You Know The Difference Between The American Flag and Pride Flag?

Compulsory loyalty oaths and patriotism are things of authoritarian governments. True patriotism is the level of sacrifice you are willing to endure for the sake of your countrymen. Flags and other symbols are meaningless if you hate the government and most of the people who live here.
Off your meds again, You better get back on them.

It's the same Nation I thought you live in ... Whether or not you agree doesn't seem to matter much.
That's what I meant when I said you may need to consider the difference in what you believe and what exists.

You may see it as blasphemous ... But I bet it didn't happen on accident ...
And all at the National level.

You are basically blaming God for the problems of this world,.. correct?

Off your meds again, You better get back on them.

Actually, for once,.. I think he had a point. Not like he practices what he preaches, but I believe that he's basically saying that actions speak louder than words.

Not at all ... I blame Mankind for their self-righteous nature and their desire to rob the Grace of God to suit their own concerns.

Oh well that's good, but that's not what you said before and that's not how you made it sound.

Oh well that's good, but that's not what you said before and that's not how you made it sound.

It is what I meant, and it never changes.

Perhaps you find difficulty with it for the same reasons you may find conflict with your Government and Neighbors.
You're trying to put a round peg in a square hole ... And fail to realize Man's Law is fallible.

It's because for the most part gays think the whole entire world revolves around them. I'm not saying all of them do, but way too many of them do.
Just like how you think the world revolves around your white utopia.

Mind your own house and leave people that are different than you alone.

It is what I meant, and it never changes.

Perhaps you find difficulty with it for the same reasons you may find conflict with your Government and Neighbors.
You're trying to put a round peg in a square hole ... And fail to realize Man's Law is fallible.

It still seems that you're tap-dancing everywhere around around the point.

It's because for the most part gays think the whole entire world revolves around them. I'm not saying all of them do, but way too many of them do.

Did I say that? Quote me where I said that.
Where is your proof that gays "Think the world revolves around them."
You let them bother you.
They are in your head 24/7.
Kinda like this TDS thing.

See how it works.

Where is your proof that gays "Think the world revolves around them."
You let them bother you.
They are in your head 24/7.
Kinda like this TDS thing.

See how it works.

I don't see how I wrote anywhere that I enjoy harassing gays. Have some fudge and be off!

Just like how you think the world revolves around your white utopia.

Mind your own house and leave people that are different than you alone.
The world doesn't revolve around myself or anyone else, including gays, transgenders, and straights. I think they all need to leave everyone else alone.

Don't push agendas that force others to accept your lifestyle. The average American has much more to worry about than whether a person is gay or not. When someone says they're gay, who really cares? Why tell me? Why does a persons sexual orientation matter?

My agenda is to live my life and make a living and not to offend or harm others. I want to raise my family, enjoy my family and friends and not to be bothered by the government or agendas.

I never seem to notice any threads about heterosexuals put up by gay people on USMB.

One thing that is funny, how straight people accuse those who are LGBT of shoving their being LGBT in people's faces.

While Straight people have advertisements like this daily.

So, who is the love that won't shut up STFU 24/7?

I’m far from woke. I think woke think is generally horse shit. On the other hand, I may not be the standard bearer for conservatism either because I’m an independent cuss. I don’t know if I’m in a real minority of conservatives or if my views are maybe more mainstream. But for the life of me I can’t wrap my head around why I should give a damn if some guy prefers other males over females. Similarly, I don’t give a damn if lesbians prefer women to men.

My notion of conservatism is a lot more laissez faire. If what two consenting adult guys do with each other doesn’t impact my life, or if what two consenting adult women do with each other doesn’t impact my life, why should I be bothered concerning myself with their behaviors? And if I have no need of valid concerns about their private, harmless, consensual behaviors, then why should my government care?

I honestly don’t understand why people worry about it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back