9I Did Not LoseTo Him

How pathetic.
It's all they've got. They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that the majority of the country doesn't adore Trump like they do.

So, it just can't be. Someone must have cheated. And that's that.

L92ArWu.jpg

Trump is right again. China braindead Joe is illegitimate.

Your blob got his ass kicked hard.
Trump was defrauded. It was obvious as the cover up is a sign of obvious guilt.
We kicked his ass and folks take turns kicking your dumb brainwashed ass here on USMB every day.
You cheated. You seem to be alright with that. That makes you someone not worthy of my time. Next.

How pathetic.
It's all they've got. They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that the majority of the country doesn't adore Trump like they do.

L92ArWu.jpg

How is this statement even credible.

Guess what ? He lost the popular vote in 2016. It's not like that hasn't been heralded for 4 years by you and the rest of the left.

While I really have no idea who or what to believe, I do know a lot of people think that the sillyness in the key battlegrounds states translates into "cheating".

Again, I am not sure what to believe.

But I am empathetic to those who think they were screwed. It certainly did not look good.

Yeah, he did. I suggest you (and he) deal with it. There was no widespread voter fraud. All court cases dismissed.
And I would suggest Trump focus on the legal sledgehammer that's coming his way.

Court cases being dismissed does not equate to no voter fraud as you imply.

I am not saying there was voter fraud.

I am just saying your claim is crap.

How pathetic.

L92ArWu.jpg

Guess what ? He lost the popular vote in 2016. It's not like that hasn't been heralded for 4 years by you and the rest of the left.

While I really have no idea who or what to believe, I do know a lot of people think that the sillyness in the key battlegrounds states translates into "cheating".

But I am empathetic to those who think they were screwed. It certainly did not look good.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile each of the states in question have been found to have violated their State Constitutions by state legislators changing voting rules without amendments to their State Constitutions.

Yeah, he did. I suggest you (and he) deal with it. There was no widespread voter fraud. All court cases dismissed.
And I would suggest Trump focus on the legal sledgehammer that's coming his way.
There was all kinds of voter fraud. The fraud stole 6 states, maybe more from Trump.

67 lower court judges and 3 SC court cases would seem to disagree with you.
Their "evidence" was presented...and dismissed. End of story. Move on.

How pathetic.

L92ArWu.jpg

~~~~~~
Meanwhile each of the states in question have been found to have violated their State Constitutions by state legislators changing voting rules without amendments to their State Constitutions.

I hope the people of that state hold them accountable.

If you have a link, I would be grateful.

The cases were dismissed on standing .There were no evidentiary hearings because the conspiracy included every branch of our corrupt and now illegitimate government.

Really, it isn't the end of the story.

And no, those courts would not disagree with me. All they would say is that there wasn't evidence presented.

Does not mean it does not exist.

I am not saying it does.

The best you can say is the courts never saw anything that compelled them to move.

Now, that also assumes the courts were actually doing their job.

The cases were dismissed on standing .There were no evidentiary hearings because the conspiracy include every branch of our corrupt and now illegitimate government.

I think you are making the same mistake.

I am certainly no expert (and frankly don't know what to believe).

But, unless you have some evidence to back that claim, I think you can only make the first statement, if indeed that was the case).

Refusal to hear a case doesn't equate to evidence being presented....

In fact, it means that the courts REFUSED to let the evidence be presented!!!!

Forum List

Back