And now for some actual News....

Will this postpone indefinitely the DNC impeachment hoaxes?

• Yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Answer Below

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Schiff and Nadler just came out saying it's all "retribution." :laughing0301:
Yeah that's not going to fly either. Durham has VAST bipartisan support and is known as truly independent.

But REST ASSURED, by tomorrow morning, he'll be a MAGA hat wearing Trump puppet on CNN and MSDNC.

There is no bi-partisan support for this investigation. This is an attempt to undermine the Justice Department, by the Justice Department. In other words, it's Chinatown, Jake.

Yeah that's not going to fly either. Durham has VAST bipartisan support and is known as truly independent.

But REST ASSURED, by tomorrow morning, he'll be a MAGA hat wearing Trump puppet on CNN and MSDNC.

There is no bi-partisan support for this investigation. This is an attempt to undermine the Justice Department, by the Justice Department. In other words, it's Chinatown, Jake.
No bipartisanship for Trump impeachment inquiry.

Do you think you can hear your body hit the ground when you jump off a tall building?

I'll bet you can!

tumpjump1.png

Trump needs to walk into his next rally to the music by AC/DC...

I've got big balls oh I've got big balls...

Then he should leave the rally with music from nazareth...

Now you're messin' with a son of a bitch... :banana:

Comey and Obama you two have been in the bathroom for 10 days shitting your selves ! Come one out and get some home cooking before jail

Oh there is a knock on the door,, ohh it’s the fbi lol

Your life is going to suck for the next 15 years lol

Pass the popcorn!
View attachment 286158
Justice Dept. Is Said to Open Criminal Inquiry Into Its Own Russia Investigation: "The move gives the prosecutor running it, John H. Durham, the power to subpoena for witness testimony and documents, to impanel a grand jury and to file criminal charges."

Twitter

Oh me oh my! This is earthshaking!

...wake me up when you have even a single indictment.

Meanwhile, this is what you call a hoax:

Here Are All of the Indictments, Guilty Pleas and Convictions From Robert Mueller's Investigation

I think the Democrat Party has done irreparable damage to the republic due to its kinship with the false narrative.

They ain't done yet Bea! The worst is yet to come!

I believe that if the democrats can't rule this country they'll burn it! Or atleast try to.

Got ammo?

Attorney General William Barr's probe into the intelligence and origins of the 2016 Trump-Russia investigation is now a criminal investigation, according to a person familiar with the matter.

The so-called investigation of the investigators is led by John Durham, a Connecticut-based federal prosecutor, who so far has conducted some interviews but also has run into some obstacles from witnesses who have declined voluntary interviews, CNN reported last week.

The move to make it a criminal inquiry was always anticipated, and it allows Durham to use subpoenas to compel testimony and comes as President Donald Trump faces an onslaught of negative headlines stemming from the House impeachment inquiry into his dealings with Ukraine. It's not clear what, if any, part of the Trump-Russia investigation is a target of Durham's criminal probe.

The New York Times was first to report on the new stage of the investigation.

The investigation has been driven by Barr's suspicions that some of the officials overseeing the counterintelligence probe of the 2016 Trump campaign may have acted improperly. Barr's embrace of these theories aligns with Trump's chief grievance that he was the victim of a "deep state" spy operation that has clouded his presidency.

(Excerpt) Read more at edition.cnn.com

Cooper, Tubin Brennan and Clapper ..don’t unserstand.....but they all better lawyer u . Shit is about to get real!....Perhaps even the Surrender Monkey!

We told you all DONT FUCK WITH TRUMP BETA DEMOCRATS!

But you didn’t listen.. now you have two bull dogs about to bite your ass..

Dumb asses.. stop fucking with Americans democrats

Durham now has power of subpoena, empanel a grand jury, and file criminal charges.

This changes EVERYTHING!!!

Shit's gonna start happening fast!

As much as I would like to see those mother fucker go down I don't think it works that way in DC.As they are all part of the swamp and look out for each other.
All they get is a slap on the hand.

Durham now has power of subpoena, empanel a grand jury, and file criminal charges.

This changes EVERYTHING!!!

Shit's gonna start happening fast!
I expect it to be a very slow "fast".

Forum List

Back