America really dodged the bullet with this bozo

Nothing but guano brought on here by this op

and bat shit would be more interesting and more appealing than goono's nasty crap

Speaking of "guano"...
do you remember Stanley Kubrick's movie "How I learned to Love the Bomb".. Col. 'Bat' Guano played by Keenan Wynn?

Great play on names. Like Mel Brooks did in "Blazing Saddles" the governor Governor William J. Lepetomane
the stage name of the French flatulist (professional farter)!

Another woman-hating 'liberal'.....^^^^ :rolleyes:

With just enough religious bigotry to graduate all the way to 'progressive' :rolleyes:

A dipshit is a dipshit no matter their gender or what they believe.

Yes you are, dipshit. You also happen to be a bigot and a misogynist. Oh, and don't forget that you're A FUCKING HYPOCRITE like oh-so-many 'good' people of the far left. :rolleyes:

Nothing but guano brought on here by this op

and bat shit would be more interesting and more appealing than goono's nasty crap

Speaking of "guano"...
do you remember Stanley Kubrick's movie "How I learned to Love the Bomb".. Col. 'Bat' Guano played by Keenan Wynn?

Great play on names. Like Mel Brooks did in "Blazing Saddles" the governor Governor William J. Lepetomane
the stage name of the French flatulist (professional farter)!

Remember the stern lady of the castle in Young Frankenstein and the effect her name had on the horses?

"we gotta stand with our North Korean allies"

Thankfully Americans woke up in time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2cfOcP606k

There are so many froot loops and/or incompetent fools the RWs did elect though -

Gohmert
Bachmann
Cruz
Both Pauls
and more

Waking up is why the Repubs have been working so hard on gerrymandering. Its the only way some of these losers can get elected.

Gerrymandering is done by both parties and is done to state districts to ensure election for House members. You can't gerrymander a state for a Senatorial election dumbo.

Two of the five you name are Senators and the other three members of the House did not need any gerrymandering to get elected.

If the conservative women had their way American life would be like living at your mom's house, everything fun is banned, that way we can have nice things.

Actually they've had their way, and you still don't like it.

The way we live now is the way they wanted American life to be. Now you want to change all of that, make it worse. Take away our options. Relegate us to poverty.

I want the insufferable christian busybodies to mind their own damned business, that's all I want from them. Nothing is more intrusive than a social conservative with a mission from god to save us from ourselves, why libertarians pal around with them I'll never know.

But you want us to pay for all the abortions, and birth control for all. Then tell us it's none of our business. Another example, gays want to flaunt their lifestyles around, demand and make people wether or not they want to provide a service, and if people don't like it. Get called a bigot or a homophobe, and of course it's none of our business. As to what christians want, is asking you to act like you have some respect, and use common sense to much? If you can figure out those two things we could get along. One more thing, you voted for obama, your opinion doesn't mean anything.

Another woman-hating 'liberal'.....^^^^ :rolleyes:

With just enough religious bigotry to graduate all the way to 'progressive' :rolleyes:

Yes you are, dipshit. You also happen to be a bigot and a misogynist. Oh, and don't forget that you're A FUCKING HYPOCRITE like oh-so-many 'good' people of the far left. :rolleyes:

Social conservatives are the domineering scum of the earth dressed in church clothes. Do you really support that kind of religious government intrusion into our lives where politicians become defenders of the faith and protectors of our immortal souls? Defend that shit in light of the anti-government rhetoric some of you are fond of and quit the silly name-calling.

Nothing is more intrusive than a social conservative with a mission from god to save us from ourselves,...

Nothing? How about liberals on a mission from the government, with the backing of its guns and its power, who flat-out tell you that they WILL save you from yourself whether you like it or not? You far-left nuts have more in common with the Taliban than you want to recognize. You are both joyfully eager to punish women and minorities who don't know their place, you both enforce your notion of what's "right" at the point of a gun, and you both cannot fathom that there is any way of seeing things but your own.

Social conservatives are the domineering scum of the earth dressed in church clothes. Do you really support that kind of religious government intrusion into our lives where politicians become defenders of the faith and protectors of our immortal souls? Defend that shit in light of the anti-government rhetoric some of you are fond of and quit the silly name-calling.

YOU should MOVE to IRAN and get a REAL education into religious INTRUSION...SHIT FOR BRAINS.:eusa_hand:

Do you really support that kind of religious government intrusion into our lives...

What "religious intrusion" would that be, shitforbrains?
He wants to be able to leave lakota's house, and immediately go do howey and not feel bad about it.

That's kind of a lame attack on my character and not very imaginative. I feel bad about bad things, what happens between consenting adults does not make me feel good or bad because it's none of my, and your, business.

Forum List

Back