Written for Donald Trump?

Why would anyone go to a political pep rally for any candidate? I have never understood the reasoning behind it. What is gained? What is the point?

To annoy the fake news and Democrats.

That is a pathetic reason to do anything ,let alone waste hours of your life.

You people take this shit way too serious.

Remember, there is nothing in the U.S. Constitution that says we have to feed the Democrats. If they get too uppity we'll cut off their food supply. :muahaha:

donaldtrumprally.jpg

You look at that picture and tell me it's a religious ceremony and not a rock concert. Is that a mosh pit forming in the back? Even Gator can't self-delude this well. People loving making America great again. #MAGA

Looks a lot like this...

View attachment 297065

It looks a lot like this:

With the exception that they have many more AMERICAN flags. Many, many more...

The left hate that Trump is popular with the people and there's more people waiting outside of Trump rallies than even show up for their candidates. :21:

The kids who did not get their tickets early enough? Gators?

:itsok:

Why would anyone go to a political pep rally for any candidate? I have never understood the reasoning behind it. What is gained? What is the point?

Why would anyone go to a rock concert?

I don't know... why don't you ask people... even better why don't you go and see...

holy crap

And these same people get mad when I call them Trump worshipers.
Find me someone who triggers leftists more than Trump.

I know why you worship him, you have already said all you care about his is trolling. What you fail to understand is that says more about you than anybody else

Oh please, Dem's and the liberal media have been trolling us for DECADES. Pardon us if we enjoy getting some payback.

To annoy the fake news and Democrats.

That is a pathetic reason to do anything ,let alone waste hours of your life.

You people take this shit way too serious.

Remember, there is nothing in the U.S. Constitution that says we have to feed the Democrats. If they get too uppity we'll cut off their food supply. :muahaha:

Who is this "we"? Do you grow any crops? Raise any livestock? I think not

You admitted to never being to Trump rally. Now I doubt you have ever been to an IM concert either. There is much love at an IM concert, for the band and the flag... This is what happens when you substitute ear-buds for the real experience.

I have not been to an IM concert, sadly. But I have been to Metallica, Pink Floyd, Yes, Black Sabbath, Ozzy as a solo, Jethro Tull, Jimmy Buffett, Van Halen, Molly Hatchet, and Queensryche to name a few. The only love shown is the female groupies...

Just accept the facts, you people worship Trump. He is perfect in your eyes, he has no faults and can do no wrong.

We love that Trump is imperfect, just like average Americans. Not some stuck up snob leftist who thinks their shit doesn't stink.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

And the most ironic part is that despite how much you worship him, you still do not know him. The man does think his shit does not stink, the man literately cannot accept responsibility for anything bad. Nothing is ever his fault in his view, it is always someone else. If that is not someone who thinks their shit does not stink I do not know what is.

You are projecting...former president Obama is that you??

He was the same way. Trump and Obama are alike in many ways. Another of the ironies of you worshiping one and hating the other.

If they are the same... why does the left hate Trump so much?

When was Obama rally like a rock concert?

You admitted to never being to Trump rally. Now I doubt you have ever been to an IM concert either. There is much love at an IM concert, for the band and the flag... This is what happens when you substitute ear-buds for the real experience.

I have not been to an IM concert, sadly. But I have been to Metallica, Pink Floyd, Yes, Black Sabbath, Ozzy as a solo, Jethro Tull, Jimmy Buffett, Van Halen, Molly Hatchet, and Queensryche to name a few. The only love shown is the female groupies...

Just accept the facts, you people worship Trump. He is perfect in your eyes, he has no faults and can do no wrong.

We love that Trump is imperfect, just like average Americans. Not some stuck up snob leftist who thinks their shit doesn't stink.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

And the most ironic part is that despite how much you worship him, you still do not know him. The man does think his shit does not stink, the man literately cannot accept responsibility for anything bad. Nothing is ever his fault in his view, it is always someone else. If that is not someone who thinks their shit does not stink I do not know what is.

