All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

What truth?

LBJ had some salty language.

He was also a southerner.

That doesn't make him a racist.

Combine that with the fact he passed the Civil Rights Act and you look really fucking stupid bringing up this meme over and over again.

He was the Senator he lead the fillibuster against the Civil Rights Act.

But if LBJ wasnt a racist, then Bundy isn't either. Do you really believe that?

Nope.

LBJ wasn't a racist.

Bundy is.

Dredging up what LBJ did as a Senator shows how little you understand about history..and politics.

The amount of doublethink you are displaying in this post series would make Orwell and Big Brother Proud.

What truth?

Combine that with the fact he passed the Civil Rights Act and you look really fucking stupid bringing up this meme over and over again.

He was the Senator he lead the fillibuster against the Civil Rights Act.

But if LBJ wasnt a racist, then Bundy isn't either. Do you really believe that?

Nope.

LBJ wasn't a racist.

Bundy is.

Dredging up what LBJ did as a Senator shows how little you understand about history..and politics.

So pointing out what he did as a senator shows I don't understand history or politics. He either did or didn't lead the fillibuster.

No, you're 100% wrong.

And you have the temerity to call others stupid.

Well, you denied the facts, that sure showed me.

If you too lazy or unable to follow a simple discussion, then you are stupid.
They are not "facts," you idiot.

I already showed you slavery was legalized in Massachusetts in 1641.

There were laws regarding fugitive slaves there in the 1630's.

That happened pre-your Punch tingle, so stuff it lady.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

First slaves in America were white British children. Are you denying that?

That's it Marty..you tell him boyo.

In the face of facts? Move the goalposts.

Bundy had the Oath Keeper terrorists surrounding him when he was on a diatribe about ordering the local sheriff to disarm the Federal Agents.

You have to work real hard (and be more than a little dishonest imho) to continue the "unsolicited support" meme

From the website about the party they had.

Hey everyone! Come out today for the patriot party! Play at the river! We will be having entertainment throughout the afternoon and evening and We will be serving dinner. Let's remember to keep this fun and PEACEFUL. Please respect the land and other people around you!

I didn't see any request for people to come and surround his property or confront anyone. If you can find it on the site, please post it.

So you only read the most recent post? You didn't read them all the way back to April 10?
Doesn't matter, the "sign up for text alerts because we may need you to act fast" is more than enough to see the solicitation even without all the facebook solicitations... Unless you want to try some sophistry and linguistic gymnastics in order to try to support a claim that clearly is incorrect.

Sometimes people only see what they truly want to see... or what they MUST see in order to confirm their own bias.

You are obviously free to play whatever games with the words that you feel you need to. Just don't get angry when others decline to join in those reindeer games.

Coming from a guy with the first family depicted as apes in his avatar

It befuddles me how some racists think they're hiding it.
Sure, some folks try to scream racism when none exists and some try to claim "no racism" where it clearly exists. Apparently some people think they are making the water muddy. What a joke.

Reasonable people really don't have too much trouble spotting real racism when they see/hear it.

Bundy is a fucking racist any way you look at it

You are probably correct. But I don't think it makes a difference with regards to the issues he is trying to promote.

The ultimate question is not whether or not he is a racist - it is whether or not he is entitled to free feed for his cattle. imho

You have to work real hard (and be more than a little dishonest imho) to continue the "unsolicited support" meme

Hey everyone! Come out today for the patriot party! Play at the river! We will be having entertainment throughout the afternoon and evening and We will be serving dinner. Let's remember to keep this fun and PEACEFUL. Please respect the land and other people around you!

I didn't see any request for people to come and surround his property or confront anyone. If you can find it on the site, please post it.

So you only read the most recent post? You didn't read them all the way back to April 10?
Doesn't matter, the "sign up for text alerts because we may need you to act fast" is more than enough to see the solicitation even without all the facebook solicitations... Unless you want to try some sophistry and linguistic gymnastics in order to try to support a claim that clearly is incorrect.

Sometimes people only see what they truly want to see... or what they MUST see in order to confirm their own bias.

You are obviously free to play whatever games with the words that you feel you need to. Just don't get angry when others decline to join in those reindeer games.

The guy is in the middle of nowhere in Nevada. How is a person hundreds or thousands of miles away going to "react fast" to a tweet? I went down to April 18th, and thats what I found, a party invite.

