A Poll Businesses Boycotting Laws Protecting Christians Might Want To Look At First..

Do you think people who think it's important for kids having both mom and dad like gay marriage?

• Yes, they can think both are important

• No, the two can't exist in the same universe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
The Poll: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Note "Anti LGBT" = Pro-Christian

Businesses including Microsoft, Wells Fargo, and Apple previously signed a joint statement to argue that anti-LGBT bills are bad...Several companies spoke out against the Indiana legislation, including Yelp, Angie's List, and Salesforce. Angie's List even canceled a planned expansion in the state.... Businesses Denounce North Carolina's Antigay Law | Advocate.com

I believe Dow and Disney and American Airlines are also boycotting bills that protect people who feel it's important for children to have both a mother and father (see poll and logical deduction below)..but I'm not entirely certain they are still on board with offending the 90% who are silently opposed to the cult of LGBT..

So if you too believe like 90% of Americans that it's important for a child to have both a mother and father (you are against gay marriage) or if people hacking off healthy organs to play-act at the opposite gender, while never actually becoming the opposite gender is insane, then you know which companies to avoid buying products from. If you have a choice, choose another business that is friendlier to people who believe sanity is important..

Taken from post #31 Here: Shining a light in a dark place.
OK, 90% of Americans "hate" the concept at least of gay marriage...and most likely also the concept of amputating healthy organs and forcing society to play along with deep mental delusions in a game of pretend.

...business boycotters need to understand the math behind who ACTUALLY supports the cult of LGBT and who in their private thoughts are saying WTF??? If I was a CEO, I'd sit up in my chair and notice a poll result of 90% anywhere: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?
I think you will find that the majority of people are supportive or dont give a shit. Your "poll" is comedy gold.

So you're saying polls aren't accurate then? (As of today's date and time) 92 people voted in the poll and the results are running 90% +/- that people think having BOTH a mother and father is "important". Are you saying those same people are somehow not aware that "gay marriage" denies one or the other to children for life? I tend to think people, even the dullest, are capable of drawing that logical connection. And the poll is important because it helps people realize the real reason behind their private reservations about "gay marriage"...and all the other weird shit attached to the LGBT cult label...like trannies.

You think actual poll results are "comedy". A business though that banks on polls and opinions may not. So, there you go..

Last edited:
So you are basing a poll on peoples ability to guess what other people think ?

This has the potential to be comedy gold.

90% of the respondents in that poll believe Bat Boy is real. Sure it doesn't actually mention Bat Boy but if one makes the logical jump. lol

This thread is just another lame attempt by Sil to drive attention/traffic to her idiotic thread nobody gives a fuck about anymore. Too funny.

90% of the respondents in that poll believe Bat Boy is real. Sure it doesn't actually mention Bat Boy but if one makes the logical jump. lol

Well if you're a company and "Bat Boy" is important to 90% of people, then you'd damn well better exhaust logical, even indirect, connections to Bat Boy and how people might be thinking about him. Unless you're a business that is more concerned with blind social causes than a bottom line? Of course, stockholders could sue Officers for squandered revenues. But like Alfred E. Newman always said, "What, me worry?"

The bottom line is LGBT is a cult that owns the media, so businesses are making the mistake that the false perception being force-fed to the viewers...even in their ranks..are "the real way people feel".

But as I've explained in the OP and the poll question here: Believing that both a mother and father are important to a child (running 90% +/- YES) cannot exist in the same universe as private support for gay marriage. Even less for the less popular self-mutilation part of the LGBT cult.

In short, anyone voting that they think people can feel it is ...and pay attention here...IMPORTANT for a child to have both a mother & father and at the same time support gay marriage which DENIES a child either a mother or father for life, is either completely delusional and disconnected from even the most rudimentary forms of logical reasoning, or a complete bald-faced LGBT propaganda-dispensing LIAR.

You may want everyone to ignore the 90% results from the poll in the OP, but a company may not want to ignore that. Companies live or die based on REAL numbers, not one's you're hoping they'll be duped into believing in defiance of logic.

Last edited:

Well if you're a company and "Bat Boy" is important to 90% of people, then you'd damn well better exhaust logical, even indirect, connections to Bat Boy and how people might be thinking about him. Unless you're a business that is more concerned with blind social causes than a bottom line? Of course, stockholders could sue Officers for squandered revenues. But like Alfred E. Newman always said, "What, me worry?"

