14M lose coverage under GOP health bill: Congress’ analyst

[Q

Yes, but you have no right to go see someone to cure you that claims to be a doctor that hasn't gotten a degree from an "accredited licensed medical school."

We don't have, nor will we have a free market as long as there is licensing of doctors, as long as the FDA can put it's seal of approval on what is a cure and what isn't a cure, and as long as "accredited" medical schools are the ones that are given government approval.
What we have now is cronyism.

Folks get arrested and thrown in jail for selling cancer "cures" w/o FDA approval. It is insane the shit the allopathic chemical industry will go through to maintain it's monopoly on health care.

Western Medicine is Rockefeller Medicine – All The Way

I trust the the free market to provide me with the best products at the lowest possible price a lot more than I trust some corrupt politician elected by special interest groups, don't you? Do you really trust the filthy ass government? If you do then you are very naive if not downright stupid.

No government bureaucrat is ever going to have my best interest at heart. Their only incentive is to keep their job, not provide good services. That is why even though I have earned it I do not get free medical care thought the VA. Health care is too important to trust to a government shithead. If you don't believe me just ask the veterans that have died waiting for government treatment. Oh wait, you can't ask them. They are dead.

I trust somebody trying to compete in a free market with competition to provide the best services a lot more than somebody like Maxine Waters, don't you?

Can you imagine what it would be like for the government to control restaurants like they control health care? The would mandate you to eat out. They would set the price of the food. They would set the menu. They would tell you how much you could eat. They would tax you for it. They would require that you paid more for the meal so that the welfare queens and illegal aliens could eat free. It would be a disaster just like it is with the filthy ass government mandating the same things with health care.

I agree with you.

But that is what I am trying to tell you. As it stands now, that is what caused this problem, we don't have a "free market." We haven't had one since be for the turn of the 20th century. Ever since the government mandated that nobody could treat you or "cure" you unless the government licensed them, and no product could claim to treat you unless it was approved by the government, costs have spiraled. THAT is what I am getting at.

The cause of sky rocketing healthcare costs has BEEN the government. We don't have a "free market." Your treatment options are limited, and you don't even realize it. Because you are a wealthy individual, YOU have options. The poor however, have none. If there were no government controls, the poor would have options.

What are the option for the poor who have no money?

Read the bill and find out!

Silly far left drone!

Read it or not, the bill is a loser sweetie

Correct, and no one uses tax payers money for abortions. If you can document otherwise, lets hear it
does planned parent hood use federal dollars for their services? yes or no? If it's yes, then they are using tax dollars and why the money is being pulled dumbster dave.
They do not use federal dollars for abortions.
then why do they need federal dollars at all?
They offer a whole lot of good programs for women who do not have access to doctors.

Everybody's insured now thanks to Obamacare...so why do they not have access to doctors? Why do they still need fed funding, while other large organization providing more diverse women's services for free get 0 fed funding? PP is a sacred cow to the left, if they really cared about women's health they'd offer funding to clinics hat actually provide more than 3 services to the poor. Services like pre and post natal care, actual mammograms and cervical screenings, non and even non medical aid like baby clothes/accessories, formula, etc...you know all the patients PP turns away BC they aren't an actual complete women's health organization...yet gobble up a large majority of the funding.
you are a wonderful LIAR, honey bunch

The real question is "How many poor people will no longer be able to get health insurance under the Trumpcare proposals?"

That is entirely different from "14 million wont be carrying health insurance".
and you have to ask, how many of those 14 million only have the insurance now because someone else is paying for it under obamacare?
And you have to ask what is the cost to the taxpayers when millions of people are much sicker than they should have ever gotten because they did not have early on preventive care, and are now on disability instead of being productive and paying taxes. Funny how I keep asking that question and can't get a rational answer. Shit!! I can't get any answer!!
See post #466 for the answer

We need an end to the AMA!

And apparently the AARP.

Though Trumpcare seems an excellent attempt to get rid of the AARP's members.
Obamacare favored the poor and low income workers. Trumpcare favors the the wealthy and higher income workers.
Only when the nation agrees that access to healthcare should not be determined by one's wealth will the fight end. It's going to happen eventually. It's just a question of when.
where did the money come from for the subsidies?
Where does the money come from when people get needlessly sick because the did not have preventive care, and are no longer productive and paying taxes, but instead on disability? You selfish, short sighted dumb fucks need a reality check.
HEALTHCARE IS A PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, INCLUDING PREVENTIVE CARE, A GOOD DIET, EXERCISE, AND WORKING TO PAY YOUR OWN WAY.
Are you even trying to offer anything that makes sense or just spewing unhelpful blather? Yes people should take responsibility for their health but in our for profit health care system and income / wealth disparity environment, not everyone can pay for all of their own medical costs. Please give me a sight that you are at least bright enough to comprehend that much. PLEASE!!

