All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
That latter group, which has only a handful of Twitter followers, has a list of the evils of normalization:

Normalization - highest treason
No matter what the occupation does, it will remain a germ in this region, besieged by the immune system (resistance to normalization) in order to destroy it in time.
Normalization is a loss of honor and dignity, a surrender to the occupation
Normalization is to recognize the right thief who stole your brother's house and expelled him and his family to the street, and open your house to steal from you and to expel you and your family later
Normalization with the Zionists and recognizing them as a crime, it is morally treacherous, political suicide, historical falsehood and shame
Normalization with the Zionist entity is a waiver of the sanctities of the nation and the Aqsa Mosque, "the first Muslim qibla."

Normalization is a crime no different than being a traitor to one's religion, Arabism and homelandNormalization, of course, just means treating the Jewish state like any other. You know, peace. The Palestinians are in an absolute panic over the wave of Arab nations who are more and more willing to move their covert ties to Israel to become overt - above the table, as this cartoon shows in "before" and "after" (read left to right:)

(full article online)

"Normalization is a crime." (War is peace, white is black, up is down.) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

Monday • January 07 2019 • Elder of Ziyon said:
"Normalization, of course, just means treating the Jewish state like any other. You know, peace. The Palestinians are in an absolute panic over the wave of Arab nations who are more and more willing to move their covert ties to Israel to become overt - above the table, as this cartoon shows in "before" and "after" (read left to right :)."

I had to think about this for a while: "evils of normalization!"

That latter group, which has only a handful of Twitter followers, has a list of the evils of normalization:

No matter what the occupation does, it will remain a germ in this region, besieged by the immune system (resistance to normalization) in order to destroy it in time.
Normalization is to recognize the right thief who stole your brother's house and expelled him and his family to the street, and open your house to steal from you and to expel you and your family later
Normalization with the Zionists and recognizing them as a crime, it is morally treacherous, political suicide, historical falsehood and shame
Normalization with the Zionist entity is a waiver of the sanctities of the nation and the Aqsa Mosque, "the first Muslim qibla."

"Normalization is a crime." (War is peace, white is black, up is down.) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News
(COMMENT)

This goes back to the thought that the Arab Palestinians are afraid of "peace and normalization." If such a thing were to happen, the Arab Palestinian would lose their entire way of life. Who they are and what they are is tied up in the conflict and the denial that they are not Jihadists, Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Troublemakers, adherents, guerrillas and asymmetric fighters. If peace were to come about, they would be out of a job.

When I retired, my cousin asked me: "what are you going to do now." I had to think about that. I was no longer what I was. But it didn't matter. I had a fresh opportunity to reinvent myself. ⟴ I am very much afraid that Hostile Arab Palestinians in large numbers are not going to make that turn in life. I'm afraid that many of the public speakers and Arab Palestinian Advocate thumpers are going to find themselves derailed off the anti-Israeli gravy train. ◈ They simply will not know what to do with themselves. That is going to be one hell of a transition for them to make. And they will do what they can to avoid it.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Newly Elected Congresswoman Speaks at Muslim Brotherhood Event

Share on FacebookTweet WhatsappWelcome to the new congresswoman Rashid Tlaib. She openly supports the US Muslim Brotherhood organization CAIR that aims to destroy the USA from within. Tlaib did not don a US flag after she won a seat in the House of Representatives. Instead, she chose to celebrate her win as a representative of … Continue reading

(full article online)

Video Exposes True Dangerous Agenda of Many Politicians in America

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

"Normalization, of course, just means treating the Jewish state like any other. You know, peace. The Palestinians are in an absolute panic over the wave of Arab nations who are more and more willing to move their covert ties to Israel to become overt - above the table, as this cartoon shows in "before" and "after" (read left to right :)."

(COMMENT)

This goes back to the thought that the Arab Palestinians are afraid of "peace and normalization." If such a thing were to happen, the Arab Palestinian would lose their entire way of life. Who they are and what they are is tied up in the conflict and the denial that they are not Jihadists, Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Troublemakers, adherents, guerrillas and asymmetric fighters. If peace were to come about, they would be out of a job.

