A former Trump supporter describes her escape

I believe it was 14 years, (googling about it), not most of his life. Name is huge part of it no doubt.

If you don't mind, is this an opinion you formed from information you heard about him, say from other people and media, or by watching/listening to him yourself?
14 years is a long time. That’s time he was not developing as an adult or building experience.
I’ve known of him my whole life. Follow when I came across and watch now when I see it.
For me, as soon as someone goes full kooky, even on one subject, I’m done. If people don’t have the self awareness to not be kooky in public, then they can’t be trusted. That’s just me though.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
For me, as soon as someone goes full kooky, even on one subject, I’m done. If people don’t have the self awareness to not be kooky in public, then they can’t be trusted. That’s just me though.
Yeah. It may have to do with comfort level. I think most people know when they believe something goofy, like flat earthers, so they don't let it out unless they know you enough to not worry about your reaction.

If they realize something like that, I wonder why it doesn't make them question it.

lesh..............i'd tell every human on Earth not to be like you..to do the opposite of you...................to reject every thought you ever had.......... to do everything possible not to emulate you.............to show them what a whining sniveling demacrapping libturd is......an old hippie reject is no way to live life
But then you’re you.

An asshole troll so…

...and you are stating that Trump would do anything to hold on to power
Indeed. His summoning, inciting and aiming of an Insurrectionist mob against Congress on January 6, 2021, confirms it.
, but you are going to vote for a person who has an obvious decline in mental health.
Better a feeble placeholder who will yield power when his time comes than a power-mad autocrat who will not yield power.

OK. Good one. FISA Russian BS started in 2015 by Deep State. They never let up on Trump 24-7. 535 of them using GOVT to harrass and kill Pro-America policy. Yet you say “Trump cant govern“. Huh? How can you work with the enemy in your ranks and you cant remove them? Amazingly I still never had more than $25 fillups. Now? 3 yrs of $65 fillups under the fraudulent Obiden 2.0

As I said. Not once can you guys speak about Trump without drifting into Democrats are awful. Let me tell you what is obvious even to that first term City Councilman from Peoria above.

Trump could have presented legislation to Congress to reform the system. He could have issued an Executive Order stopping all FISA investigations until the system was reformed. He could have done a number of things. He didn’t want to drain the swamp. He didn’t want to stop the abuses. He wanted to direct them. Control them.

Sadly. As much as you hate Democrats. The rest of the nation seems to be coming around to the idea that the economy is improving. Despite the propaganda from the RW that everything is awful.

I can only imagine the attacks this will inspire (yawn), but this young lady says some important things here. She describes being raised on talk radio, and ultimately how she made her escape.

And for those who scream "TDS!", we both know: This is isn't about him. It never HAS been. It's about YOU.

Some salient moments, exactly the same opinions and behaviors we see here:
  • "Sometimes I think Republicans develop develop conspiracy theories to deal with things they just can't accept. They're in total denial, and they'd rather live in a fake reality than the real one".
  • "I believed that Democrats were totally evil and that Republicans were the good guys".
  • "I fell right in line. When you think the other side is evil, you can't imagine voting for anyone other than your own guy".
  • "I voted for Trump. I thought I had some unconvential wisdom that other women didn't."
  • On her escape: "It was a process of realizing what I already knew deep down: That he (Trump) was unprincipled and unpresidential."
  • "He should be absolutely nowhere near the Oval Office".
  • "Once that I came to the realization that he has a mental illness, everything started to make sense. That's when I got angry".
  • "It showed me the truth: That everything the party said they believed in was a lie. Every value was a lie. Because if you can stand by a man like Donald Trump, you didn't have values. You didn't have principles. Period. To me, it lifted the curtain on everything".

She better watch her 6.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I understand your tender sensibilities are offended that anyone would question the actions of your inveterate liar God. The House has already compiled a bookful of evidence linking Sloppy Joe to influence-peddling and pay-to-play schemes involving Ukraine, China and Russia. Biden’s coked-out kid was merely the bagman.
There is no evidence of anything illegal. Even some republican congresscritters have admitted that. Hell, Moscow mitch admitted it was just to make Joe Biden look bad.

