And now for some actual News....

Will this postpone indefinitely the DNC impeachment hoaxes?

• Yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Answer Below

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pass the popcorn!
View attachment 286158
Justice Dept. Is Said to Open Criminal Inquiry Into Its Own Russia Investigation: "The move gives the prosecutor running it, John H. Durham, the power to subpoena for witness testimony and documents, to impanel a grand jury and to file criminal charges."

Twitter
Lame attempt to distract.
No, that’ll be the firing squad. But too dramatic. Suicides in jail is much more chic.
Lol, nothing will come of this.

This isn't like Obama's FBI doing a sham investigation into Hillary. This is Barr opening a criminal investigation which is going to fall directly on Comey, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper, Hillary and right up to Obama.

John H. Durham now has the power to subpoena for witness testimony and documents, to impanel a grand jury, and to file criminal charges.
Obammy will throw Valery Jarrett under the bus

It wouldn’t affect impeachment. Two different matters.
Think twice about this, Coyote. The Democrat leadership has lied their asses off about the President, and evidence has come out on which ones did it. If they proceed on with Schiff's made-up scenario and accompanying lie schemes, Schiff will be on the stand explaining why the hell he's lying some more.

I don't think he would like being imprisoned before his lousy term is up next year, but if he keeps on barking up the lie tree, he can be charged with sedition, and I think that is a charge that could go right on up the ladder to where it started complete with prison terms.

Evil has reigned long enough with the Democrats lying about the honesty and integrity of President Trump.

Instead of throwing in the towel, President Trump has emptied himself, furnished the lowest unemployment rate in many a year, which has put more cash in the pockets of young folks looking to buy a home and take a shot at the American dream, regardless of race, creed, or color.

And the Russian hoax? It had an origin all right, and some pretty high ups in the Obama administration have hell to pay. At last.

Has Trump been “criminally investigated”?
I think Mueller was looking to do that but couldn’t.

Try to imagine the sound of your own vertebrae snapping when the rope tightens.

I can't imagine it's very pleasant.

Do you think you can hear your body hit the ground when you jump off a tall building?
I’ve heard you don’t fall nicely and kinda whip around all over the place and are so busted up and probably dead before splatdown.

Will this postpone indefinitely the DNC impeachment hoaxes?

I thunk it now becomes a race.

Can they impeach Trump (or kill him) before he puts them in prison?

Democrats will drag the USA straight into hell with them. You thunk you've seen lying? You ain't seen nuffin yet!

Get ready folks! Gird your loins! This is what draining the swamp looks like.

It’s going to be a ghost town on there for months as news breaks lol democrats are going to fall off the face of the earth pretty soon ha

We told you all DONT FUCK WITH TRUMP BETA DEMOCRATS!

But you didn’t listen.. now you have two bull dogs about to bite your ass..

Dumb asses.. stop fucking with Americans democrats

When will the bitting finally commence? All I see is a lot of barking from you Trumper crackheads.

When will the bitting finally commence? All I see is a lot of barking from you crackheads.
Well it just turned criminal.. how high it goes depends on who flips on Obama’s and clapper has been barking for 2 years. “ Obama
Told me to do it “ lol

Schiff and Nadler just came out saying it's all "retribution." :laughing0301:
They have both lawyered up as well... Now this could kill the Impeachment
hoax in short order if two of the people pushing it are complicit in a Criminal Coup attempt... Both of them are recipients of info from the spy and foreign entities..

eating-popcorn-03.gif

Pass the popcorn!
View attachment 286158
Justice Dept. Is Said to Open Criminal Inquiry Into Its Own Russia Investigation: "The move gives the prosecutor running it, John H. Durham, the power to subpoena for witness testimony and documents, to impanel a grand jury and to file criminal charges."

Twitter
I see you get your news from Twitter. I've always said you tards have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker. :lol:

What did he get "wrong "?

When will the bitting finally commence? All I see is a lot of barking from you crackheads.
Well it just turned criminal.. how high it goes depends on who flips on Obama’s and clapper has been barking for 2 years. “ Obama
Told me to do it “ lol

"turned criminal" just means they opened an official investigation, it does not mean they actually have ANYTHING dummy.

Last edited:

Told me to do it “ lol

"turned criminal" just means they actually opened an official investigation,. it does not mean they actually have ANYTHING dummy.
No it means that Suspicion of serious criminal behavior

Told me to do it “ lol

"turned criminal" just means they actually opened an official investigation,. it does not mean they actually have ANYTHING dummy.
No it means that Suspicion of serious criminal behavior

It means NOTHING in this Trump DOJ. Just like Ukraine investigating someone after Trump twists their arms means nothing.

Courts won't buy politics.

Last edited:
There is no bi-partisan support for this investigation. This is an attempt to undermine the Justice Department, by the Justice Department. In other words, it's Chinatown, Jake.

If you're referring to the 'lack of impeachment' I agree.

Forum List

Back