He was the same way. Trump and Obama are alike in many ways. Another of the ironies of you worshiping one and hating the other.

Feel free to elect someone else president. But first Dem's need to find a candidate who doesn't suck. With Kamala dropping out I say that only figuratively.

holy crap

I know why you worship him, you have already said all you care about his is trolling. What you fail to understand is that says more about you than anybody else
I am OK with that. I do not believe you know what the word “worship” means. I like and root for the Patriots but I do not worship Tom Brady. I like and root for the Celtics but I do not worship Jayson Tatum. You use that word as a pejorative but I do not understand why?

Looks a lot like this...

View attachment 297065

The left hate that Trump is popular with the people and there's more people waiting outside of Trump rallies than even show up for their candidates. :21:

I don't know... why don't you ask people... even better why don't you go and see...

You go to a rock concert because you like the music. Do you really think that listening to Trump talk is the same as listening to IM play?

Do you sit and listen to recordings of Trump like you do music?

You go to a rock concert because you like the music. Do you really think that listening to Trump talk is the same as listening to IM play?

Trump has better lyrics. Also more improvised...

Also just a reminder, you have not been to a IM concert, nor to a Trump rally.

Now I know you have never heard IM before.

Case closed

Like him or not, Donald Trump embodies this poem more than any President since George Washington.

If—

By Rudyard Kipling

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

Still, I'm pretty positive that he spends a ton of time kicking the dog and screaming into a pillow.

holy crap

I am OK with that. I do not believe you know what the word “worship” means. I like and root for the Patriots but I do not worship Tom Brady. I like and root for the Celtics but I do not worship Jayson Tatum. You use that word as a pejorative but I do not understand why?

upload_2019-12-28_13-38-33.png

This is what these people feel for Trump. There is no denying it.

Case closed

You have heard neither live...

Didn't I just post the video with the concert and a Trump rally - both of which you are jealous of not attending.

Last edited:

If they are the same... why does the left hate Trump so much?

When was Obama rally like a rock concert?

When Obama rallies featured actual rock stars, hilarious isn't it. :21:

Case closed

Didn't I just post the video about the concert and a Trump rally - both of which you are jealous of not attending.

Clearly nether have you. You just found a video on the net and posted it. You probably did not even know who they were before you posted it

holy crap

View attachment 297070

& may i also add:

cult of personality
Definition of cult of personality
: a situation in which a public figure (such as a political leader) is deliberately presented to the people of a country as a great person who should be admired and loved.
~ merriam webster

&

Cult of personality

Soviet poster featuring Stalin, Soviet Azerbaijan, 1938
A cult of personality, or cult of the leader,[1] arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states and dominant-party states. It is often seen in totalitarian or authoritarian countries.
~ wiki

holy crap

View attachment 297070

You said “I” worship him. Show one post where I show “worship”. Thanks.

View attachment 297070

& may i also add:

cult of personality
noun phrase
Definition of cult of personality
: a situation in which a public figure (such as a political leader) is deliberately presented to the people of a country as a great person who should be admired and loved.
~ merriam webster

&

Cult of personality

Soviet poster featuring Stalin, Soviet Azerbaijan, 1938
A cult of personality, or cult of the leader,[1] arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states and dominant-party states. It is often seen in totalitarian or authoritarian countries.
~ wiki
DJT is now Stalin, Hitler and Pol Pot? TDS working OT.

Case closed

Didn't I just post the video about the concert and a Trump rally - both of which you are jealous of not attending.

Clearly nether have you. You just found a video on the net and posted it. You probably did not even know who they were before you posted it

And more false accusations from Gator.

Bottom line: You have not been to Trump rally, yet claim they are stupid, when in fact, they are fantastic. Even less people regret going to Trump rally than regret voting for Trump. However, there are plenty of people who do regret not having their tickets early enough... hope that's not the Gators.... "But it would sucked anyway /Excuse /Excuse"

Case closed

Didn't I just post the video with the concert and a Trump rally - both of which you are jealous of not attending.

no thanx. i'm a thinking biped.

Forum List

Back