2018 midterms' predictions...since campaigning has already begun

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Most of us have noticed the Koch brothers millions of dollars ads "praising" Trump (and by extension, the GOP in congress) for the tax cuts (aka, tax scams.)

Obviously, the 2018 campaign has already begun and, as expected, those entities that have thoroughly bribed congress to give them tons of borrowed money in this tax cuts-scam, are dutifully pouring some of that money back as donations to the GOP incumbents.

However, some of the latest polls (which now, officially, right wingers no longer believe in) are stating that voters favor a democrat-led congress to hold this administration to some form of checks-n-balances (one poll has democrats ahead 50 to 39.)

So, what will happen if indeed next November there is a substantial shift toward democrats, especially in the House???

The answer may be seen in how Moore and his supporters are STILL challenging the results in Alabama......There will be nation-wide claims of voting fraud.......illegals voting....manipulation of ballot results.....rampant cheating.....dead people showing up at voting booths, etc.

Right wingers' flaunting of major victories since 2010, will not be able to accept that common voters may be rejecting what conservative republicans have done over the past seven years.....and the only "explanation" that they will fall back on will be that democrats will have committed..... "voting fraud."

The experts tell us that the Democrats will do very well in elections for the House of Reps in 2018.

I believe that they will indeed.

The Democrats are highly motivated.

Millions of people of color, of liberal college students, women and some non-citizens will turn out to take back the House.

The first priority will be to impeach the President.

Whether or not he is convicted in the Senate is beside the point.

The Resistance will be thrilled that they have succeeded in humiliating the President of the United States of America.

The experts tell us that the Democrats will do very well in elections for the House of Reps in 2018.

Millions of people of color, of liberal college students, women and some non-citizens will turn out to take back the House.

The Resistance will be thrilled that they have succeeded in humiliating the President of the United States of America.

Of course, I agree with the House results next year.....HOWEVER, I do not think that "impeachment" will be a priority for Dems........

Why???

Simple, the damage that Trump is doing to the GOP brand is something that NO democrat ever dreamed could be achieved by mere partisan squabbles.
So, if your "enemy" is on the road of self-imposed ruination, DO NOT interfere.

Most of us have noticed the Koch brothers millions of dollars ads "praising" Trump (and by extension, the GOP in congress) for the tax cuts (aka, tax scams.)

Obviously, the 2018 campaign has already begun and, as expected, those entities that have thoroughly bribed congress to give them tons of borrowed money in this tax cuts-scam, are dutifully pouring some of that money back as donations to the GOP incumbents.

However, some of the latest polls (which now, officially, right wingers no longer believe in) are stating that voters favor a democrat-led congress to hold this administration to some form of checks-n-balances (one poll has democrats ahead 50 to 39.)

So, what will happen if indeed next November there is a substantial shift toward democrats, especially in the House???

The answer may be seen in how Moore and his supporters are STILL challenging the results in Alabama......There will be nation-wide claims of voting fraud.......illegals voting....manipulation of ballot results.....rampant cheating.....dead people showing up at voting booths, etc.

Right wingers' flaunting of major victories since 2010, will not be able to accept that common voters may be rejecting what conservative republicans have done over the past seven years.....and the only "explanation" that they will fall back on will be that democrats will have committed..... "voting fraud."

I've never voted for a democrat and I never will.

Even when I lived in Massachusetts where it was hard to find good Republicans.

I think they will gain significantly in the house, if not take it. In the Senate I believe they will loode a few seats. They have significantly more seats to defend and it's a numbers game.
Now if the economy is humming along and doing very well all bets are off for the house as well. Because lets face it, "it's the economy stupid". Anyways that's my very unexpert opinion.

2018? You lefties are already busy working on getting Trump re-elected in 2020.

I've never voted for a democrat and I never will.
Even when I lived in Massachusetts where it was hard to find good Republicans.

Excellent.......confirms for me that I've chosen the right party to back, after all.

The same experts that predicted a Hillary landslide?

You have no clue as to why Trump won, do you?

Actually I do.........There were lots of other idiots like you who fell for the demagoguery and the lies you readily swallowed.......LOL
WhyIwon.jpg

People don't vote for democrats or Republicans, they vote for people.

The GOP will retain both houses, with a slim margin in the Senate. But if we get rid of democrat pretending to be Republican Jeff Flake, it will help the American agenda. The Maoists failed to stop tax reform and no amount of lies by the corrupt leftist press will change the fact that Americans will see more money in their paychecks.

The fact is that Americans vote their pocketbook.

Trump won last year (well, he won the electoral college) because of the "cocktail" of some voters' stupidity, susceptibility to a charlatan's demagoguery, racism and, of course, sexism.

I think the House is too gerrymandered to flip. Perhaps the Senate. And no, Trump will not be impeached.

It’s far too early to make any determination. Right now, the Democrats have the edge, however, if this tax bill amps up the economy that could change

Forum List

Back