Abortion and Gay Marriage

Hey fucktard, how many dudes have you buttfucked lately?

fag marriage cheapens it, which is why you want it. Why have normal two parent households, when everyone can be a freak.

Sounds like scapegoating your own inadequacies to me...

I've been legally married over 6 years now. Does it make you feel cheap? :lol:

Good for you...and yes it does cheapen it...but then again i the 90s you were praising single moms an saying a two parent family didnt matter and attacking decisions that led to this circumstance were mean......

So why did you get married? And whomreally takes it seriously?

My condolences on your cheapened marriage. Have you thought of counseling?

No, that's not true! Allowing gays to marry LESSENS straight marriage....or sumptin'

Just like when they allow inter-racial marriage, it LESSENS same-race marriage....or sumptin'

And just like when they allow inter-faith marriage, it LESSENS same-faith marriage..or sumptin'

fag marriage cheapens it, which is why you want it. Why have normal two parent households, when everyone can be a freak.

At least you went for the stupid argument.

We should pity him. His marriage got cheapened.

Homosexuality serves no societal purpose. Good news is, with advances in genetics, we are coming closer and closer to discovering the potential "homosexual" gene or genes. If we can detect this genetic proclivity towards this anti-social behavior in the womb, we will be able to abort said fetus or use to gene therapy to address the issue. If this gene is discovered, and can be identified in the womb, I think many will go this route.

Ooo the troll angle....

"Gay Marriage" is just one giant troll on Western societies.

Jew_nose_trolface.png

Properly recognizing the protections of the 14 Amendment as it applies to gay couples forces nothing on you.

it's amazing what activist judges can find between the lines....:rolleyes:

just like abortion they have taken marriage out of the public arena...there are only 3 states that have it by popular vote...

So...you are losing...you irrelevant. Accept the fact society has passed you.now go die off in whatever peace you can muster.

society is starting to reject abortion.....eventually it will also reject 'gay marriage'....

you libs really have to be stupid to not know that these two idiotic campaigns have been promoted by progressive elitists to serve their purposes....not the American people....

Homosexuality serves no societal purpose. Good news is, with advances in genetics, we are coming closer and closer to discovering the potential "homosexual" gene or genes. If we can detect this genetic proclivity towards this anti-social behavior in the womb, we will be able to abort said fetus or use to gene therapy to address the issue. If this gene is discovered, and can be identified in the womb, I think many will go this route.

Ooo the troll angle....

"Gay Marriage" is just one giant troll on Western societies.

Jew_nose_trolface.png

Hey look an image.

just like abortion they have taken marriage out of the public arena...there are only 3 states that have it by popular vote...

So...you are losing...you irrelevant. Accept the fact society has passed you.now go die off in whatever peace you can muster.

society is starting to reject abortion.....eventually it will also reject 'gay marriage'....

you libs really have to be stupid to not know that these two idiotic campaigns have been promoted by progressive elitists to serve their purposes....not the American people....

And Black is White and Up is Down....:lol:

no its not, and no it isnt. So you are left with lying in order to be relevant.
Okie dokie.

what utter trash you are

Good for you...and yes it does cheapen it...but then again i the 90s you were praising single moms an saying a two parent family didnt matter and attacking decisions that led to this circumstance were mean......

So why did you get married? And whomreally takes it seriously?

I was? Hmmm, let me think back...nope, I sure wasn't. I'd always choose 2 parents over 1 parent, but I would not disparage single parents or think that they cannot provide for the needs and wants of children either. The ideal situation for children is two parents who love them...and each other.

I got married for all the same reason anyone gets married. Because I met someone who made my heart sing, my pulse race, my breath quicken and my stomach butterfly...just by thinking of her. (still does after 18 years) We have kids. They deserve parents who are married to each other.

Why Civil Marriage? This is why.

And Black is White and Up is Down....:lol:

When they "unskew" those polls...are they just crossing their eyes?

b1tknbxezu-afxekhpvmta.gif

Looks like a bunch of bible-thumpers are thumping their bibles again about the sin of godless sodomy and heathen abortions. It's a good thing that the First Amendment to the US Constitution forbids these psychotic, dogmatic religious fundamentalists from enforcing their self-righteous bullshit on the rest of society.

Gay marriage is already legal because there isn't a law against it. Abortion is still legal, too. Get used to it because We the People aren't going back in time.

Looks like a bunch of bible-thumpers are thumping their bibles again about the sin of godless sodomy and heathen abortions. It's a good thing that the First Amendment to the US Constitution forbids these psychotic, dogmatic religious fundamentalists from enforcing their self-righteous bullshit on the rest of society.