[Q

Yes, but you have no right to go see someone to cure you that claims to be a doctor that hasn't gotten a degree from an "accredited licensed medical school."

We don't have, nor will we have a free market as long as there is licensing of doctors, as long as the FDA can put it's seal of approval on what is a cure and what isn't a cure, and as long as "accredited" medical schools are the ones that are given government approval.

Folks get arrested and thrown in jail for selling cancer "cures" w/o FDA approval. It is insane the shit the allopathic chemical industry will go through to maintain it's monopoly on health care.

I trust the the free market to provide me with the best products at the lowest possible price a lot more than I trust some corrupt politician elected by special interest groups, don't you? Do you really trust the filthy ass government? If you do then you are very naive if not downright stupid.

No government bureaucrat is ever going to have my best interest at heart. Their only incentive is to keep their job, not provide good services. That is why even though I have earned it I do not get free medical care thought the VA. Health care is too important to trust to a government shithead. If you don't believe me just ask the veterans that have died waiting for government treatment. Oh wait, you can't ask them. They are dead.

I trust somebody trying to compete in a free market with competition to provide the best services a lot more than somebody like Maxine Waters, don't you?

Can you imagine what it would be like for the government to control restaurants like they control health care? The would mandate you to eat out. They would set the price of the food. They would set the menu. They would tell you how much you could eat. They would tax you for it. They would require that you paid more for the meal so that the welfare queens and illegal aliens could eat free. It would be a disaster just like it is with the filthy ass government mandating the same things with health care.

I agree with you.

But that is what I am trying to tell you. As it stands now, that is what caused this problem, we don't have a "free market." We haven't had one since be for the turn of the 20th century. Ever since the government mandated that nobody could treat you or "cure" you unless the government licensed them, and no product could claim to treat you unless it was approved by the government, costs have spiraled. THAT is what I am getting at.

The cause of sky rocketing healthcare costs has BEEN the government. We don't have a "free market." Your treatment options are limited, and you don't even realize it. Because you are a wealthy individual, YOU have options. The poor however, have none. If there were no government controls, the poor would have options.

Silly far left drone!

See how the far left will not read a bill?

So this is a partisan rant based on the far left religious dogma not based in reality!

I agree with you.

Silly far left drone!

So this is a partisan rant based on the far left religious dogma not based in reality!
Duh! The reality is that both Republican houses of Congress will NOT vote for its passage.

They won't necessarily be 'losing' their coverage. They'll be allowed to make a choice again. The Mandate is Un-American. It needs to go. Any plan that doesn't include ending it, will be considered a huge Republican failure by me.
As it is the Republican plan IS a huge failure

Wrong as always, then again you can not cite from the actual bill why it is..

You also missed posting how many government/tax payer hospitals are out there, to promote your far left religious dogma!
If this plan is so good, why won't the republican congress or senate approve it

I think they're reading it and trying to sort it out. And i'll take that over Pelosi's 'We have to pass it in order to read it' disaster. They're taking time to fully understand it. I'm good with that.

Plus this portion is part one of a three part process!
Bovine excrement. A mythical three part process. Only a really stupid or delusional person believes that.

I agree with you.

Silly far left drone!

Duh! The reality is that both Republican houses of Congress will NOT vote for its passage.

Yes you did not read Obamacare nor do I expect you to read anything in reality, just rely on far left religious dogma.

You also missed posting how many government/tax payer hospitals are out there, to promote your far left religious dogma!

I think they're reading it and trying to sort it out. And i'll take that over Pelosi's 'We have to pass it in order to read it' disaster. They're taking time to fully understand it. I'm good with that.

Bovine excrement. A mythical three part process. Only a really stupid or delusional person believes that.
It really is a three part process, but no ones ever figured out what parts 2 and 3 are

[Q

I agree with you.

Silly far left drone!

Maybe? But at least they're reading it this time. A huge step up from Pelosi's disaster.

