You watch. Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

Republicans on the USMB insist Trump is going to bring back millions of jobs.

I really look forward to it.

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.
ANY job is better than the part time low income shit Obama has created.

And stop lying. We all know YOU would rather see Trump fail than America succeed
what infrastructure projects are being considered?

we can use underground, maglev capable, high speed commuter and freight capable conduits to markets.

Why stop there? Teleportation.. fuck yeah!!!!
sure; why not. but, we should practice with practical infrastructure or engender more cost effective practices.

there is Only pandering for free, so far as i can tell.
Well you will get more details in January after inauguration
I hope so; I didn't vote for Mr. Trump, the first time.
Carrier was first of most likely many many! He must first undo obummers shit to open back up production. Watch a true leader lead!
like what, giving them all tax breaks? how long is that going to last.
It matters to the 1100 that had their jobs saved!
You do know it was 730, NOT 1100, right?

Carrier was first of most likely many many! He must first undo obummers shit to open back up production. Watch a true leader lead!
You do know it was 730, NOT 1100, right?
Carrier announced 1100

So go ahead. Tell us what kind of jobs and what qualifications you need to get the job.

And stop lying. We all know YOU would rather see Trump fail than America succeed

we can use underground, maglev capable, high speed commuter and freight capable conduits to markets.
Google.com

Why can't you lazy cocksuckers do your own research? Stop watching only hate channels & websites, and do your own research. We are not your personal fucking secretaries
Nothing but social plans and no capital plans?
It won't pay for itself as promised.

The idea of borrowing $1 trillion would almost certainly get pushback from conservatives and deficit hawks. But the Navarro-Ross paper asserts that $1 trillion can be raised from private companies in exchange for just $140 billion in federal tax credits, plus returns on their investment.--http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/22/news/economy/trump-infrastructure/

Investments in the general welfare have to generate a positive multiplier on our economy and grow the size of the pie, to cover costs.

there is Only pandering for free, so far as i can tell.
would it matter as much, if anyone who wants to quit could simply quit and collect unemployment benefits at one dollar an hour less than the current minimum wage in our at-will employment States?

Anyone who wants to work, would find it easier to find a job.

Google.com

Why can't you lazy cocksuckers do your own research? Stop watching only hate channels & websites, and do your own research. We are not your personal fucking secretaries

The idea of borrowing $1 trillion would almost certainly get pushback from conservatives and deficit hawks. But the Navarro-Ross paper asserts that $1 trillion can be raised from private companies in exchange for just $140 billion in federal tax credits, plus returns on their investment.--http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/22/news/economy/trump-infrastructure/

Investments in the general welfare have to generate a positive multiplier on our economy and grow the size of the pie, to cover costs.
I can't take it anymore. You infest this board with your stupidity & continually quote me with your nonsensical jibberish. You can join candyass at the kiddie table...

Don't hold your breath waiting for an actual answer, because they don't have one.

Zingers tho...plenty of those. I hope they can put those zingers in the social security fund once it gets slashed.

I got about 20 more years to go...but the average age here is going to feel it.
I'm 46 I think my SS will be cut drastically.

The American people don't realize how bad they fucked themselves in 2010, 2014 and this year.

Sheesh, you're a youngster compared to most of the buck here. Most of these guys are like 60 - 70 range. And when their SS checks get cut, or they get there Medicare fucked up they can always remember the awesome zingers they gave those darn leftys

The S.S. checks will get cut because of the flood of immigrants and refugees coming here and getting on the program right away. People that never paid into it. I remember when reagan increased the social security tax back in the eighties. It was a huge increase necessary to keep social security afloat for the future retirees. We can't survive long as a first world nation if we bring mostly unskilled, undereducated, and needy here in great numbers. And these are people that have large families too, with many needs. Common sense needs to take hold. This is why Trump came on the scene. The right man for the right time in our nation's history.
Immigrants coming here and getting Social Security checks?

Can anyone explain this nonsense?
legal immigrants can get benefits.

Google.com

I can't take it anymore. You infest this board with your stupidity & continually quote me with your nonsensical jibberish. You can join candyass at the kiddie table...
this is why no one takes the fantastical, right wing seriously about economics. they only have ad hominems, not economics arguments.

just fallacy from the fantastical, right wing.

Google.com

this is why no one takes the fantastical, right wing seriously about economics. they only have ad hominems, not economics arguments.

just fallacy from the fantastical, right wing.
Wow, did you just post blah, blah blah blah again?

would it matter as much, if anyone who wants to quit could simply quit and collect unemployment benefits at one dollar an hour less than the current minimum wage in our at-will employment States?

When money dries up what happens?

ask the right wing; lower taxes and finance; don't tax and spend, that is too fiscally responsible.

You are aware the train costs a hundred million dollars a mile.
That's why it's only used at some airports and a few other places.
Then you need educated Americans.
And currently, there are 5.8 million jobs unfilled because skilled and educated people are not available without bringing in immigrants. Republicans just don't learn. We already know what they think of education.

America has 5.8 million job openings, matches all-time high

And currently, there are 5.8 million jobs unfilled because skilled and educated people are not available without bringing in immigrants. Republicans just don't learn. We already know what they think of education.

Liberal Philosophy 101, which is all that our colleges seem to be obsessed with right now, never earned anyone a paycheck.

Jobs are unfilled because they don't pay enough under any form of Capitalism.

the point about underground, maglev railroads, is that they could be vacuum capable.

ask the right wing; lower taxes and finance; don't tax and spend, that is too fiscally responsible.
So you haven't thought that out eh?

