WTF? Democrat House Judiciary Committee Takes First Step to Hold Bill Barr in Contempt of Congress

Trump asserts executive privilege to keep full Mueller report SECRET as Bill Barr held in CONTEMPT | Daily Mail Online

If anyone should be held in Contempt it should be Nadler for criminally demanding the US AG break the law and for affecting this criminal political theatrical performance of voting Barr in Contempt for refusing to break the law by handing over information Nadler knows he has no legal right to see!

There is a much less redacted version of the report Nadler could have seen by now, but he has refused to do so because he knows there is nothing in it. Only this continuous political theater of false accusations and bogus Contempt Charges can keep the traitor-supporting snowflakes holding on while they continue to undermine the US govt / this administration and attempt to continue their e posed coup.

Complying with a Congressional subpoena is breaking the law? Well, that would be standard reverse lunacy for the cult.
it is to provide something the law says they can't see. you aren't too bright there are you?

Mueller's Summary is enough for me. The "Dirty Don" was warned about the Russian attempts and was asked to report any contact. He took the warnings and used them as an opportunity and continuously denied any contact until they couldn't anymore.

I don't think most Americans think that is okay or very patriotic of a man running for President.

But that's just me.
i think most people have different versions of what they consider "patriotic" these days. we tend to apply our own version and say the rest are wrong because hey, we're patriotic.

we can't keep demonizing each other and expect anything good to come out in the end of it.
my patriotism is actually quite simple. protect our border or you're anti america; burn the flag, anti america; defund our military, anti america; ask for free shit, anti america. Can't say the pledge of allegiance, anti america. it's really quite simple.
nothing is ever that simple. but not going to get into it.
that wasn't simple? I can at least define mine, can you? or do you avoid the discussion for fear of exposing yourself? just asking politely here.
you don't accuse someone of not wanting to expose themselves and then go "hey i'm just being polite" - that aside -

there simply isn't 1 definition and that's pretty much how it's always been. you can throw some apple pie and chevrolets at me all you want and say SEE I AM and i'll go great, but that definition you sure are.

but we're not limited to 1 mindset or way of doing things, by design. to say "you do it this way or you are NOT xyz" - well thats just as ignorant as when the left chooses to define limited ways of being in "the right" - each oddly enough the ways they support.

this country isn't for 1 mindset. that you seem to think it is, well that does explain why others are NOT agreeing with you. unfortunately it's usually done inside their own "Patriotic Silo".
here you are wanting to package a thought yet again. I asked what your version was. not the packaged version from Walmart. Patriot is a person supporting a country. Someone who doesn't support the country is an enemy. it's quite simple in version 101

i think most people have different versions of what they consider "patriotic" these days. we tend to apply our own version and say the rest are wrong because hey, we're patriotic.

we can't keep demonizing each other and expect anything good to come out in the end of it.
my patriotism is actually quite simple. protect our border or you're anti america; burn the flag, anti america; defund our military, anti america; ask for free shit, anti america. Can't say the pledge of allegiance, anti america. it's really quite simple.
that wasn't simple? I can at least define mine, can you? or do you avoid the discussion for fear of exposing yourself? just asking politely here.
you don't accuse someone of not wanting to expose themselves and then go "hey i'm just being polite" - that aside -

there simply isn't 1 definition and that's pretty much how it's always been. you can throw some apple pie and chevrolets at me all you want and say SEE I AM and i'll go great, but that definition you sure are.

but we're not limited to 1 mindset or way of doing things, by design. to say "you do it this way or you are NOT xyz" - well thats just as ignorant as when the left chooses to define limited ways of being in "the right" - each oddly enough the ways they support.

this country isn't for 1 mindset. that you seem to think it is, well that does explain why others are NOT agreeing with you. unfortunately it's usually done inside their own "Patriotic Silo".
here you are wanting to package a thought yet again. I asked what your version was. not the packaged version from Walmart. Patriot is a person supporting a country. Someone who doesn't support the country is an enemy. it's quite simple in version 101
and how we support the country is not limited to your views ONLY.

or is it?

