115 million tax payer dollars have gone to Trump’s golf trips

Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

What will be the conservative response to this? “But...but...HILLARY!”

Remember how they used to whine every time obama did anything?

We have paid out millions to support this whore, as well has keep his woman and his spawn in NYC, not to mention his trips to his "rallies." Who pays to keep Air Force One in the air, and guard the whore, his current vagina, and his spawn? We do. If the orange whore wants a plane, let him rent one, and pay his security guards himself.

Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

A small price to pay so that Trump can cheat at golf

115 million $ to shank shots - pricless

removing grass stains from the knees of his slacks costs another small fortune -

It is the taxpayer that is keeping the Trump Syndicate...er..I mean...Organization afloat. Trumpotatoes are fine with Trump raiding the treasury for personal gain. The more Trump takes from them, the more they want him to take.

Link us to your posts where you voiced your displeasure with how much wetbacks have robbed Americans of...You know, that way we can take you serious and all.

Stupid deflection. Comment on your orange whore's spending, and the taxpayers' money spent on him, his current and former vaginas, and his spawn. This has absolutely nothing to do with anyone crossing our borders in any fashion.

I thought this thread was about excessive spending on stupid bullshit… Because we both know there is nothing stupider than forcing American taxpayers to pay wetbacks to make babies, to rape, pillage and murder our people...right?
Sane folks would think that if someone had the balls to bitch about an American president playing too much golf they’d damn sure be bitching about paying wetbacks to fuck the place all up... no?

Last edited:

That's gotta be enough to pay for, what --- --- 2-3 of Obama Family Vacations? Or about what the democrats have spent investigating and trying to remove Donald Trump.
Lol you’re totally making shit up.

I guess you don't remember some of the lavish Obama Family vacations around the world, using TWO planes (Michelle flew separate), an entire team of private chefs and hair stylists and all kinds of people. I remember one country, upon seeing the massive Obama delegation coming in remarked they thought it must be an emperor or something! Some of those vacations cost 18 million or more to the taxpayer!

The Most Lavish Presidential Vacations in History | The Stream

The total amount of taxpayer dollars Barack Obama spent on vacations & travel has just been revealed

Michelle Obama Lavish Expenses Cost Taxpayers Big

Yeah, Billy, I can always count on you to walk into a propeller blade, face first.

The looney liberals have turned M.L. King into a saint like figure.

So why can't we do the same with Trump?? ... :dunno:
Because he’s a complete moron.
A complete moron that made jackasses out of Hillary, the DNC and all their media pundits? So that makes all of you . . . . WHAT?
Uh it means you’re all morons for voting for him. Of course, he lost the popular vote either way...

TWO non-starters! Billy's on a ROLL! WE are idiots for voting for a guy that WON! And he beat all you smug assholes. And the pop vote doesn't count for shit. Especially when we have no way of knowing how many votes were even legit! 2.8 million, the population of 2 counties in LA. Hey Billy, once you win a state, you cannot win a state by even more! :21:

That's gotta be enough to pay for, what --- --- 2-3 of Obama Family Vacations? Or about what the democrats have spent investigating and trying to remove Donald Trump.

I guess you don't remember some of the lavish Obama Family vacations around the world, using TWO planes (Michelle flew separate), an entire team of private chefs and hair stylists and all kinds of people. I remember one country, upon seeing the massive Obama delegation coming in remarked they thought it must be an emperor or something! Some of those vacations cost 18 million or more to the taxpayer!

The total amount of taxpayer dollars Barack Obama spent on vacations & travel has just been revealed

Yeah, Billy, I can always count on you to walk into a propeller blade, face first.

Obama spent all that $$$ at HIS country club didnt he ?

What difference does it make? At least Donald HAS country clubs! That he built on his own! Obama doesn't have a toilet that the US taxpayer hasn't given him.

Remember how they used to whine every time obama did anything?

We have paid out millions to support this whore, as well has keep his woman and his spawn in NYC, not to mention his trips to his "rallies." Who pays to keep Air Force One in the air, and guard the whore, his current vagina, and his spawn? We do. If the orange whore wants a plane, let him rent one, and pay his security guards himself.

115 million $ to shank shots - pricless

removing grass stains from the knees of his slacks costs another small fortune -

It is the taxpayer that is keeping the Trump Syndicate...er..I mean...Organization afloat. Trumpotatoes are fine with Trump raiding the treasury for personal gain. The more Trump takes from them, the more they want him to take.

Link us to your posts where you voiced your displeasure with how much wetbacks have robbed Americans of...You know, that way we can take you serious and all.

Stupid deflection. Comment on your orange whore's spending, and the taxpayers' money spent on him, his current and former vaginas, and his spawn. This has absolutely nothing to do with anyone crossing our borders in any fashion.

I thought this thread was about excessive spending on stupid bullshit… Because we both know there is nothing stupider than forcing American taxpayers to pay wetbacks to make babies, to rape, pillage and murder our people...right?
Sane folks would think that if someone had the balls to bitch about an American president playing too much golf they’d damn sure be bitching about paying wetbacks to fuck the place all up... no?
Wetbacks rednecks all the same FN up America

What difference does it make? At least Donald HAS country clubs! That he built on his own! Obama doesn't have a toilet that the US taxpayer hasn't given him.
Bought on the cheap with daddy's money

And Obama charged the SS for protecting him Trump is a crook

9AC944C4-ABFA-4D3C-BF41-B37F4796C9C4.jpeg

Bought on the cheap with daddy's money

Sure, Eddie. His dad made it all, billions and billions of dollars in the 1960's building low-rent housing for the poor in Queens, and Donald and his entire family have been living off of it creating an empire for themselves living in gold and diamonds for the past 50 years ever since! :confused: Hey, you better check there Ed, I think you have a circuit burning and it ISN'T fried baloney.

Forum List

Back