Xibiden post election numbers lower than zero's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
but he got 20 million more votes.

Ya sure

A landslide victory by Biden. Landslide!
Fake leftyvirus mailins
332-206...scoreboard.
Lots of people filling out those fake ballots in a short amount of time....overnight in some cases.

The conspiracy theories continue.

You guys are the new 9/11 truthers. Your fates will be the same...looked at...laughed at...forgotten.

You don't think so?

Tell me what is different between your silly assed, baseless allegations and those who thought there was a controlled demolition of the twin towers.
There you go again off on silly senseless tangents....we were talking about fake ballots and electoral votes.

Just like 9/11 Truthers...there are no bombs in the towers...and there are no fake ballots.

As for electoral votes...yeah...your blob got fewer than Biden did in 2020 and didn't get as much as Biden did in 2016 either.

He's a loser.

Ya sure

Fake leftyvirus mailins
332-206...scoreboard.
Lots of people filling out those fake ballots in a short amount of time....overnight in some cases.

You guys are the new 9/11 truthers. Your fates will be the same...looked at...laughed at...forgotten.

You don't think so?

Tell me what is different between your silly assed, baseless allegations and those who thought there was a controlled demolition of the twin towers.
There you go again off on silly senseless tangents....we were talking about fake ballots and electoral votes.

Just like 9/11 Truthers...there are no bombs in the towers...and there are no fake ballots.

As for electoral votes...yeah...your blob got fewer than Biden did in 2020 and didn't get as much as Biden did in 2016 either.

He's a loser.
I think he got several more than Biden in 2016 silly.....and without your manufactured virus hoax Biden would have gotten even fewer this year.

Ya sure

Fake leftyvirus mailins
332-206...scoreboard.

You don't think so?

He's a loser.
I think he got several more than Biden in 2016 silly.....and without your manufactured virus hoax Biden would have gotten even fewer this year.

Feel free to look it up. He got 304 in 2016. Biden got 306 in 2020

Ya sure

Fake leftyvirus mailins
332-206...scoreboard.

You don't think so?

He's a loser.

Biden didn't get any in 2016 look at your post.

Ya sure

Fake leftyvirus mailins
332-206...scoreboard.

You don't think so?

He's a loser.

You're reading it incorrectly (or differently).

Trump didn't get as many votes in 2016 as Biden did in 2020. Okay?

Ya sure

Fake leftyvirus mailins
332-206...scoreboard.

You don't think so?

He's a loser.

Oh I thought I was reading it as it as written. Anyway, lots of fake mailin ballots sure make a big difference. We got 4 mailed to us without request and even though we voted in person.

In post #5, you mention the dipshit Arab son, Obama, supposedly or not linked to Wuhan Institute of Virology. The truer history can be traced to New York’s Eco Health Alliance, who were working with other Chinese (Singapore, etc.) on closely-related strains from horseshoe bats from Yunnan, in 2013. Most reading prisoners of the media think that there is a 1,200 mile distance involved between Yunnan and Wuhan with the original spread, though it’s more like 800 miles. Thus, the funky animal market at Kunming, Yunnan, becomes highly suspect.

I'm looking forward to watching the Biden supporters on this board defend the jack ass when he implements his list. I've seen it and its a doozey.

Now that Trump is gone Biden will be under that microscope. It sure will be fun watching the lefties defend him when he implements that list of his.

Wonder how long it will take them to blame Trump when Biden's presidency falls apart?? Should be interesting and I sure hope the country can survive the Biden/Harris shit show.

Ya sure

Fake leftyvirus mailins
332-206...scoreboard.

You don't think so?

He's a loser.

Oh I thought I was reading it as it as written. Anyway, lots of fake mailin ballots sure make a big difference. We got 4 mailed to us without request and even though we voted in person.

Ahh...and I bet you think no plane hit the Pentagon either...right?

Ya sure

Fake leftyvirus mailins
332-206...scoreboard.

You don't think so?

He's a loser.

I just know about fake ballots, sorry.

Ya sure

Fake leftyvirus mailins
332-206...scoreboard.

You don't think so?

He's a loser.