Gay marriage is already legal because there isn't a law against it. Abortion is still legal, too. Get used to it because We the People aren't going back in time.

like most libtards you never stop to see what you are actually inflicting upon society in the long run....
you just say idiotic things like 'get used to it' and think you are being 'progressive'.....:cuckoo:

it doesn't take religion or secularism to figure out things....although religion draws from the wisdom of the ages to it's wise to listen to its advice.....however today people are simply observing the actual fruits of progressive campaigns...abortion for example didn't exactly turn out like it was supposed to....

Before abortion law reform, abortion advocates argued that legalising abortion would have a positive effect on society. After several decades most of these predictions have proven false.

• Rather than giving women more freedom, abortion has led to expoiltation by men who no longer want the responsibility of providing for their children.
  • Some men feel they have been disenfranchised and powerless as they have no legal rights when it comes to abortion.
  • Abortion has not decreased the crime rate as advocates claimed would happen, the opposite is true.
  • Abortion of unwanted babies has not led to fewer victims of child abuse as claimed, numbers are in fact on the increase.
  • Opponents said legalising abortion would be the slippery slope to the acceptance of infanticide and euthanasia, this has happened.
there's more if you want to educate yourself...
Impact of Abortion on Society | The Life Resources Charitable Trust

I wonder what you would say if aborting gays became "legal." :eusa_whistle:

No, that's not true! Allowing gays to marry LESSENS straight marriage....or sumptin'

Just like when they allow inter-racial marriage, it LESSENS same-race marriage....or sumptin'

And just like when they allow inter-faith marriage, it LESSENS same-faith marriage..or sumptin'

Yet you are constantly harping about how you dykes get the shaft. Pun intended. You got married legally, now can please move on to other topics :eusa_shhh:

If homosexuality was genetic, natural selection would have weeded out homosexuality thousands of years ago. It should be an obvious fact that homosexuls would have had a lesser propensity to propagate, and therefore would have gradually disappeared over time.

Homosexuality is a phenomenon of over population, just like the other sexual deviations that raise their ugly heads in crowded populations.

If homosexuality was genetic, natural selection would have weeded out homosexuality thousands of years ago. It should be an obvious fact that homosexuls would have had a lesser propensity to propagate, and therefore would have gradually disappeared over time.

Homosexuality is a phenomenon of over population, just like the other sexual deviations that raise their ugly heads in crowded populations.
You don't understand Natural Selection, and in this case homosexuals are "made" by heterosexuals, and always have been. Most homosexuals "make" heterosexuals BTW, which is the norm.

Natural Selection does not apply in this case. It would apply to people with two heads, if they had issue getting laid and were not a natural occurrence of one-headed people having sex. Homosexuality is a natural variation within human populations. It has always been there as far as we can tell and most of the time people didn't both to even name since men will fuck anything, man, woman, child, livestock, anything they can catch with a hole in it.

Yet you are constantly harping about how you dykes get the shaft. Pun intended. You got married legally, now can please move on to other topics :eusa_shhh:

Go ahead, move on. I won't until my legal marriage is recognized in all 50 like yours.

You don't understand Natural Selection, and in this case homosexuals are "made" by heterosexuals, and always have been. Most homosexuals "make" heterosexuals BTW, which is the norm.

Natural Selection does not apply in this case. It would apply to people with two heads, if they had issue getting laid and were not a natural occurrence of one-headed people having sex. Homosexuality is a natural variation within human populations. It has always been there as far as we can tell and most of the time people didn't both to even name since men will fuck anything, man, woman, child, livestock, anything they can catch with a hole in it.

So, in your humble opinion, homosexuality is a genetic defect? And, homosexuals have always been around, but nobody really noticed early on? You are trying to put me on, right?

Your narrative is a product of your own mind, and has no scientific validity. If true, the genetic combination that produced homosexuality would be as obvious as the genetic combination that determines eye color. It doesn't exist, because homosexuality is a learned trait, just like the desire of adults to have sex with small children, or those who desire to have sex with animals.

like most libtards you never stop to see what you are actually inflicting upon society in the long run....
you just say idiotic things like 'get used to it' and think you are being 'progressive'.....:cuckoo:

No doubt when it comes to guns, you'll be screaming your head off about rights and all that stuff. When it comes to something you don't like, then you will completely ignore that the US has been a country based on human rights for centuries.

Okay, US tradition is to talk about rights and then have slavery, segregation and so on. And you just seem to be partaking of this tradition. Great huh? No better than Saudi Arabia when it comes to human rights you.

Oh, and no doubt your favorite debating "tactic" will be to insult.

Forum List

Back