Another nail in Trump's coffin about to be pounded...

The ACA replacement suggested by Trump is yet another fuck up.....

Follow this.......

Trump (going considerably back from his bullshit promise that his HC plan would cover EVERYBODY, be CHEAPER, and be BETTER)......is now laying out his new plan.

He proposes to allow pre-existing conditions to be insured, BUT has eliminated the mandate.....which anyone with a few functioning brain cells knows is WHAT insurance companies need to help defray the costs of insuring someone with diabetes.

But, it goes further.....Trump wants t give "tax credits" to the poor to help in paying for their health coverage........BUT, we should know that most of the poor pay little or NO taxes, so that these credits are meaningless....SWo these poor are royally screwed.

Wait until those coal miners in WVA and KY who "loved" Trump find out what he has done for them..........It'd be almost funny if it weren't so fucking sad.....

Bottom line is this, right wingers.......

trump PROMISED that his HC plan would cover EVERYONE, be CHEAPER and BETTER......

Anything LESS than that would confirm that he once again lied and it is up to you to finally drop your hate affair with Obama and realize that you TOO lost "bigly".....

Follow this.......

Trump (going considerably back from his bullshit promise that his HC plan would cover EVERYBODY, be CHEAPER, and be BETTER)......is now laying out his new plan.

He proposes to allow pre-existing conditions to be insured, BUT has eliminated the mandate.....which anyone with a few functioning brain cells knows is WHAT insurance companies need to help defray the costs of insuring someone with diabetes.

But, it goes further.....Trump wants t give "tax credits" to the poor to help in paying for their health coverage........BUT, we should know that most of the poor pay little or NO taxes, so that these credits are meaningless....SWo these poor are royally screwed.

Wait until those coal miners in WVA and KY who "loved" Trump find out what he has done for them..........It'd be almost funny if it weren't so fucking sad.....

This is step in the right direction.

WVA and KY will be able to do thier own now that we won't be carrying the cost of the freeloaders in blue states.

Just wait until the CBO crunches the numbers......
I'm going to LOVE it.

Yo scumbag

The Taxpayers DO NOT OWE YOU A MOTHERFUCKING LIVING

Enslaving the taxpayers is NOT a civil right.

Find an insurance policy that you like and purchase it.

Last edited:
i am EXTREMELY happy that this...of the LONG LIST of Trump LIES is being exposed PRIOR to the 2018 elections......and even the most moronic of right wingers will understand why I'm stating this.....LOL
yes, and your track record has been so successful to.

Be careful whom you call moron Nat. IMVHO this "tax credit" will reach $14K for low income family to use to buy health insurance. A credit, not a deduction. Cash payment is another word for it.

Finally!! A honest to God fact ... not supposition, not misconstrued BS ... an honest to God fact.

Thank you.

Follow this.......

a tax credit may possibly help even for those who pay no income tax now...however the amount they are offering for older folks is $4000, and in a state like mine an insurance policy is around $12000 a year plus another $5 k out of pocket before they pay in full, each year, for someone older...

that $4 k just means the poorer older person in my State, will end up going without insurance...

SAME with the $2k a year for the younger person, it won't come close to the premium and policy costs for them here in Maine....

may be doable in the states that have cheaper insurance with lots of competition with big cities everywhere...NOT Here....

That;s a damn shame...all those people going back to not having insurance again...

One of the impacts of the bill will be to give companies the ability to sell across state lines. This will tend to stabilize prices, making geographical location unimportant.

Hey, excrement brain!

I am a TYpe II diabetic. My insurance has paid for nothing but my medications for the past 15 years.

I suggest you look elsewhere for a boogie man.

I have also changed insurance companies about a dozen times and it is not considered a pre-existing condition for coverage.

Type 1 is much different than type 2 diabetes...these are the ones who will be hurt badly..( my son)

I'm curious --- how do you know this will hurt your son?

I searched the document and didn't see the word 'diabetes' in there once. Aren't you really just projecting your concerns into something that isn't really there?

Follow this.......

Wait until those coal miners in WVA and KY wwho "loved" Trump find out what he has done for them..........It'd be almost funny if it weren't so fucking sad.....

WVA and KY will be able to do thier own now that we won't be carrying the cost of the freeloaders in blue states.
Except that the majority of the freeloaders are in the red states

Follow this.......

Wait until those coal miners in WVA and KY wwho "loved" Trump find out what he has done for them..........It'd be almost funny if it weren't so fucking sad.....

The vast majority of freeloaders are in the inner cities. That's where all the free stuff and Democrats are.

Follow this.......

The vast majority of freeloaders are in the inner cities. That's where all the free stuff and Democrats are.
Not true, most of them are in red states.

Good. The mandate needs to go. Ocare is dying quickly. That should put the joke of a law to death.

Yeah, we need to make sure the poor die and the rich get richer, I mean, what other reason is there for people to have the vote other than to vote to give up?

One of the impacts of the bill will be to give companies the ability to sell across state lines. This will tend to stabilize prices, making geographical location unimportant.

The above is just the Trump lap dogs parroting what they heard on Fox........

Currently, under the ACA, there is NO restriction on HC insurers from selling across state lines....NONE.

Indeed......The irony of TrumpCare is that it will mostly screw the VERY same people that overwhelmingly backed the orange clown.

The 10 states receiving the most in federal aid as a percentage of their general revenue, in order, were:
  • Tennessee, 39.5%
  • South Dakota, 39.0%
  • Missouri, 38.2%
  • Montana, 37.4%
  • Georgia, 37.3%
  • New Mexico, 36.6%
  • Alabama, 36.1%
  • Maine, 35.3%

Forum List

Back