They aren't ashamed to say the quiet part out loud. We know what it is because they've told us.

Escape ? Well that's some drama queen bullshit. What Trump supporters where holding her against her will ?

You retards eat this shit up all the while ignoring the same garbage from your side. You morons are preparing to vote for a barely functioning potato, again.
There is no such similary on our side.

Stpid Black tounged OX willing to grant $1T to Ukraine but not $5B for a Wall to slow the flow? Not worthy of discussion.

Coastal Dem (piglousy & upchuck) snuck-rammed 2% cut in for top bracket last two weeks as they were getting bombarded by coastal elite over SALT cap. You keep spewing CNN showing your lowIQ level. Inability to admit the truths. No one believes you. You ignorant pathetic POS.
Wanna try again, in english? Maybe this time say it instead of spraying it?

I can only imagine the attacks this will inspire (yawn), but this young lady says some important things here. She describes being raised on talk radio, and ultimately how she made her escape.

And for those who scream "TDS!", we both know: This is isn't about him. It never HAS been. It's about YOU.

Some salient moments, exactly the same opinions and behaviors we see here:
  • "Sometimes I think Republicans develop develop conspiracy theories to deal with things they just can't accept. They're in total denial, and they'd rather live in a fake reality than the real one".
  • "I believed that Democrats were totally evil and that Republicans were the good guys".
  • "I fell right in line. When you think the other side is evil, you can't imagine voting for anyone other than your own guy".
  • "I voted for Trump. I thought I had some unconvential wisdom that other women didn't."
  • On her escape: "It was a process of realizing what I already knew deep down: That he (Trump) was unprincipled and unpresidential."
  • "He should be absolutely nowhere near the Oval Office".
  • "Once that I came to the realization that he has a mental illness, everything started to make sense. That's when I got angry".
  • "It showed me the truth: That everything the party said they believed in was a lie. Every value was a lie. Because if you can stand by a man like Donald Trump, you didn't have values. You didn't have principles. Period. To me, it lifted the curtain on everything".

She Wants you to think she went from evil to good due to Trump.
I left the Democratic party due to President Carter and his regime. I believe he has done much good with his home building venture. But as president he screwed many Americans.
She says she listened to Alex Jones I think his name is. She was not smart. She got a steady dose of Limbaugh. She was not smart. She should have studied history of the presidents. She would have understood the narcissism is also in the Democrats. Adam Schiff for instance. Jamie Raskin also. Chuck Schumer shouting at the Justices he was coming after the Supreme Court was approved by too many Democrats and the Media. She lost part of her family. Her family knows her very well. Not up to me to convert her.
Trump brags. Everybody on this planet knows that. And he exaggerates. I only care if he signed good stuff or vetoed stuff. Despite his narcissism and bragging all the damned time, he beats the demented Biden all to hell.

It's on video. That kinda blows the whole "conspiracy theory" angle up.
That is not true. Trump never TOLD us to do a thing. He asked advice from some doctors at the conference. Trump is the most lied about president in my lifetime. The media specialized in lying about him.

There is no evidence of anything illegal. Even some republican congresscritters have admitted that. Hell, Moscow mitch admitted it was just to make Joe Biden look bad.

They aren't ashamed to say the quiet part out loud. We know what it is because they've told us.
I suspect you would defend Al Capone.

I think that's a good point. Is vaccination the subject that you're referring to, that he went full kooky on?

I certainly don't agree with all his positions, but I have not seen him go 'full kooky' yet, at least not in events or interviews from 2023 onwards, even when discussing vaccines. To be fair I have not seen much or any of RFK before this year, but I am definitely not a fan of either Biden of Trump, or the two-party system and this extreme polarization.

I think it allows politicians to deliver little more than 'I'm not the other guy', while people just turn on each other. And RFK's whole thing is trying to be above that, and unite people from all sides.

Forum List

Back