Another black president

IronFist

May 26, 2015
What are the chances that we will ever get another black president? I think that they are not that big. Obama actually is not black but biracial but he will be remembered as the first black American president. The black card has been already played and there is no chance we will have another black leader for the next fifteen years.
Also it is fun that the only black candidate we have now is Republican.

there are 2 chances..fat and slim.
I think we've had enough of the perpetually aggrieved anti whites.

And Ben Carson seems to be a wonderful person. But in the back of my mind, I think, I was kind of excited when Obama was elected because how everyone was euphoric around the world. I thought, maybe this will be good for black white relations although they weren't bad, but improvement could be there. Then look at what happened!!! He is the most divisive president ever. He makes us look like we are at war.

Then here comes Ben. Brilliant, great personality but weak in foreign affairs and the economy. If he took the next four years to get abreast of those two topics, maybe I would vote for him. But can I trust him? Will he pull an Obama and be totally unfair to the white population?

Maybe I'll look for someone else. But I think he would make a great Surgeon General. :)

In fact, the far reactionary right are the most divisive political generation since the Civil War. They makes us look like were are internally at war.

We will never have another black president after Obama fucked up his reign so royally. Race relations have never been worse.

What are the chances that we will ever get another black president? I think that they are not that big. Obama actually is not black but biracial but he will be remembered as the first black American president. The black card has been already played and there is no chance we will have another black leader for the next fifteen years.
I predict that in the not too distant future the question will be "when will we have a white President again"

In fact, the far reactionary right are the most divisive political generation since the Civil War. They makes us look like were are internally at war.

You know that's bullshit Jake.

The reactionary right are in fact reacting to the divisiveness of the left, and it all began with "for the first time in my adult life..............." that set the tone for this Presidency.

No, we won't have another black president for at least the next 6 election cycles. That's at least a quarter century.

I predict that in the not too distant future the question will be "when will we have a white President again"

Ahahaha who has all the money? lol

And Ben Carson seems to be a wonderful person. But in the back of my mind, I think, I was kind of excited when Obama was elected because how everyone was euphoric around the world. I thought, maybe this will be good for black white relations although they weren't bad, but improvement could be there. Then look at what happened!!! He is the most divisive president ever. He makes us look like we are at war.

Then here comes Ben. Brilliant, great personality but weak in foreign affairs and the economy. If he took the next four years to get abreast of those two topics, maybe I would vote for him. But can I trust him? Will he pull an Obama and be totally unfair to the white population?

Maybe I'll look for someone else. But I think he would make a great Surgeon General. :)
Surgeon General would be a waste of Carson's talent and knowledge since the position is practically useless. The position of surgeon general should be eliminated.

Surgeon General would be a waste of Carson's talent and knowledge since the position is practically useless. The position of surgeon general should be eliminated.
okay.

Black has nothing to do with this, this clown in the White House had no experience and a resume that read 'loser' all over it.
And yet....

fredgraph.png

Go figger, eh?

You wanna see the same graph for the last POTUS for whom you voted?

You know whom to call.....

I also tried to have an open mind about Obama in 2008 but by 2012 I was appalled at how incredibly bad he is at just about everything, including golf. Ben Carson should have been the first Black President, not this incompetent Racist.

I also tried to have an open mind about Obama in 2008 but by 2012 I was appalled at how incredibly bad he is at just about everything, including golf. Ben Carson should have been the first Black President, not this incompetent Racist.

It really a shame that the first black president would be such a dismal failure and then to add to that create an atmosphere in the nation of such distrust and animosity between black and white. Why he chose to do that is beyond me. His legacy will suffer greatly. At least Carter is going to live long enough not to be recognized as the US's worst president.

Can't you come up with something new? This "far reactionary right" shit is so old it has hair growing on it. You sound like Mathew and his "infrastructure" mantra. You're boring, dude.

Forum List

Back