I'm leaning toward just repeal ACA, block grant Medicaid to the States, if you want healthcare you pay for it. If you don't have healthcare insurance and get sick go to a witchdoctor. Healthcare is a personal responsibility, not a nanny-state "right".
That would work just fine if the insurers were not greedy bastards that would be happy to let people die rather than cut into their bottom line. I suppose that you don't think food or shelter is a right either. I 'm going to guess that you are also a anti abortion right to lifer also. Health care, food and shelter are essential to life. Be honest!

Please show me where in the Constitution that food or shelter is listed as a right.
Wrong, I am pro-choice, kill all the little democrats you want.
If food, shelter and healthcare are essential, then everyone better get a good education, a good job, and use personal responsibility to pay for healthcare, a good diet, preventive care, exercise, and avoid high risk behaviors like drug use.

Silly far left drone!

Yes you did not read Obamacare nor do I expect you to read anything in reality, just rely on far left religious dogma.
Sis, you have not read a page of anything, you are and always will be totally FOS

Yes I see the far left does not care about reality!

Republicans look poised for three-part plan to repeal and replace Obamacare

The real question is "How many poor people will no longer be able to get health insurance under the Trumpcare proposals?"

That is entirely different from "14 million wont be carrying health insurance".
and you have to ask, how many of those 14 million only have the insurance now because someone else is paying for it under obamacare?
And you have to ask what is the cost to the taxpayers when millions of people are much sicker than they should have ever gotten because they did not have early on preventive care, and are now on disability instead of being productive and paying taxes. Funny how I keep asking that question and can't get a rational answer. Shit!! I can't get any answer!!
same as it was before obmacrapcare came to be.
It was affordable. Didnt affect me in such a negative way.
but wouldnt it be much cheaper to not give any free care out at all?
Those that are getting all the subsidies that are costing the rest of us are not being productive in the first place.

I agree with you.

Silly far left drone!

Maybe? But at least they're reading it this time. A huge step up from Pelosi's disaster.
Everyone who wanted to could read the ACA prior to its enactment. Sorry to disappoint. It just proves that if a lie is repeated enough times, you will believe it

It really is a three part process, but no ones ever figured out what parts 2 and 3 are

More far left religious dogma!

I'm leaning toward just repeal ACA, block grant Medicaid to the States, if you want healthcare you pay for it. If you don't have healthcare insurance and get sick go to a witchdoctor. Healthcare is a personal responsibility, not a nanny-state "right".
That would work just fine if the insurers were not greedy bastards that would be happy to let people die rather than cut into their bottom line. I suppose that you don't think food or shelter is a right either. I 'm going to guess that you are also a anti abortion right to lifer also. Health care, food and shelter are essential to life. Be honest!

Please show me where in the Constitution that food or shelter is listed as a right.
Wrong, I am pro-choice, kill all the little democrats you want.
If food, shelter and healthcare are essential, then everyone better get a good education, a good job, and use personal responsibility to pay for healthcare, a good diet, preventive care, exercise, and avoid high risk behaviors like drug use.

Interesting point...

Sure, we would all love to give the poor everything they desire, free health care, free college educations, a guaranteed living stipend, a place to live and clothing, etc. But who pays?
Don't you know that would destroy whatever is left of the value of the currency? Are you really so ignorant that you don't understand how economics work?
The value of the US petrodollar is secure as long as the OPEC countries continue to demand USD in payment for their oil.

And THAT is precisely the problem that is holding all of humanity back.

Zero Point energy, Water as fuel technologies, Cold Fusion, piezoelectric effects, anti-gravity, nano-tech, solid state generators, nuclear remediation technology, etc. The list of suppressed tech. by the Deep State and break away civilization is staggering. Scientists are assassinated now almost as routinely as journalists and politicians.

"Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by power obtainable at any point in the universe. It is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature."

- Nikola Tesla, Inventor Alternating Current Motor

"We would have universal abundance."

- Adam Trombly, New Energy Inventor

"If these new energy technologies were to be set free world-wide, the change would be profound; it would effect everybody: it would be applicable everywhere. These technologies are absolutely the most important thing that has happened in the history of the world."

- Brian O’Leary, Physics Professor, NASA Astronaut

"This information coming out would completely change geo-political power more than anything in human history."

- Steven Greer, Disclosure and Orion Projects

The Luciferians and materialists, those who worship power and material comfort will kill in order to keep things as they are.

Silly far left drone!

Sis, you have not read a page of anything, you are and always will be totally FOS

See how the far left drones act when you show them reality?

Yes I see the far left does not care about reality!

We have already been told handjo that there is no 3 part plan

Forum List

Back