Yes, I'm a Conservative, But SOME Rent Control IS Necesary

Daniel, I am tired of you asking questions and yet refusing to answer a simple question.

I have some things to do today. Answer the question and I will continue this discussion. Otherwise.....

I understand the difference. But your answer will be specific to why YOU expect to be paid from the tax coffers, so the subjectivity is fine. Your reason for demanding an income at the tax payer's expense is obviously subjective. In fact, it could not be anything other than subjective. But that subjectivity shows motivation.
Nobody is making you work in an at-will employment State. Why is your fake morality relevant?

Nobody takes right-wingers seriously about economics.

You link an article about automatic stabilizers while claiming bum checks are automatic stabilizers.

How stupid are you?

I did like this portion.

A textbook example of an automatic stabilizer is unemployment insurance (UI). UI helps jobless workers meet their basic needs. In order to qualify for benefits, the worker must have a sufficient earnings history and be looking for a job.

You link an article about automatic stabilizers while claiming bum checks are automatic stabilizers.

How stupid are you?

I did like this portion.

A textbook example of an automatic stabilizer is unemployment insurance (UI). UI helps jobless workers meet their basic needs. In order to qualify for benefits, the worker must have a sufficient earnings history and be looking for a job.
Only if you know nothing about economics. And, they were paying out extended benefits without it.

It makes it more likely someone will pay their rent if they can obtain unemployment compensation.

That is why unemployment compensation exists as it does today. If a worker loses their job through no fault of their own they will receive money from unemployment. It is temporary and meant to hold them over until they find a job. If that person has had no job and is not looking for a job, it is inevitable that they will be evicted. Since unemployment compensation is temporary and is less than they would make at a real job.

That is why unemployment compensation exists as it does today. If a worker loses their job through no fault of their own they will receive money from unemployment. It is temporary and meant to hold them over until they find a job. If that person has had no job and is not looking for a job, it is inevitable that they will be evicted. Since unemployment compensation is temporary and is less than they would make at a real job.
The economic point is that it is an automatic stabilizer that can help keep people off the street.

The economic point is that it is an automatic stabilizer that can help keep people off the street.

Automatic stabilizers are features of the federal government’s budget that automatically inject funds into the economy through transfer payments or tax reductions when the economy goes into recession or otherwise slumps. They are “automatic” because they do not require action by Congress

Durr

Forum List

Back