Written for Donald Trump?

You can only love your president if he/she is a registered Democrat am I right. :icon_rolleyes:

It would be ok if you people just loved Trump, but to worship another human being is a bit much.

Your words not ours. After Carter, Clinton, and Obama its pretty easy to be a Trump fan.
"ours" Who do you speak for?

I speak for all who openly and proudly hate the Democrats guts.
That is Pathetic. Go to the ED and see what Republican is there to care for you.

Lib please the left hate us, we hate them right back plus we kick their ass.

It would be ok if you people just loved Trump, but to worship another human being is a bit much.

Your words not ours. After Carter, Clinton, and Obama its pretty easy to be a Trump fan.

That is Pathetic. Go to the ED and see what Republican is there to care for you.

Actually, I'm not a "Lib." All you do is forward hate comments. You are a USMB Orange Coward.

Actually, I'm not a "Lib." All you do is forward hate comments. You are a USMB Orange Coward.

This is the USMB....anyone that does bow down and worship Trump is a Lib on this forum.

Written for Trump
The Night Before Trumpmas:

'Twas the night before Trumpmas, and down in Palm Beach
An old fashioned holiday seemed out of reach

The guests all stood silent, not touching the food

As their host stormed around in a terrible mood

He ranted and raged and he made quite a scene

As he screamed how “The whole damn impeachment’s obscene!”

The Chinese intruders all scurried like mice

Each hand held a camera, and listening device

They planted their spyware and scurried away

And flew back to China the very next day

Then out in the driveway there came such a sound

That everyone’s heads started snapping around

The sound was so loud that the whole building shook

And Trump ran outside just to take a quick look

And what to his wondering eyes should appear

But a shiny Zil limo, red flags front and rear

The limo pulled in, and then moved up a tad

And out of the back seat popped good old Saint Vlad

He marched to the porch with a sly, knowing peek

And then he kissed Trump on each fat, orange cheek

He said to him, “Donald, I’ll fix all your pain

But just you remember, the culprit’s Ukraine!”

Then he sat on a desk like a bird on a perch

And he gave Trump his present, some oppo research

“Our software’s upgraded and the boys got the note

Next November you win in the popular vote”

Then he hopped off his perch and went back to his ride

But before getting in he pulled Donald aside

“Merry Christmas” he said, :Now you listen and hear

Those sanctions had better be gone by next year.”

So you are a liberal collaborator, got it. Things are going great for the USA, what exactly is your beef with president Trump?

So you are a liberal collaborator, got it. Things are going great for the USA, what exactly is your beef with president Trump?
Iran becoming pals with China and Russia doesn't bother you bunky? Thanks to ah trump

Iran becoming pals with China and Russia doesn't bother you bunky? Thanks to ah trump

Not while we can nuke them back to the stone age.

Who watches videos of a rock concert? That's loser talk.

I can imagine, Gator with in-ears and small crappy monitor thinking that's the real thing. How sad... must be jealous...

It is not a rock concert, it is a worship service. Do try and keep up.

donaldtrumprally.jpg

You look at that picture and tell me it's a religious ceremony and not a rock concert. Is that a mosh pit forming in the back? Even Gator can't self-delude this well. People loving making America great again. #MAGA

Looks a lot like this...

View attachment 297065

It looks a lot like this:

With the exception that they have many more AMERICAN flags. Many, many more...

Most revival services I have been to had the same atmosphere as a concert.

The difference between the IM concert adn the Trump service is that there is no look of love and worship on the faces of the people at the IM concert.

You admitted to never being to Trump rally. Now I doubt you have ever been to an IM concert either. There is much love at an IM concert, for the band and the flag... This is what happens when you substitute ear-buds for the real experience.

You admitted to never being to Trump rally. Now I doubt you have ever been to an IM concert either. There is much love at an IM concert, for the band and the flag... This is what happens when you substitute ear-buds for the real experience.

I have not been to an IM concert, sadly. But I have been to Metallica, Pink Floyd, Yes, Black Sabbath, Ozzy as a solo, Jethro Tull, Jimmy Buffett, Van Halen, Molly Hatchet, and Queensryche to name a few. The only love shown is the female groupies...

Just accept the facts, you people worship Trump. He is perfect in your eyes, he has no faults and can do no wrong.

Who watches videos of a rock concert? That's loser talk.

I can imagine, Gator with in-ears and small crappy monitor thinking that's the real thing. How sad... must be jealous...

donaldtrumprally.jpg

You look at that picture and tell me it's a religious ceremony and not a rock concert. Is that a mosh pit forming in the back? Even Gator can't self-delude this well. People loving making America great again. #MAGA

Looks a lot like this...

View attachment 297065

The left hate that Trump is popular with the people and there's more people waiting outside of Trump rallies than even show up for their candidates. :21:

The kids who did not get their tickets early enough? Gators?

:itsok:

donaldtrumprally.jpg

Looks a lot like this...

View attachment 297065

The left hate that Trump is popular with the people and there's more people waiting outside of Trump rallies than even show up for their candidates. :21:

The kids who did not get their tickets early enough? Gators?

:itsok:

Why would anyone go to a political pep rally for any candidate? I have never understood the reasoning behind it. What is gained? What is the point?

I have not been to an IM concert, sadly. But I have been to Metallica, Pink Floyd, Yes, Black Sabbath, Ozzy as a solo, Jethro Tull, Jimmy Buffett, Van Halen, Molly Hatchet, and Queensryche to name a few. The only love shown is the female groupies...

Just accept the facts, you people worship Trump. He is perfect in your eyes, he has no faults and can do no wrong.

We love that Trump is imperfect, just like average Americans. Not some stuck up snob leftist who thinks their shit doesn't stink.

We love that Trump is imperfect, just like average Americans. Not some stuck up snob leftist who thinks their shit doesn't stink.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

And the most ironic part is that despite how much you worship him, you still do not know him. The man does think his shit does not stink, the man literately cannot accept responsibility for anything bad. Nothing is ever his fault in his view, it is always someone else. If that is not someone who thinks their shit does not stink I do not know what is.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

And the most ironic part is that despite how much you worship him, you still do not know him. The man does think his shit does not stink, the man literately cannot accept responsibility for anything bad. Nothing is ever his fault in his view, it is always someone else. If that is not someone who thinks their shit does not stink I do not know what is.

You are projecting...former president Obama is that you??

You are projecting...former president Obama is that you??

He was the same way. Trump and Obama are alike in many ways. Another of the ironies of you worshiping one and hating the other.

Forum List

Back