Abortion rate at lowest level since Roe V Wade

I don't know much about this but I do know that a lot of old English words that got translated form latin, were actually translated from other languages before. Also, the Catholic church had a lot to do with latin to English translations. And we know how much we can trust the catholics of the middle ages..
As some of the most scholarly ppl of the world, yeah, we do. Don't assume that just because the people you know are ignorant and dishonest that everybody is a shyster.
Are you saying that the catholics of that day were good people?
Are you saying they werent? If you are, you're a bigoted retard asserting stupidity. Educate yourself, you obviously have little to zero understanding of the history of the chuch, and catholicism.
They were the ISIS of the middle ages. According to historical record, they actually started "torture". They killed MILLIONS for simply having a different belief. Even catholics call that time of their history an embarrassment.
Maybe you can straighten me out on the history of the catholic church and disprove all the facts surrounding it?
And frankly, I don't appreciate you calling me a "Bigoted retard". Call me names simply because we disagree on an issue? IMO, THAT sounds bigoted :thup:

Stop watching sensationalism posing as *educational tv*.

Your view is too distorted to even begin to address it here. But it comes from being fed a lifetime of garbage about the Catholic church. And I'm saying that as a BAPTIST.
I simply just don't agree. But I love to learn! Teach me
And no, it isn't. I didn't learn much about religion except for Baptist and church of Christ growing up. Didn't learn about other religions until I started reading works by credited historians and translations from actual documents Learning for myself..

As some of the most scholarly ppl of the world, yeah, we do. Don't assume that just because the people you know are ignorant and dishonest that everybody is a shyster.
Are you saying they werent? If you are, you're a bigoted retard asserting stupidity. Educate yourself, you obviously have little to zero understanding of the history of the chuch, and catholicism.
They were the ISIS of the middle ages. According to historical record, they actually started "torture". They killed MILLIONS for simply having a different belief. Even catholics call that time of their history an embarrassment.
Maybe you can straighten me out on the history of the catholic church and disprove all the facts surrounding it?
And frankly, I don't appreciate you calling me a "Bigoted retard". Call me names simply because we disagree on an issue? IMO, THAT sounds bigoted :thup:

Your view is too distorted to even begin to address it here. But it comes from being fed a lifetime of garbage about the Catholic church. And I'm saying that as a BAPTIST.
And no, it isn't. I didn't learn much about religion except for Baptist and church of Christ growing up. Didn't learn about other religions until I started reading works by credited historians and translations from actual documents Learning for myself..
I'm sorry I called you a retard, I know you aren't lol.
It was too early for abortion and anti-church for me.

I have a really good book on this subject...I can't remember what it was called but I will find it.

Last edited:
KG might be referring to the Catholic Church's role in maintaining and protecting whatever knowledge was in existence during the Dark Ages. They were the "universities," pretty much the only ones who could read and write. Yes, it is scary that only one belief system had that power, but at least when people began to think for themselves again, the libraries were there.
At least that's my understanding.
yea, Pope Theophilus also decreed to burn down the biggest library known to man.
I get what you are saying, but IMO, from what I have read, the catholics wanted a monopoly on knowledge. Like how it took them centuries to translate the bible so peasants could read it for themselves.
I don't have too many good things to say about ancient catholics.
And executing scientists. Yeah, I get it. At that time, the Church was basically the reigning power in the Western World, not so much a religious organization. Or at least not only religious. And that must have been a MUZZIE library, amirite?
The Coptic Christians burned the Library of Alexandria down first. The Muslims burned it down again 250 years later.

And if it were not for the Catholic Monks we would have pretty much zero information about the past.

I'll give it a go.

Let's go back to ancient times. In ancient times, it was routine to sacrifice your children to the gods for such things as prosperity, victory in battle, fertility, etc. They all pretty much did it.

Then Abraham came along and was asked to sacrifice his son. But why? I think it was for the sole purpose of stopping Abraham from doing it to send the message that this sort of behavior was not tolerable. The God of the Bible detests child sacrifice.

Of course, today, we still do this. We sacrifice our unborn for the god of convenience and prosperity, just like they did in ancient times. Some things never change. All that needs to be done is silence the God of the Bible in the name of secular humanism.

As for the Catholic church, the issue I have with the Catholic church is that they mixed statism with the church. In fact, Constantine, who initiated all this, was not even a Christian, even though it was rumored that he converted on his death bed. What we then saw with the Catholic church were all the abuses we normally see when sinful man rules over others. You had the Inquisitions, the Jewish persecution, the Crusades, etc. They did not heed the warning Christ gave which was that God's kingdom was not of this world and men who crave power will routinely abuse it, especially when planting the notion that men should kill in the name of God in their brains.

Blacks in the United States have suffered under a series of democrat regimes going back to LBJ's ironically named "Great Society". Rep John Lewis calls Trump illegitimate but his own district has been in decline for decades and that's what the democrat party wants. Keep Black people on the federal plantation and dependent on government handouts while the criminal enterprise in the mainstream media keeps them angry and outraged so that they see themselves as victims rather than participants in the greatest Country in the world. Couple all that with the democrat party keeping the Black population down through abortion and you have a recipe for racism.

