You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

Zingers tho...plenty of those. I hope they can put those zingers in the social security fund once it gets slashed.

I got about 20 more years to go...but the average age here is going to feel it.
I'm 46 I think my SS will be cut drastically.

The American people don't realize how bad they fucked themselves in 2010, 2014 and this year.

Sheesh, you're a youngster compared to most of the buck here. Most of these guys are like 60 - 70 range. And when their SS checks get cut, or they get there Medicare fucked up they can always remember the awesome zingers they gave those darn leftys

The S.S. checks will get cut because of the flood of immigrants and refugees coming here and getting on the program right away. People that never paid into it. I remember when reagan increased the social security tax back in the eighties. It was a huge increase necessary to keep social security afloat for the future retirees. We can't survive long as a first world nation if we bring mostly unskilled, undereducated, and needy here in great numbers. And these are people that have large families too, with many needs. Common sense needs to take hold. This is why Trump came on the scene. The right man for the right time in our nation's history.
Immigrants coming here and getting Social Security checks?

Can anyone explain this nonsense?
legal immigrants can get benefits.
My sister in law knows clinics in Dearborn MI full of arab immigrants who are sucking off medicaid/medicare/ssi/welfare/foodstamps. I suspect shady arab doctors give disability to people who don't deserve it as long as their name is allah.

You know arabs could ruin us from within if we let them get too big and powerful. Unfortunately corporations need immigrants to maximize growth so expect a lot of immigrants to flood in from the middle east because no one else wants to come here.

Ain't happening. Fk, why do you have such trouble with facts?
Oh yes they will cut your social security and you will hardly even notice

Three Ways Trump, GOP May Cut Social Security, Medicare
I already looked into the proposal stupid fk! They ain't touching anyone's. over 55! Dude fking learn to research
I'm 46 you old bitch.
And? How much is taken out of your paycheck for SS? Why can't you invest that yourself?

There you go. The taker takes and then Fucks they next generation.

They have already tested us and they know when they go bankrupt and renig on social security, the American people will swallow that bullshit because they already have before. Look at Detroit pensioners taking massive cuts. None of us cared then and no one will care when it's us in the future. The young won't care and the old won't care because they'll be "grandfathered" in.

And in the next 10 years GOP policies will make the $10 billion dollar man the $20 billion dollar man. And the $1 million dollar man will be the $2 million dollar man. And if you dare suggest raising their taxes to pay for social security they will cry class warfare. But renigging on my social security is completely cool.

A civil war will occur if that happens. Might just be a one man civil war but I'm going to get mine.

Republicans on the USMB insist Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

I really look forward to it.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.
None of them will be coal jobs.

It matters to the 1100 that had their jobs saved!
would it matter as much, if anyone who wants to quit could simply quit and collect unemployment benefits at one dollar an hour less than the current minimum wage in our at-will employment States?

Anyone who wants to work, would find it easier to find a job.
When money dries up what happens?
ask the right wing; lower taxes and finance; don't tax and spend, that is too fiscally responsible.
So you haven't thought that out eh?
yes, i have. the money cannot dry up, with unemployment compensation acting as an oil pump to circulate money through our economy. it must generate a positive multiplier effect on our economy and grow the size of the pie, to the new equilibrium.
Why would you think SS will dry up?

I already looked into the proposal stupid fk! They ain't touching anyone's. over 55! Dude fking learn to research
I'm 46 you old bitch.
And? How much is taken out of your paycheck for SS? Why can't you invest that yourself?

They have already tested us and they know when they go bankrupt and renig on social security, the American people will swallow that bullshit because they already have before. Look at Detroit pensioners taking massive cuts. None of us cared then and no one will care when it's us in the future. The young won't care and the old won't care because they'll be "grandfathered" in.

And in the next 10 years GOP policies will make the $10 billion dollar man the $20 billion dollar man. And the $1 million dollar man will be the $2 million dollar man. And if you dare suggest raising their taxes to pay for social security they will cry class warfare. But renigging on my social security is completely cool.

A civil war will occur if that happens. Might just be a one man civil war but I'm going to get mine.
Why would they save welfare over SS? Huh?

I'm 46 you old bitch.

I would hope they wouldn't. Who said they would? Where are you getting your fake news? How are Hillary's seizures been lately?

would it matter as much, if anyone who wants to quit could simply quit and collect unemployment benefits at one dollar an hour less than the current minimum wage in our at-will employment States?

Anyone who wants to work, would find it easier to find a job.
ask the right wing; lower taxes and finance; don't tax and spend, that is too fiscally responsible.
yes, i have. the money cannot dry up, with unemployment compensation acting as an oil pump to circulate money through our economy. it must generate a positive multiplier effect on our economy and grow the size of the pie, to the new equilibrium.
who cares; it can be replaced with unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis; anyone can buy more insurance if they want.

I'm 46 you old bitch.

welfare is means tested; you cannot save and not be penalized. it is like taxes or something.

Zingers tho...plenty of those. I hope they can put those zingers in the social security fund once it gets slashed.

The American people don't realize how bad they fucked themselves in 2010, 2014 and this year.

