A question for the Trump supporters...

Well, I'm not a Trump supporter but, since you think I am, I'll answer. The bottom line to it all is Democrats are abusing their power to go after Trump for politically biased reasons so it doesn't really matter what Trump said or when he said it or if he declassified something or didn't declassify something. Democrats have spent six years turning over every single rock they can to find something to get Trump for and yet they continue making mountains out of mole hills for political gain. They tried to get him with the Mueller investigation, they impeached him twice, once after he had already been voted out, both times knowing the Senate would not remove Trump from office. The New Yorkers are making up new laws to get Trump with, and now they are trying to get Trump for having classified info when others have also had classified info, trying to claim that with Trump it's different. Then Trump recently lost a civil case because the only way the left could get him was in having a trial where guilt was only decided by a preponderance of the evidence.
You literally DRIP Trump Supporter

He has done nothing. Innocent until proven guilty, except for Trump. Hack.
He is indeed innocent until proven guilty.

How do you that "he has done nothing"? Are you a god who sees all? Only a god who sees all can say that.

Tell us. How do you know?

You call others hacks. That's nothing more than projection. You're in a cult.

Last edited:
Being a sexual offender
You talking about that old bag who claimed he assaulted her in a department store? She couldn't remember anything but made a quick $5m.
Biden has more evidence of being a pedo than Trump has about being "convicted" of anything.

1686345370803.png

Obviously not a Trumper--but I can tell you that, to the hard-core, facts are irrelevant if they don't match the narrative.
The claim will be..lessee..."So what?" and "Fake News" and Whatabout Clinton, Obama, Hunter, Biden etc. etc. etc.
They literally do not care about Trump's guilt or innocence~
As you idiots don't care about bidens guilt or innocence.

You talking about that old bag who claimed he assaulted her in a department store? She couldn't remember anything but made a quick $5m.
Biden has more evidence of being a pedo than Trump has about being "convicted" of anything.

View attachment 793415
I’m talking about the court case that found Trump guilty of sexual assault

Let's just ponder for a moment what might happen if Trump is not able to run in 2024, or is actually incarcerated. Do the democrats do a victory lap and a happy dance now that Trump has finally been defeated? IMHO, probably. But what did the Democrats actually gain? Righteous justice? Not when it is well known that Biden has done much worse regarding secret documents. Unifying our people? No, 72 million severely pissed off voters. A feeling of national pride that our DOJ was an effective weapon against political opponents? No, just the opposite....So..we have injustice, division and massive (justified) anger towards our DOJ. And what will we be left with? A better country? No. All Americans will finally realize that going against the establishment swamp is futile and will land you in prison, no matter who you are. But hey, the useful idiots got to do a happy dance.

Let's just ponder for a moment what might happen if Trump is not able to run in 2024, or is actually incarcerated. Do the democrats do a victory lap and a happy dance now that Trump has finally been defeated? IMHO, probably. But what did the Democrats actually gain? Righteous justice? Not when it is well known that Biden has done much worse regarding secret documents. Unifying our people? No, 72 million severely pissed off voters. A feeling of national pride that our DOJ was an effective weapon against political opponents? No, just the opposite....So..we have injustice, division and massive (justified) anger towards our DOJ. And what will we be left with? A better country? No. All Americans will finally realize that going against the establishment swamp is futile and will land you in prison, no matter who you are. But hey, the useful idiots got to do a happy dance.
Pure nonsense and Trumpian tears.

I feel for ya… really I do.

Pure nonsense and Trumpian tears.

I feel for ya… really I do.

You might not...but your children and grand children will.....mass graves and murder are where this wnds....you guys always go there and you are always marched in the boxcars with wveryone else

I wont answer hypotheticals unless libs do

That means Golfing Gator and now you

If you want something you have to give something in return
What hypothetical do you want to ask?

You might not...but your children and grand children will.....mass graves and murder are where this wnds....you guys always go there and you are always marched in the boxcars with wveryone else
1686350651365.jpeg

We have been told that there is an audio recording of Trump showing papers to people at MLG and telling them they were indeed still classified.

Now, I have no idea if such a thing exist or not and have no good reason to assume it does.

My question to you all, if there is such a recording, and Trump was showing people classified documents that he clearly says are still classified...would that alter you opinion of the indictment at all?

Don't care what Trump does...dems are always worse. Once Trump becomes worse than dems, then will support dems or just not vote. Are you a dem? Do you understand why we don't support any dems? Probably not, just as reps don't understand why dems vote dem with the bad economy we got. Both are stupid.

lightfoot hell.jpg

No, not a shining moment for sure. However, he did not attempt to obstruct, and he did not deliberately keep any government property documents once discovered and claim he had turned them over.

HUGE difference.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Same with Pence.

I think that most of us would agree that if Trump is "taken down" by the court system our nation will be in a very high level of "upheaval" that we have not seen in decades. The funny memes of Trump behind bars...is that what the far left truly wants? Be careful for what you wish for.

Forum List

Back