KG might be referring to the Catholic Church's role in maintaining and protecting whatever knowledge was in existence during the Dark Ages. They were the "universities," pretty much the only ones who could read and write. Yes, it is scary that only one belief system had that power, but at least when people began to think for themselves again, the libraries were there.
yea, Pope Theophilus also decreed to burn down the biggest library known to man.
I get what you are saying, but IMO, from what I have read, the catholics wanted a monopoly on knowledge. Like how it took them centuries to translate the bible so peasants could read it for themselves.
And executing scientists. Yeah, I get it. At that time, the Church was basically the reigning power in the Western World, not so much a religious organization. Or at least not only religious. And that must have been a MUZZIE library, amirite?
The Coptic Christians burned the Library of Alexandria down first. The Muslims burned it down again 250 years later.

And if it were not for the Catholic Monks we would have pretty much zero information about the past.

Or anything else.

"The modern universities of the West originated from the middle ages Christian church. Universities first started as cathedral schools where attending students were categorized as clerics. This was beneficial to the students as it offered them immunity and protection as they were under the Church’s jurisdiction. The cathedral learning centers gradually transformed into independent schools administered separately from the cathedral. The earliest universities to emerge from the medieval church were the University of Paris, the Oxford University and the University of Bologna. " Christianity In The Middle Ages | Middle Ages

Or anything else.

"The modern universities of the West originated from the middle ages Christian church. Universities first started as cathedral schools where attending students were categorized as clerics. This was beneficial to the students as it offered them immunity and protection as they were under the Church’s jurisdiction. The cathedral learning centers gradually transformed into independent schools administered separately from the cathedral. The earliest universities to emerge from the medieval church were the University of Paris, the Oxford University and the University of Bologna. " Christianity In The Middle Ages | Middle Ages

Those that seek to burn books and rewrite history are the villains, whether they be Coptic Christians or Nazis or ISIS blowing up ancient ruins.

Why do they do it? It is because they don't wish us to see the true nature of man, specifically the nature of tyrants and the genocide that follows. For you see, at one point man became a god so that people would devote themselves to him, but when that no longer worked then man spoke for God, but when that no longer worked man simply did away with God, thus man becoming the higher authority once again.

Today I think we may revert to men speaking for God, as we watch the rise of Islam. For you see, the beautiful thing about Islam is, it is impossible to separate the state from the church. They must live by Sharia. That is why statists love Islam so much, with the added benefit of virgins awaiting them as they die in jihad and the statist cause of the day.

I'll give it a go.

Let's go back to ancient times. In ancient times, it was routine to sacrifice your children to the gods for such things as prosperity, victory in battle, fertility, etc. They all pretty much did it.

Then Abraham came along and was asked to sacrifice his son. But why? I think it was for the sole purpose of stopping Abraham from doing it to send the message that this sort of behavior was not tolerable. The God of the Bible detests child sacrifice.

Of course, today, we still do this. We sacrifice our unborn for the god of convenience and prosperity, just like they did in ancient times. Some things never change. All that needs to be done is silence the God of the Bible in the name of secular humanism.

As for the Catholic church, the issue I have with the Catholic church is that they mixed statism with the church. In fact, Constantine, who initiated all this, was not even a Christian, even though it was rumored that he converted on his death bed. What we then saw with the Catholic church were all the abuses we normally see when sinful man rules over others. You had the Inquisitions, the Jewish persecution, the Crusades, etc. They did not heed the warning Christ gave which was that God's kingdom was not of this world and men who crave power will routinely abuse it, especially when planting the notion that men should kill in the name of God in their brains.

It's more complex than that. The Roman Catholic church is the last vestige of the Roman Empire...but it is also a Christian institution. The Inquisitions, Jewish persecution, Crusades were state actions. They were not "Catholic" actions.

The church spread the concept of democracy, mercy and philanthropy across the world. True story.

Blacks in the United States have suffered under a series of democrat regimes going back to LBJ's ironically named "Great Society". Rep John Lewis calls Trump illegitimate but his own district has been in decline for decades and that's what the democrat party wants. Keep Black people on the federal plantation and dependent on government handouts while the criminal enterprise in the mainstream media keeps them angry and outraged so that they see themselves as victims rather than participants in the greatest Country in the world. Couple all that with the democrat party keeping the Black population down through abortion and you have a recipe for racism.

Blacks were targeted by Statist Progressives from the get go via the eugenics of abortion.

Margaret Sanger started Planned Parenthood with the express desire to expunge the negro race. Here is what she said.

“We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

Just as in the spirit of Constantine, Sanger attempted to have the state do their bidding in the name of God. Typical.

Of course, at the turn of the 20th century, science pretty much embraced the idea of the science of eugenic, cuz Progressives ALWAYS agree with science, with the notion that blacks were inferior. In fact, Darwin agreed as much. This heavily influenced Hitler and the rest is history.

As for destroying history, Progressives do this by simply ignoring it or denying it. What else can they do?

I'll give it a go.

It's more complex than that. The Roman Catholic church is the last vestige of the Roman Empire...but it is also a Christian institution. The Inquisitions, Jewish persecution, Crusades were state actions. They were not "Catholic" actions.

The church spread the concept of democracy, mercy and philanthropy across the world. True story.
But the inquisition members were chosen by the Dominican Order. Before that it was Catholic clergy.
Also, wasn't the crusades actually sanctioned by the church?

Forum List

Back