So you haven't thought that out eh?
yes, i have. the money cannot dry up, with unemployment compensation acting as an oil pump to circulate money through our economy. it must generate a positive multiplier effect on our economy and grow the size of the pie, to the new equilibrium.

Texas already told him that there won't be a wall.

Link? Hell make them an offer they cant refuse, plus the people want it, try and stop it. You'll lose.

Search Results
In Texas, Even Trump Supporters Hate the Border Wall - Bloomberg ...
https://www.bloomberg.com/.../in-texas-even-trump-supporters-hate-the-border-wall
Sep 27, 2016 - It doesn't work, either. ... In Texas, Even Trump Supporters Hate the Border Wall ... Albert doesn't think the fence protects anyone at all. ... "They don't want any part of the U.S. judicial process; problems are the last thing they ...
Texas governor doesn't 'want to see' border wall in - Washington Times
www.washingtontimes.com/.../texas-governor-doesnt-want-to-see-border-wall-in-b/
Dec 13, 2016 - Despite expecting Trump to build new physical barriers along the U.S.-Mexico border, Abbott said he doesn't want a wall cutting through some ...
Texas governor doesn't 'want to see' border wall ... - Crossroads Today
www.crossroadstoday.com/.../texas-governor-doesnt-want-to-see-border-wall-in-big-ben...
Dec 13, 2016 - But Abbott also said Tuesday that "we don't want to see a wall" through the Big Bend region. Texas shares more than 1,200 miles with Mexico ...
Why Border Residents Don't Want Trump's Wall | Texas Standard
www.texasstandard.org/stories/why-border-residents-dont-want-trumps-wall/
Jul 18, 2016 - Texas Standard ..... Why Border Residents Don't Want Trump's Wall ... “Interestingly, itdoesn't mean that people are in favor of open borders by ...
Texas governor doesn't want to see border wall in Big Bend - KWTX.com
www.kwtx.com/.../Texas-governor-doesnt-want-to-see-border-wall-in-Big-Bend-406...
Dec 13, 2016 - Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Tuesday that 'we don't want to see a wall' through the Big Bend region.
Texas governor doesn't 'want to see' border wall in Big Bend - Valley ...
www.valleymorningstar.com/.../article_9c8aeb1a-f178-5982-a319-0cdde7c3a025.html
Dec 13, 2016 - But Abbott also said Tuesday that "we don't want to see a wall" through the Big Bend region. Texas shares more than 1,200 miles with Mexico ...

Ok misleading as fuck. Doesnt want it in a state park.so we do stuff like that last, so if there isnt a problem in the park, we can leave it, but if there is, the buh bye park...blame Mexicans for that

Trump promised wall 50 ft high ll the way from the beach in California to the beach on the Gulf of Mexico. Of course, he knew he was lying when he said that. It will never happen.
Are you really this fucking stupid in real life?

Have you ever built anything in your life?

What does that have to do with Trump's lie?

It was too dumb to address.

Either that, or you've got no serious answer, but you need to distract from a truth you can't stand to see out there.

You are an asshole.

Oddly, I don;t care what you might think of me. I'm not distracting from anything. Trump is disgustingly flawed,and only an idiot would support him.

Trump's flaws are vanishingly small compared to the piece of shit you lefties offered AND, more to the point, was not out to advance her agenda by harming me and mine.

This was US vs Them. Whining about minor issues is irrelevant when compared to the difference between ally and enemy.

I understand. That roadkill haired orange clown was your ally, so you figured it might be worthwhile to let him and his group of tittie flashers trash the country. Good plan.

Nope.

He is not my enemy. His goal is not to harm me.

Compared to those who hate me and want to destroy me, it was an easy choice to make.

What allegations about Hillary would it take to get you to have voted for Trump?

His goal may not be to hurt you, but that will be the result. Your question about accusations is quite telling. That is your problem. All you,or trump had was unproven accusations. If there was proof of even 1/100 of those accusations,I would have been right there with you. The choice of president shouldn't be based on who made up the biggest lie.

Don't hold your breath waiting for an actual answer, because they don't have one.

Zingers tho...plenty of those. I hope they can put those zingers in the social security fund once it gets slashed.

I got about 20 more years to go...but the average age here is going to feel it.
I'm 46 I think my SS will be cut drastically.

The American people don't realize how bad they fucked themselves in 2010, 2014 and this year.

Sheesh, you're a youngster compared to most of the buck here. Most of these guys are like 60 - 70 range. And when their SS checks get cut, or they get there Medicare fucked up they can always remember the awesome zingers they gave those darn leftys

The S.S. checks will get cut because of the flood of immigrants and refugees coming here and getting on the program right away. People that never paid into it. I remember when reagan increased the social security tax back in the eighties. It was a huge increase necessary to keep social security afloat for the future retirees. We can't survive long as a first world nation if we bring mostly unskilled, undereducated, and needy here in great numbers. And these are people that have large families too, with many needs. Common sense needs to take hold. This is why Trump came on the scene. The right man for the right time in our nation's history.
Immigrants coming here and getting Social Security checks?

Can anyone explain this nonsense?

I'll give you one. This 60 year old greek american guy lost his wife so he went to greece and found a new 52 year old greek wife. He's 70 now and she's 62. When he dies she will move back to greece and we will send her checks for the rest of her life and greek women live a long time. I'm sure his SS played a part in why she married him in fact it did. His daughters get everything else. He has a will. SS is the ONLY reason she married him.

Forum List

Back