When I retired, my cousin asked me: "what are you going to do now." I had to think about that. I was no longer what I was. But it didn't matter. I had a fresh opportunity to reinvent myself. ⟴ I am very much afraid that Hostile Arab Palestinians in large numbers are not going to make that turn in life. I'm afraid that many of the public speakers and Arab Palestinian Advocate thumpers are going to find themselves derailed off the anti-Israeli gravy train. ◈ They simply will not know what to do with themselves. That is going to be one hell of a transition for them to make. And they will do what they can to avoid it.

Most Respectfully,
R
Normalization is tacit approval of the occupation.

Share on FacebookTweet WhatsappWelcome to the new congresswoman Rashid Tlaib. She openly supports the US Muslim Brotherhood organization CAIR that aims to destroy the USA from within. Tlaib did not don a US flag after she won a seat in the House of Representatives. Instead, she chose to celebrate her win as a representative of … Continue reading

(full article online)

(full article online)

Concern in Germany: The Muslim Brotherhood is more dangerous than Al Qaeda and Da'ash.

Observers and analysts expressed concern over the growing influence of the Muslim Brotherhood in Germany, which began to knock on the doors of the country's democratic system. The city of Cologne in the north of the Rhine Westphalia served for years as the center of the group in Germany. However, the Muslim Brotherhood has spread to other cities in recent years, prompting the Office for the Protection of the Constitution or internal intelligence to warn that the group is extremist and is now a greater danger to Germany than Da'ash and al-Qaeda.

An expert on terrorism, journalist Axel Spielker recently wrote about the threat of the brothers in the newspapers: Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger and FOCUS Online. He said that the security agencies of North Rhine-Westphalia noted that mosques and Muslim Brotherhood organizations had become very popular.

Increasing influence
According to German internal intelligence, the Islamic community of Cologne in Germany became the main headquarters of the brothers in the country.Spielker said that the intelligence services expressed their concern that the group "infiltrates the democratic system in its efforts to create a social and political order based on Islamic sharia law."

1546869090.jpg

Concern in Germany: The Muslim Brotherhood is more dangerous than Al Qaeda and Da'ash.

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Normalization is tacit approval of the occupation.

Q. Is this what Jihadis tell to their children
before sending them to a suicide mission in a supermarket?

Last edited:
Canary Mission has accepted numerous apologies since we began. We remove profiles when we see real signs of understanding that bigotry and racism are wrong. We cannot accept Dr. Kollab’s apology because it isn’t genuine.

(full article online)

Canary Mission

Prominent Egyptian Sheikh meets Samaria council leader. 'If we live by the values of the Koran and the Torah we can live in peace.'

(full article online)

Toward coexistence: Senior Islamic figures visit Samaria

Still not it but we're getting there.
"Tipin tipin" as both Arabs and Jews say..

There plenty of interfaith disputations between Christianity and Judaism. Rabbis and Christian clerks meet to argue openly and in a civil manner on a common intellectual basis, but there's no such thing with Islam.

Here's a GIANT who challenges this roaring silence, an emissary into the biggest Muslim country to clear the fog, though approaching it from outside the Arab world:

Egyptian Muslim Presses Rabbi Tovia Singer: Will Jews and Arabs Ever Make Peace in the Holy Land?

Last edited:
Prominent Egyptian Sheikh meets Samaria council leader. 'If we live by the values of the Koran and the Torah we can live in peace.'

(full article online)

Toward coexistence: Senior Islamic figures visit Samaria

Still not it but we're getting there.
"Tipin tipin" as both Arabs and Jews say..

There plenty of interfaith disputations between Christianity and Judaism. Rabbis and Christian clerks meet to argue openly and in a civil manner on a common basis, but there's no such thing with Islam.

Here's a GIANT who challenges this roaring silence, an emissary into the biggest Muslim country to clear the mist, though approaching it from outside the Arab world:

Egyptian Muslim Presses Rabbi Tovia Singer: Will Jews and Arabs Ever Make Peace in the Holy Land?

From Ishmael To Islam: Rabbi Tovia Singer Explores the Covenant that Endured Jahiliyyah in Arabia

Q. You don't see Rabbis welcomed in Arab Muslim countries like that...
what are they afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back