Ninety-four people voting in a message board straw poll is not 90% of America. You are free to boycott any company you wish b/c they don't hate gays with the passion you desire. Best of luck! Do not be surprised when it fails miserably. :thup:

Yes, I am sure stock holders will start suing officers for not being anti-queer enough any day now. lol

I participated in your poll and said a mom and dad are important because they were important to me. I had no idea you were going to twist that into an anti-LGBT statement. I got had. You want to know who thinks LGBT people should be discriminated or criminalized, ask them that question. Your poll was misleading.
I agree with Tainant. Isolate the hate.
I hope North Carolina pays for their ignorant, red-neck electorate.

I participated in your poll and said a mom and dad are important because they were important to me. I had no idea you were going to twist that into an anti-LGBT statement. I got had.
I would like your explanation for how you felt it was IMPORTANT (because I did not withold that word from the poll questions, it was included in every one) for a child to have both a mother and father, and at the same time feel it's OK for them not to have both a mother and father.

I cannot wait to hear your answer. The only answer you could give, of course, within the parameters of logic is "I felt it was important for me to have or to want to have both a mother and father but I could care less what other kids have or don't have in that regard". Which of course, again using logic, would mean you are incapable of empathy for others in the same boat you were/are in.

I'm thinking though that instead of that, you are merely here lying to portray a certain false-result that you're hoping companies will buy into.. Cults are so demanding of their followers...

I participated in your poll and said a mom and dad are important because they were important to me. I had no idea you were going to twist that into an anti-LGBT statement. I got had.
I would like your explanation for how you felt it was IMPORTANT (because I did not withold that word from the poll questions, it was included in every one) for a child to have both a mother and father, and at the same time feel it's OK for them not to have both a mother and father.

I cannot wait to hear your answer.

For the same reason it was okay for you to deprive your children of a father as a single parent. It was none of our businesses. Too bad all these standards of yours do not apply to you and only apply to homos. I suppose it is also a good thing none of us are bound by the horseshit you invent. lol

I cannot wait to hear your answer. The only answer you could give, of course, within the parameters of logic is "I felt it was important for me to have or to want to have both a mother and father but I could care less what other kids have or don't have in that regard". Which of course, again using logic, would mean you are incapable of empathy for others in the same boat you were/are in.

I'm thinking though that instead of that, you are merely here lying to portray a certain false-result that you're hoping companies will buy into.. Cults are so demanding of their followers...
How do you know that the voters were all American ?

I'm thinking though that instead of that, you are merely here lying to portray a certain false-result that you're hoping companies will buy into.. Cults are so demanding of their followers

Someone sure is lying about the results of your poll but it isn't Old Lady. You seem upset that people are unwilling to play along with the lies you use to comfort yourself. lol

Businesses including Microsoft, Wells Fargo, and Apple previously signed a joint statement to argue that anti-LGBT bills are bad...Several companies spoke out against the Indiana legislation, including Yelp, Angie's List, and Salesforce. Angie's List even canceled a planned expansion in the state.... Businesses Denounce North Carolina's Antigay Law | Advocate.com

I believe Dow and Disney and American Airlines are also boycotting bills that protect people who feel it's important for children to have both a mother and father (see poll and logical deduction below)..but I'm not entirely certain they are still on board with offending the 90% who are silently opposed to the cult of LGBT..

So if you too believe like 90% of Americans that it's important for a child to have both a mother and father (you are against gay marriage) or if people hacking off healthy organs to play-act at the opposite gender, while never actually becoming the opposite gender is insane, then you know which companies to avoid buying products from. If you have a choice, choose another business that is friendlier to people who believe sanity is important..

OK, 90% of Americans "hate" the concept at least of gay marriage...and most likely also the concept of amputating healthy organs and forcing society to play along with deep mental delusions in a game of pretend.

...business boycotters need to understand the math behind who ACTUALLY supports the cult of LGBT and who in their private thoughts are saying WTF??? If I was a CEO, I'd sit up in my chair and notice a poll result of 90% anywhere: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?
I think you will find that the majority of people are supportive or dont give a shit. Your "poll" is comedy gold.

