59% Favor National Health Insurance

drivebymedia

Mar 4, 2013
11. As you may know, a bill that makes major changes to the country's health care system became law
in 2010. Based on what you have read or heard about that legislation, do you generally favor or
generally oppose it?

12. (IF OPPOSE) Do you oppose that legislation because you think its approach toward health care is
too liberal, or because you think it is not liberal enough?
QUESTIONS 11 AND 12 COMBINED

Favor 43%
Oppose, too liberal 35%
Oppose, not liberal enough 16%
No opinion 7%

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2013/images/05/28/healthcarepoll.pdf

"...But a CNN/ORC International poll released Monday also indicates that more than a quarter of those who oppose the law, known by many as Obamacare, say they don't support the measure because it doesn't go far enough.

The survey indicates that 35% oppose the health care law because it's too liberal, with 16% saying they oppose the measure because it isn't liberal enough.

Daily Kos: Poll: 59% of Americans Want National Healthcare!!

Every single one of this bed wetters posts are so painfully stupid, I can't believe this troll hasn't been banned yet.

728342b5958a347ff91d4d03b197b43a.jpg

The standard tea bagger ignorant dumbass reply.

:)

I don't know how anyone can be for or against the ACA, because we have not even come close to seeing how it is going to work. There are many provisions that I like and support about the ACA, and I do believe it is workable, but I have no clue if it will reduce costs, leave costs basically the same, or increase costs. Initially, the biggest problem I see with it is getting everyone signed up, and as it stands now, unless an uninsured individual has a vested interest in getting insurance, I don't think you are going to see people lining up to get on board right away.

As a person who took advantage of the high risk pool that has been available over the past two years, I am shocked that so few people took advantage of it. The rates were reasonable, and the coverage was reasonable, yet it seems that, for the most part, the only ones who took advantage were those who had extremely high medical costs. For me personally, having the insurance cost me much more than if I had gone without because despite having a pre-existing condition, I am only high risk, not high maintenance. All costs for preventative treatment for my health issues falls within my deductible.

Bottom line on the ACA is that it's going to take a couple of years before we have any clue how effective it will be and whether or not it will help reduce or at least stabilize costs.

let me guess since I had to shut the troll off, a poll from dailykos, thinkprogress, salon, mediamatters?

Last edited:
11. As you may know, a bill that makes major changes to the country's health care system became law
in 2010. Based on what you have read or heard about that legislation, do you generally favor or
generally oppose it?

12. (IF OPPOSE) Do you oppose that legislation because you think its approach toward health care is
too liberal, or because you think it is not liberal enough?
QUESTIONS 11 AND 12 COMBINED

Favor 43%
Oppose, too liberal 35%
Oppose, not liberal enough 16%
No opinion 7%

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2013/images/05/28/healthcarepoll.pdf

The net is 59% of Americans want Obamacare as is - or stronger with a Single Payer provision.

59%

Why the GOP has been failing miserably trying to stop it.

Obamacare IS, and will be, the law of the land

The debate over the role of government in health care insurance continues to not rage in Canada and the UK .

If socialized healthcare is so bad, then why haven't the voters of Canada and the UK voted to scrap them and implement the system of the US?

figured, is this troll not predictable or what?
blaaaa a waste of space

IT'S A CNN POLL dumbasses.

The same CNN that you dumbasses were raving about last week because it had Obama at 45% approval.

Remember dumbasses?

Didn't think so...

lol!!!

Communist Nonsense Network?

That HAS to be the ultimate truth :lol:

and adding 15% who OPPOSE ( does not matter the reason) and making them as favoring - is definitely one of the libtards methodology in polls :D

Last edited:
Im seeing 51% opposing it.

But what do I know? I mean other than math.

16% disapprove because it doesn't go far enough!

43 + 16 = 59% approve the current or stronger Obamacare.

Meet my fellow "Single Payer" progressives!

Last edited:
Im seeing 51% opposing it.

But what do I know? I mean other than math.

16% disapprove because it doesn't go far enough!

43 + 16 = 59% approve the current or stronger Obamacare.

Meet my fellow "Single Payer" progressives!

you can not add clear disapproval to approval and make it a figure of approval of a totally different matter.
You have no idea how would 43% of approval for obamacare turn out in a question for single-payer system.
It doesn't work this way, no matter how much you wish for it.

so 59% is in your dreams ONLY :D

Who cares what 59% of stupid Americans think? They're stupid. My Yorkie is smarter.

it is a make up figure.

one can not add approval of one issue and clear disapproval of that issue and make it an approval for a totally different matter, which was not even questioned in the poll.

it's voodoo wishful libtard math :lol:

Forum List

Back