Sheesh, you're a youngster compared to most of the buck here. Most of these guys are like 60 - 70 range. And when their SS checks get cut, or they get there Medicare fucked up they can always remember the awesome zingers they gave those darn leftys

The S.S. checks will get cut because of the flood of immigrants and refugees coming here and getting on the program right away. People that never paid into it. I remember when reagan increased the social security tax back in the eighties. It was a huge increase necessary to keep social security afloat for the future retirees. We can't survive long as a first world nation if we bring mostly unskilled, undereducated, and needy here in great numbers. And these are people that have large families too, with many needs. Common sense needs to take hold. This is why Trump came on the scene. The right man for the right time in our nation's history.

I'll give you one. This 60 year old greek american guy lost his wife so he went to greece and found a new 52 year old greek wife. He's 70 now and she's 62. When he dies she will move back to greece and we will send her checks for the rest of her life and greek women live a long time. I'm sure his SS played a part in why she married him in fact it did. His daughters get everything else. He has a will. SS is the ONLY reason she married him.
So you don't think that guy deserves his money he invested in SS? Explain

I'm 46 you old bitch.

welfare is means tested; you cannot save and not be penalized. it is like taxes or something.
No it's not. SS is someone's money owned by us who invested in it. Fking learn the system!

I'll give you one. This 60 year old greek american guy lost his wife so he went to greece and found a new 52 year old greek wife. He's 70 now and she's 62. When he dies she will move back to greece and we will send her checks for the rest of her life and greek women live a long time. I'm sure his SS played a part in why she married him in fact it did. His daughters get everything else. He has a will. SS is the ONLY reason she married him.
So you don't think that guy deserves his money he invested in SS? Explain
it is a moot point; ask the right how much profit is too much, and should be taxed.

who cares; it can be replaced with unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis; anyone can buy more insurance if they want.
Oh, ok

No it's not. SS is someone's money owned by us who invest in it. Fking learn the system!
you asked about the difference between those two systems. we don't need that much government in any at-will employment State.

I'm 46 you old bitch.

I would hope they wouldn't. Who said they would? Where are you getting your fake news? How are Hillary's seizures been lately?
I'm sure still seizing

No it's not. SS is someone's money owned by us who invest in it. Fking learn the system!
you asked about the difference between those two systems. we don't need that much government in any at-will employment State.
You didn't answer

Ain't happening. Fk, why do you have such trouble with facts?

I'm 46 you old bitch.
We have data on savings behavior that goes back a long ways.

The bottom line is that people don't save enough for retirement, and thus we end up taxing people to support them.

You can see that today, as SS is nowhere near enough to maintain a standard of living, yet people are raiding the savings - even the special tax exempt methods we created for the purpose.

You didn't answer
that is the answer.

I knew it was corrupt, but dam, we have to stop that and the crazy checks......SS should be about retirement and not disabity.

Get off the low road...we are going to start pissing on you soon.....

That will really help to "Make America great again". But yes, that is what Trump is planning on doing to all of his voters. Pissing on them and rewarding Wall Street and the elites, with more of YOUR money.

What happens when reality doesn't match your made up fantasies?

You're the guy with fantasies of big paying jobs for low skilled workers. There are 5 million unfilled jobs in the US, that your low skilled workers COULD be retrained to do, but they don't have the money for schooling, because of they're basically unemployed and broke, so the jobs go begging, and the workers are on public assistance.

If conservatives didn't have shit for brains, they spend taxpayer money on training programs, or get the corporations to contribute to training programs, and put some of these workers back to work in these good-paying jobs.

This is something Americans don't want to hear, but you have to do something reasonable about the level of your public schools in America. You have created massive bureaucracies around education, and worse, you've let parents decide what they want their children to learn.

American children are NOT learning the mathematics, science, climate change, and history lessons they need to lead the world into the 21st century and beyond. They are being politically indoctrinated in Creationism, and a false view of history through the eyes of "American exceptionalism" and other useless, false, and ultimately, destructive politicization.

Europeans are willing to spend money and put that money into classrooms, not school boards, to spend the same amount of money to educate children from rich neighbourhoods as from poor, and to ensure that poor children get a better shot at a good education in the hopes of lifting them out of poverty. The US and Turkey are the only two first world countries who spend LESS money on the children of the poor, as the children of the rich.

legal immigrants can get benefits.
My sister in law knows clinics in Dearborn MI full of arab immigrants who are sucking off medicaid/medicare/ssi/welfare/foodstamps. I suspect shady arab doctors give disability to people who don't deserve it as long as their name is allah.

You know arabs could ruin us from within if we let them get too big and powerful. Unfortunately corporations need immigrants to maximize growth so expect a lot of immigrants to flood in from the middle east because no one else wants to come here.

While I.am generally pro business, this aspect I definately agree with you on. We really need to control immigration and sure up the border for a variety of reasons. We will be opposed by some democrats and Republicans who look at people as votes and cheap labor. There are plenty of people out of work and we need to hire them.and not imoport labor.

That will cause us to change how we educate. We need to.stop the social engineering crap and teach basic subjects and technology

Forum List

Back