You know a conspiracy theory.

Now, I'm going to make you buy into another conspiracy theory.

Tell us....why haven't there been any arrests for all of these fake ballots?

If the women in Newsmax seem mannequin-like, we should point to the New York connection to Clinton-Soros, before reifying Trump’s link to Ruddy in Florida.

’The night that changes into day, or the reverse, recalls a still life on which light falls, either fading or getting stronger (That Night’s Wife, Passing Fancy). The still life is time, for everything that changes is in time, but time does not itself change, it could itself change only in another time, indefinitely. At the point where the cinematographic image most directly confronts the photo, it also becomes most radically distinct from it.’
(Deleuze, Cinema 2: The Time Image, p. 17)

Ya sure

Fake leftyvirus mailins
332-206...scoreboard.

You don't think so?

He's a loser.

I can only speak to what I have seen.....my non requested mailin ballots.....vote totals changing overnight in states that said they stopped counting....not a law enforcement officer or lawyer or judge, can't speak to what they do or don't do.

Ya sure

Fake leftyvirus mailins
332-206...scoreboard.

You don't think so?

He's a loser.

But, we can wait and see what Sleepy does and speak to that....

Ya sure

Fake leftyvirus mailins
332-206...scoreboard.

You don't think so?

He's a loser.

I can only speak to what I have seen.....my non requested mailin ballots.....vote totals changing overnight in states that said they stopped counting....not a law enforcement officer or lawyer or judge, can't speak to what they do or don't do.

So you received some ballots and you are just assuming ballots are being sent in fraudulently.....you have no first-hand knowledge of any such crime. Thanks for clearing that up. Even though you said "Lots of people filling out those fake ballots in a short amount of time....overnight in some cases." Name one person who did that.

Ya sure

Fake leftyvirus mailins
332-206...scoreboard.

You don't think so?

He's a loser.

So you received some ballots and you are just assuming ballots are being sent in fraudulently.....you have no first-hand knowledge of any such crime. Thanks for clearing that up. Even though you said "Lots of people filling out those fake ballots in a short amount of time....overnight in some cases." Name one person who did that.
So there we are...I share personal experience that actually happened to me, so in your mind of course that couldn't possibly have happened anywhere else . As for the massive vote fixing that happened overnight in at least 5 states, I don't know any of the paid shill Dem names that did that maybe you know them? You libbers have lost your minds.

Ya sure

Fake leftyvirus mailins
332-206...scoreboard.

You don't think so?

He's a loser.

So there we are...I share personal experience that actually happened to me, so in your mind of course that couldn't possibly have happened anywhere else . As for the massive vote fixing that happened overnight in at least 5 states, I don't know any of the paid shill Dem names that did that maybe you know them? You libbers have lost your minds.

These are YOUR WORDS. You're the one who said "Lots of people filling out those fake ballots". Just name one. Unless you're just imaging that happening. Imagining things that didn't happen IS a sure sign that you've lost your mind.

Now you're alleging vote fixing in five states.

Why no arrests? C'mon...you've swallowed one conspiracy theory already--that there were fraudulent ballots despite all of the re-counts. What's another conspiracy theory. Hit us with it. You already look like an idiot. It can't get worse. You have nothing to lose.

Again musing on post #5, the mannequin phenomenon we witnessed firsthand in Eugene, Oregon, was when we walked a wolfman marionette (wolf head, human torso) down the sidewalk to get the reaction of people’s canine pets. Some dogs, as they seen it coming their way, began friendly wags of the tail, though in other examples there were clear signs of suspicion in the animals. This is because a marionette can be perceived as both alive and not alive. Deleuze:

’Fellini has strong sympathies with decadence, only in so far as he prolongs it, extends its range, ‘to the intolerable’, and reveals beneath the movements, faces and gestures a subterranean or extra-terrestrial world, ‘the tracking shot becoming a means of peeling away, proof of the unreality of movement’, and the cinema becoming no longer an undertaking of recognition [reconnaisance], but of knowledge [connaisance], ‘a science of visual impressions, forcing us to forget our own logic and retinal habits.’ ‘
(Deleuze, op cit, p. 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back