This is all the Dems have. Their desperation is so obvious. The economy is doing great, no new stupid wars, America is becoming great again, and they can’t stand it.

Let the petulant children throw their hissy fits all the until Election Day.

Then they will vote Trump out.

Then the inmates would be running the asylum.

That would show that voters support transparency.

or is it?
I never said it was. I asked what yours was. I didn't demand you accept mine. But there is a definition out there. you should understand that at least.

pa·tri·ot
/ˈpātrēət/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.
    "a true patriot"
    synonyms: nationalist, loyalist; More

Trumpybear can only delay its release to the committees.

Looks like the DOJ is aiding the President in obstructing the House of Representatives ability to carry out it's constitutional responsibility. They need to see all the evidence, in un-redacted form, to decide whether or not to impeach Dirty Don.

What's he trying to hide?
naw, the congress doesn't trump the DOJ, no matter how many times you wish to write it.

Yes they do. They can close down the DOJ by defunding it.
yeah let's see that.

You say they can't do it if they so desire?

Looks like the DOJ is aiding the President in obstructing the House of Representatives ability to carry out it's constitutional responsibility. They need to see all the evidence, in un-redacted form, to decide whether or not to impeach Dirty Don.

naw, the congress doesn't trump the DOJ, no matter how many times you wish to write it.

yeah let's see that.

nope i know they won't. political suicide.

or is it?
I never said it was. I asked what yours was. I didn't demand you accept mine. But there is a definition out there. you should understand that at least.

pa·tri·ot
/ˈpātrēət/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.
    "a true patriot"

2. 2.
    TRADEMARK IN UK
    an automated surface-to-air missile designed for early detection and interception of incoming missiles or aircraft.
you did say:

"my patriotism is actually quite simple. protect our border or you're anti america; burn the flag, anti america; defund our military, anti america; ask for free shit, anti america. Can't say the pledge of allegiance, anti america. it's really quite simple."

and that is what i based my reply off of. your intent here seems to say if i don't do this also, or if i ask for "free shit" i'm not patriotic.

all i'm saying is that its not that simple and with each answer you prove me correct. at this point i've said what i need to say. carry on w/o me.

or is it?

pa·tri·ot
/ˈpātrēət/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a true patriot"

2. 2.
    TRADEMARK IN UK
    an automated surface-to-air missile designed for early detection and interception of incoming missiles or aircraft.
you did say:

"my patriotism is actually quite simple. protect our border or you're anti america; burn the flag, anti america; defund our military, anti america; ask for free shit, anti america. Can't say the pledge of allegiance, anti america. it's really quite simple."

and that is what i based my reply off of. your intent here seems to say if i don't do this also, or if i ask for "free shit" i'm not patriotic.

all i'm saying is that its not that simple and with each answer you prove me correct. at this point i've said what i need to say. carry on w/o me.
naw dude I get it, you can't commit. you just can't. you stand on the fence like a hallway monitor.

that was my definition. I asked for yours. it's obvious you have no idea what a patriot is.

Trump asserts executive privilege to keep full Mueller report SECRET as Bill Barr held in CONTEMPT | Daily Mail Online

If anyone should be held in Contempt it should be Nadler for criminally demanding the US AG break the law and for affecting this criminal political theatrical performance of voting Barr in Contempt for refusing to break the law by handing over information Nadler knows he has no legal right to see!

There is a much less redacted version of the report Nadler could have seen by now, but he has refused to do so because he knows there is nothing in it. Only this continuous political theater of false accusations and bogus Contempt Charges can keep the traitor-supporting snowflakes holding on while they continue to undermine the US govt / this administration and attempt to continue their e posed coup.
Vlad is Proud of you, bot

or is it?

pa·tri·ot
/ˈpātrēət/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a true patriot"

2. 2.
    TRADEMARK IN UK
you did say:

naw dude I get it, you can't commit. you just can't. you stand on the fence like a hallway monitor.

that was my definition. I asked for yours. it's obvious you have no idea what a patriot is.
then you don't get it. it's not the commitment that bothers me. you're fishing for something i'm simply not going to give you. but hey - that's what you do.

carry on.

yeah let's see that.

