"You didn't get there on your own"

Leave Barack alone! He was just looking for his "fair share" of gratitude from those business folks!

Problem is, he's been getting his REAL fair share of gratitude, and he doesn't like it.

thorough LACk of donations to where he has to solicit Weddings, Barmitzvahs...or what ever else...Now that Michelle Obama is Pregnant?

They're raffling off chances for people to be present when barack is told about it. What's next/ Name the baby for a donation?

‘Denny’ got another letter from Obama.. but is it real?

^^Just watch the video...

Makes you wonder how low these people will stoop to solicit for funds...:eusa_whistle:

thorough LACk of donations to where he has to solicit Weddings, Barmitzvahs...or what ever else...Now that Michelle Obama is Pregnant?

They're raffling off chances for people to be present when barack is told about it. What's next/ Name the baby for a donation?

Makes you wonder how low these people will stoop to solicit for funds...:eusa_whistle:

After Barack came out of the closet?

I'd pay to see Michelle explain who the father was....

continued racism and ignorance from scared shitless old white baggers

Get lost racist twerp. :eusa_hand:

ahh, did my observation of your pure hate of someone based solely on the color of their skin bother you?

if you dont like being called what you are, change

you have that ability, i suppose if I believed what many believe, that you baggers have permanent brain damage and cant change, I wouldnt be here

knowing that the human race will not go forward as long as people as full of hate and ignorance as you are in it, I assume there must be a way to fix you...

see, pure, 100%, absolute racism...it is as if we were back in Jim Crow days...

Just boggles the mind. Did Barack tell Michelle and his daughters they are being PUNISHED with a baby?

baggers have permanent brain damage ...

why would anyone think those who share the philosophy of our Founders, about freedom from liberal government, have permanent brain damage?

It amounts to childlike school yard name calling and once again shows the liberal IQ perfectly.

why would anyone think those who share the philosophy of our Founders, about freedom from liberal government, have permanent brain damage?

It amounts to childlike school yard name calling and once again shows the liberal IQ perfectly.

I think your pure hatred for the conservative we know as Obama, is irrational and racist, well I know that, but for you to see it, I am not sure how to make that happen

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

I think your pure hatred for the conservative we know as Obama, is irrational and racist, well I know that, but for you to see it, I am not sure how to make that happen

I think we establish in this thread that you're not commenting on - how COMPLETELY RATIONAL our rejection of your Dear Leader actually is.. And as far as "racist" goes -- I venture to guess that all these Con posters would pay real money and FLOCK to lectures by Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Allen Keyes, Herman Cain and DOZENs of other Con heroes that just happen to be black men.. Matter of Fact, since Buckley died, seems to this Libertarian like black men are the Brains and Conscience of the Con movement. Isn't that true CONZHATE?

Now be a good troll and say something stupid.... Or maybe --- you actually want to comment on how badly Dear Leader stepped in it with his "unguarded leftist moment".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back