baptist.

Your words not ours. After Carter, Clinton, and Obama its pretty easy to be a Trump fan.

Eggnog is gross. The OP is worship of Trump, no other word even comes close to fitting.

A Trump rally?

I have seen the videos, looks just like the old time revival services we used to have with the Southern Baptist.

Who watches videos of a rock concert? That's loser talk.

I can imagine, Gator with in-ears and small crappy monitor thinking that's the real thing. How sad... must be jealous...

Eggnog is gross. The OP is worship of Trump, no other word even comes close to fitting.
The lost need someone to lead.

I can imagine, Gator with in-ears and small crappy monitor thinking that's the real thing. How sad... must be jealous...

It is not a rock concert, it is a worship service. Do try and keep up.

You fools think we forgot about Obama's Greek columns and the Nazi like cult following. :eusa_hand:

ED-AS944_WL1120_M_20141119185321.jpg

donaldtrumprally.jpg

You look at that picture and tell me it's a religious ceremony and not a rock concert. Is that a mosh pit forming in the back? Even Gator can't self-delude this well. People loving making America great again. #MAGA

the other part is because they are outa their fucking minds.
Ideology is a very powerful thing, especially combined with groupthink at this intensity.

So what is the ideology that Trump supporters have?

Americanism?
Within the context of your closed-circuit belief system, sure.

What's your answer having a much more broad open and educated belief system then? Tell us Mac! Our God of diverse systems of systematic systematization!
It would have to start with intellectually and emotionally detaching yourself from your hardcore ideology.

There would be another couple of steps. Let me know when you complete Step One. I won't be holding my breath.
"Step One. I won't be holding my breath."

They will.

And thank U for the reminder. Exhale.

donaldtrumprally.jpg

You look at that picture and tell me it's a religious ceremony and not a rock concert. Is that a mosh pit forming in the back? Even Gator can't self-delude this well. People loving making America great again. #MAGA

Looks a lot like this...

upload_2019-12-28_12-52-59.jpeg

"ours" Who do you speak for?

I speak for all who openly and proudly hate the Democrats guts.

Sure, after you obviously drank a gallon.

donaldtrumprally.jpg

Looks a lot like this...

View attachment 297065

It looks a lot like this:

With the exception that they have many more AMERICAN flags. Many, many more...

But then we are Americans, we do it bigger, better...

"ours" Who do you speak for?

I speak for all who openly and proudly hate the Democrats guts.
That is Pathetic. Go to the ED and see what Republican is there to care for you.

donaldtrumprally.jpg

Looks a lot like this...

View attachment 297065

Most revival services I have been to had the same atmosphere as a concert.

The difference between the IM concert adn the Trump service is that there is no look of love and worship on the faces of the people at the IM concert.

donaldtrumprally.jpg

Looks a lot like this...

View attachment 297065

But then we are Americans, we do it bigger, better...

You Won Nothing.

donaldtrumprally.jpg

Looks a lot like this...

View attachment 297065

The left hate that Trump is popular with the people and there's more people waiting outside of Trump rallies than even show up for their candidates. :21:

Forum List

Back