The fact they can shows they are more powerful than the DOJ. Trump shut down the DOJ last year.

or is it?

pa·tri·ot
/ˈpātrēət/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a true patriot"

2. 2.
    TRADEMARK IN UK
you did say:

then you don't get it. it's not the commitment that bothers me. you're fishing for something i'm simply not going to give you. but hey - that's what you do.

carry on.
a fence sitter hall monitor blind as a bat, do nothing but bitch.

or is it?

pa·tri·ot
/ˈpātrēət/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a true patriot"

2. 2.
    TRADEMARK IN UK
you did say:

carry on.
well they were out of unreasonable asshole badges today.

btw - yours is crooked.

yeah let's see that.

The fact they can shows they are more powerful than the DOJ. Trump shut down the DOJ last year.
naw, not at all, they would be in court first, again, they have no judicial authority. just like the president can't override a judge. there are laws in our constitution. you should read up once.

Transparency in government and oversight are fundamental

and Barr will fall because of his own statements

The investigation will continue and as Trump and friends continue, they make the case of obstruction

Maybe Mueller knew this when he wrote his conclusions

If your entire history has been one of hiding your activities, then you cannot change even when your in the spotlight.

Nobody aside from Trumpster's gives a shit what Trump's Roy Cohn said, you need to understand that part.
The Justice Department expected Mueller to make a decision and he failed to, so your argument that he was somehow prevented by DoJ rules from making a decision of obstruction has no merit. Mueller is still employed by Justice and is still bound by its rules and by instructions from the AG, but Barr has said he will not object to Mueller testifying, so brace yourself for another disappointment if Mueller decides to testify.
Trump could never be brought to trial before the next election. He could block any attempt with multiple legal objections and actions that would have to work their way through the courts. However, what is going on in the House is about the election in 2020 and it may well be laying the groundwork for an impeachment after the election if needed.
I agree with you that what the Democrats in the House are doing is purely political and has nothing at all to do with their legitimate duties as members of Congress. However, the reason the President can't be brought to trial is that there is no evidence he commited a crime. Since collusion is not a crime, at the times Trump is accused of trying to obstruct the investigation, Mueller was not conducting a criminal investigation, therefore interfering with Mueller investigation about non criminal matters could not be construed as obstruction of justice. Impeachment, which may happen, would be just a political gesture by the Democrats, nothing more.
Yes, investigating the president for a possible bill of impeachment is pure politics because that is what impeachment is, a political process to remove a government official from office, not a legal process. The House of Representative has the authority to investigate any government official, including the president to gather information for a Bill of Impeachment.

It's not pure politics, far from considering the substance of Trump's behavior in office, including many of the episodes documented in the special council's report.

What is the precedent for the Presidency of the United States of America going forward if Trump simply walks off such blatant obstruction of justice? Trump will come and go but the swampy new norms left behind will stink for generations.
When I say, it's pure politics I'm referring to the impeachment process. Impeachment is simply a way of removing a person who is unfit for office. It is a political process. Removal does not even require charges of criminal activity. Little deportation, it is not punishment. It is simply correction in status.

pa·tri·ot
/ˈpātrēət/
noun
  1. 1.
    "a true patriot"

2. 2.
    TRADEMARK IN UK
you did say:

carry on.
well they were out of unreasonable asshole badges today.

btw - yours is crooked.
and yet you are!!

Maybe not such a great idea to give so much power to one branch, congress is suppose to help keep balance, no branches are doing what is best for the majority of Americans .

Transparency in government and oversight are fundamental

and Barr will fall because of his own statements

The investigation will continue and as Trump and friends continue, they make the case of obstruction

Maybe Mueller knew this when he wrote his conclusions

If your entire history has been one of hiding your activities, then you cannot change even when your in the spotlight.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back