So you're saying polls aren't accurate then? (As of today's date and time) 92 people voted in the poll and the results are running 90% +/- that people think having BOTH a mother and father is "important". Are you saying those same people are somehow not aware that "gay marriage" denies one or the other to children for life? I tend to think people, even the dullest, are capable of drawing that logical connection. And the poll is important because it helps people realize the real reason behind their private reservations about "gay marriage"...and all the other weird shit attached to the LGBT cult label...like trannies.

You think actual poll results are "comedy". A business though that banks on polls and opinions may not. So, there you go..

And poll number 64 dedicated to Sil's continued obsession with gays and lesbians.

And her website dedicated to the topic where she solicits donations to 'fight' gays.

And her own message board where she has 29 separate threads on gays and lesbians....where she is the only participant.

So new and creative delusions about your 'poll'? You've insisted that its 90% opposition to gay marriage....which is horseshit. As the 'poll' never even mentions gay marriage. And now you're insisting that its 90% 'Anti-LGBT'...when it never mentions the LGBT community.

Save of course that your '90% who oppose LGBT' is just your delusion. It never even mentions gays and lesbians.

Do you ever get tired of having to offer your hallucinations as evidence?

I'm thinking though that instead of that, you are merely here lying to portray a certain false-result that you're hoping companies will buy into.. Cults are so demanding of their followers

Someone sure is lying about the results of your poll but it isn't Old Lady. You seem upset that people are unwilling to play along with the lies you use to comfort yourself. lol

You nailed it. Sil is both the creator and the audience for her delusional nonsense. These are just thumb sucker threads. Where Sil offers the same silly, obvious lies to herself to self sooth the dissonance between what she insists reality must be.....and what it actually is.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I participated in your poll and said a mom and dad are important because they were important to me. I had no idea you were going to twist that into an anti-LGBT statement. I got had. You want to know who thinks LGBT people should be discriminated or criminalized, ask them that question. Your poll was misleading.
I agree with Tainant. Isolate the hate.
I hope North Carolina pays for their ignorant, red-neck electorate.

Not just LGBT.....she hallucinated it was a poll opposing same sex marriage. And supporting Christianity. And being against transgender people.

None of which is even mentioned. Sil's either a hopeless liar. Or batshit crazy.

And poll number 64 dedicated to Sil's continued obsession with gays and lesbians.

And her website dedicated to the topic where she solicits donations to 'fight' gays.

And her own message board where she has 29 separate threads on gays and lesbians....where she is the only participant.
Would love to see that website.

Ninety-four people voting in a message board straw poll is not 90% of America. You are free to boycott any company you wish b/c they don't hate gays with the passion you desire. Best of luck! Do not be surprised when it fails miserably. :thup:

Yes, I am sure stock holders will start suing officers for not being anti-queer enough any day now. lol

That boycott of Chik Fil La was a resounding success...for Chik Fil La. Boycotts are stupid and a waste of effort

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

That boycott of Chik Fil La was a resounding success...for Chik Fil La. Boycotts are stupid and a waste of effort

No kidding. It didn't stop me from dining at Chick-fil-A. Admittedly, I do not eat fast food very often but they have the best damn fast food chicken sandwich. Fuck politics! I am hungry! lol

No kidding. It didn't stop me from dining at Chick-fil-A. Admittedly, I do not eat fast food very often but they have the best damn fast food chicken sandwich. Fuck politics! I am hungry! lol

The day they had the boycott we went just to show support and the line was backed around the corner....they didn't need our support. That one blew up in someone's face big time

Goddamnitall, Silhouette, excuse me but you're getting a bunch of pent up frustration right now with people here who are always accusing me of lying. I'M NOT THAT CLEVER. You (collectively, not just you) make shit up in your mind that fits your preconceived ideas. I spoke 100% truth and I will also answer your question:
Thinking back on my parents, they were two very different people and I received a lot of good stuff from each of them. I won't go into details since you probably think I'm LYING anyway. The fact that one of those people had a penis in his pants is NOT what made the relationship with my Dad important. He was all thumbs trying to think of things to do with his daughter. Not his generation. But he was a patient, wise and laid back person I could always trust.
So I'm sorry that my answer, which was based mostly on my emotional response and memories of my parents, doesn't fit your agenda.

Would love to see that website.

Oh, its a freakshow. And its in every one of Sil's posts as part of her signature. The Prince Trust Study is hosted on her website. Just go to the root (remove everything but the website name.com) and bob's your uncle.

Forum List

Back