Again, I can't scroll that far down right now. But you apparently have seen where they asked for people to come and help them confront the feds if and when the feds showed up. All you have to do is quote and paste, and you will have proven your point.

Chattel slaves or indentured servants...

What in the hell is wrong with you?:eusa_whistle:

awwwwwwww !! let's all pity the poor KNEE-GROES because they have no incentive to do anything, picking cotton, tobacco and melons at least taught them a work ethic.

when i was a kid during the 1940's blacks were really decent people, i played with many black kids and never saw color.

today, for every good hard working decent family black man, there are probably 100 who are a direct opposite. :up:

The guy is in the middle of nowhere in Nevada. How is a person hundreds or thousands of miles away going to "react fast" to a tweet? I went down to April 18th, and thats what I found, a party invite.

Again, I can't scroll that far down right now. But you apparently have seen where they asked for people to come and help them confront the feds if and when the feds showed up. All you have to do is quote and paste, and you will have proven your point.

I have already posted more than enough to prove the point. The fact they you choose to deny it and pretend there is any ambiguity about the issue is just that - YOUR CHOICE.

Bundy's now trying to walk it back: "...were they happier when they had chickens and a garden?"

OMG, it just doesn't get any better than this.

Maybe someone should tell Bundy the one about lipstick and a pig. Maybe they would be happier if they had pigs and cosmetics.

lipstick-on-pig.png

Last edited:
What truth?

"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******." -- LBJ explaining appointing Thurgood Marshall to SCOTUS

On the Way With L.B.J. - NYTimes.com

LBJ thought he was so superior and black Americans were so inferior that he appoints one the the Supreme Court.

He was Superior for after all, wasn't he White? Yes he was. Also he did appoint a '******' to the Supreme Court because he had the 'superiority' to do it and in the eyes of everyone at that time knew what Thurgood Marshall truely was................a '******'.

Last edited:
Coming from a guy with the first family depicted as apes in his avatar

It befuddles me how some racists think they're hiding it.
Sure, some folks try to scream racism when none exists and some try to claim "no racism" where it clearly exists. Apparently some people think they are making the water muddy. What a joke.

Reasonable people really don't have too much trouble spotting real racism when they see/hear it.

Bundy is a fucking racist any way you look at it

one can also look at it as a condemnation of fucking racist Democraps...

Really?

How long were they slaves?

I have already posted more than enough to prove the point. The fact they you choose to deny it and pretend there is any ambiguity about the issue is just that - YOUR CHOICE.
You posted a link. I scrolled down and found a party invite on April 18th.

Ah well, I will have to scroll down.

We have them asking for people to show up at the Sherriffs office in Las Vegas:
Once again, if you can make it down to Las Vegas and can meet at the Sheriff's office please do so at 2 P.M.

If you cannot make it around that time or if you can all day keep calling, encouraging them to help and get involved!

We thank you for your sacrifices! We love hearing your questions and responses!!!

We have Sheriffs from all over supporting us! We just need to get ours to support us!

We have some milita dude protecting cliven, but no evidence of a request for him to be there.

Ryan Payne one of the Main Militia who has been here protecting Cliven has reported it was HIS brother in law who reported the confiscating of weapons. This has been confirmed by Militia. If this happens to anyone else please call us or put it on blast, if you can get pictures, please do! Thank you for your support everybody!

We have them asking for people to be there when they meet with a Sherriff:

Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie will be meeting with Cliven Bundy tomorrow at 9 A.M. We want as many people there as possible! We want all news people that can be there to show up as well! We will be doing this at the flag poles at the protesting area! Thank you so much! Keep this spreading!

So all the facebook evidence is for people being there, not who invited them for the April 10th standoff. April 10th is when the page was created.

Really?

How long were they slaves?

Until about 1839. And they weren't Brits. They were Irish, and not just children.
But what's that got to do with a pig-headed jack Mormon who hasn't paid his taxes in 20 years?

The Irish Slave Trade ? The Forgotten ?White? Slaves | Global Research

131076.jpg

And CF get's his 10,000th LBJ boner!

dingdingdingdingdingding.

If you can't deal with the truth, marginalize it right?

What truth?

I think Frank's endorsement of Timothy McVeigh in this thread has pretty much completed his resume.

Forum List

Back