Written for Donald Trump?

Why would anyone go to a rock concert?

I don't know... why don't you ask people... even better why don't you go and see...

You go to a rock concert because you like the music. Do you really think that listening to Trump talk is the same as listening to IM play?

Do you sit and listen to recordings of Trump like you do music?

Trump has better lyrics. Also more improvised...

Now I know you have never heard IM before.

Case closed

You have heard neither live...

Didn't I just post the video with the concert and a Trump rally - both of which you are jealous of not attending.

no thanx. i'm a thinking biped.

Out of context clips after they hired hecklers to go in because their head just would not tolerate that people have so much fun.

Yeah I will go with them, totally.

If Trump rallies are shitty, why are they always so packed, and why does the media have to hire hecklers and all sort of nastiest to attempt to stop them?

Find me someone who triggers leftists more than Trump.

I know why you worship him, you have already said all you care about his is trolling. What you fail to understand is that says more about you than anybody else
I am OK with that. I do not believe you know what the word “worship” means. I like and root for the Patriots but I do not worship Tom Brady. I like and root for the Celtics but I do not worship Jayson Tatum. You use that word as a pejorative but I do not understand why?

View attachment 297070

This is what these people feel for Trump. There is no denying it.

& may i also add:

cult of personality
noun phrase
Definition of cult of personality
: a situation in which a public figure (such as a political leader) is deliberately presented to the people of a country as a great person who should be admired and loved.
~ merriam webster

&

Cult of personality

Soviet poster featuring Stalin, Soviet Azerbaijan, 1938
A cult of personality, or cult of the leader,[1] arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states and dominant-party states. It is often seen in totalitarian or authoritarian countries.
~ wiki
DJT is now Stalin, Hitler and Pol Pot? TDS working OT.

the pic came with the article. is he any of them? nope. can he be? he sure is aspiring to be on par with vlad & duterte & erdogan... & he stills wants to cuddle with the NK piglet. he turns his back on our NATO allies & embraces autocrats. & now this is where you deny it. lol... trump loves the poorly educated long time.

holy crap

And these same people get mad when I call them Trump worshipers.

I know why you worship him, you have already said all you care about his is trolling. What you fail to understand is that says more about you than anybody else
And that's the core of the problem, and that's why I look at Trump and Kardashians in the same way. Those we choose to lead us, and those we choose to entertain us, are a reflection of us.

In that context, a reasonable person could worry right now.

holy crap

And that's the core of the problem, and that's why I look at Trump and Kardashians in the same way. Those we choose to lead us, and those we choose to entertain us, are a reflection of us.

Hillary voter saying those we choose to lead us is a reflection of us.

Oops?

You go to a rock concert because you like the music. Do you really think that listening to Trump talk is the same as listening to IM play?

Case closed

Didn't I just post the video with the concert and a Trump rally - both of which you are jealous of not attending.

Out of context clips after they hired hecklers to go in because their head just would not tolerate that people have so much fun.

If Trump rallies are shitty, why are they always so packed, and why does the media have to hire hecklers and all sort of nastiest to attempt to stop them?

sure sure 'out of CONtext' :lmao:

trump rallies are shitty cause they are packed with shitty people who like to cuddle with other shitty people & rant off shitty shit .

duh.

Case closed

sure sure 'out of CONtext' :lmao:

trump rallies are shitty cause they are packed with shitty people who like to cuddle with other shitty people & rant off shitty shit .

duh.

The rallies are packed with amazing Americans.

Your Marxist ceremonies where people don't even know their genders... Now that is a freak show indeed, no wonder the dem candidates could not pack a tent.

Democrats try a rock concert...

holy crap

Oops?
Yes.

Oops?
Yes.

Well I hope someone taught you how to operate email since then. Yicks!

For the others who voted Trump. Congrats on your self-made billions.

:confused-84:

I guess that's alternate universe stuff, who knows.

Just face it, Trump is the reflection of what most people would WANT to be, but are not. Living the American dream.

Killary... no one wants to be the hag, bad reflection, yet you voted her.

Just face it, Trump is the reflection of what most people would WANT to be, but are not. Living the American dream.

My goodness, I'd never want to be like him.

I don't share your priorities, thankfully.

Yeah, I want to live the American dream, you want to be the most corrupt politician in history.

I am OK with that. I do not believe you know what the word “worship” means. I like and root for the Patriots but I do not worship Tom Brady. I like and root for the Celtics but I do not worship Jayson Tatum. You use that word as a pejorative but I do not understand why?

View attachment 297070

This is what these people feel for Trump. There is no denying it.

& may i also add:

cult of personality
noun phrase
Definition of cult of personality
: a situation in which a public figure (such as a political leader) is deliberately presented to the people of a country as a great person who should be admired and loved.
~ merriam webster

&

Cult of personality

Soviet poster featuring Stalin, Soviet Azerbaijan, 1938
A cult of personality, or cult of the leader,[1] arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states and dominant-party states. It is often seen in totalitarian or authoritarian countries.
~ wiki
DJT is now Stalin, Hitler and Pol Pot? TDS working OT.

the pic came with the article. is he any of them? nope. can he be? he sure is aspiring to be on par with vlad & duterte & erdogan... & he stills wants to cuddle with the NK piglet. he turns his back on our NATO allies & embraces autocrats. & now this is where you deny it. lol... trump loves the poorly educated long time.
He is trying to negotiate with the “piglet” because South Korea asked him too. Allies? If they were true allies they would pay their fare share and now they are actually paying more. We have never been closer to Israel and we are tight with the UK. You need to chill.

Yeah, I want to live the American dream, you want to be the most corrupt politician in history.
Wrong again. I'd never want to be a politician. I'm fine being me.

So THAT'S what this is? You want to be like Trump? You're living vicariously through him? You want to be someone else? This buffoon is the man you wish you could be?

Holy crap. This just gets more and more fascinating.

Wrong again. I'd never want to be a politician. I'm fine being me.

So THAT'S what this is? You want to be like Trump? You're living vicariously through him? You want to be someone else? This buffoon is the man you wish you could be?

Holy crap. This just gets more and more fascinating.

I would not mind a yuge phallic tower in the middle of the best city or 4 billion on my bank account.

It was you who said that who you vote for is the reflection of you. I did not make that point. Regret not voting for Trump now?

"I regret voting for Trump" - No one said ever.

So THAT"S what this is? A continuous straw man argument? Why don't you address the OP and name another President who embodies this poem?

So THAT"S what this is? A continuous straw man argument? Why don't you address the OP and name another President who embodies this poem?

None do, including your god Trump. That you tried to fit him in to it is one of the most desperate acts of worship we have seen on this forum yet.

Case closed

Didn't I just post the video about the concert and a Trump rally - both of which you are jealous of not attending.

Clearly nether have you. You just found a video on the net and posted it. You probably did not even know who they were before you posted it

And more false accusations from Gator.

Bottom line: You have not been to Trump rally, yet claim they are stupid, when in fact, they are fantastic. Even less people regret going to Trump rally than regret voting for Trump. However, there are plenty of people who do regret not having their tickets early enough... hope that's not the Gators.... "But it would sucked anyway /Excuse /Excuse"

I can promise you there will never be a single regret about not going to a rally to worship another human being. I am glad that they are there for you, seems you need someone to wish you were like.

Forum List

Back