Another shitty chain restaurant seeks free advertising by being douchebags

funny how no one brings up that this is the same under romneycare

i wonder why that is

:lmao:

Mainly because Romney care was a STATE issue. Not the entire country. If the STATE wants to backtrack on that care they can vote it out.

Once its nationwide it will be impossible to get rid of.

if enough people didn't want it, it wouldn't have passed in the first place.

if enough people didn't want it, romney would have handed obama his ass last week.

fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, s0n.

Seems to work for you.

Better? I hope so. The fact still remains that drunk, fat and stupid still works for you.

Mainly because Romney care was a STATE issue. Not the entire country. If the STATE wants to backtrack on that care they can vote it out.

Once its nationwide it will be impossible to get rid of.

if enough people didn't want it, it wouldn't have passed in the first place.

if enough people didn't want it, romney would have handed obama his ass last week.

fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, s0n.

Seems to work for you.

Better?

marginally

Well....they can shove their breakfasts up their asses....Grand Slam style.

I usually eat locally when we go out anyway. We have a dozen Mom and Pops that serve better food thank Denny's ever will. Same with upper echelon restaurants.....Won't see me at Applebee's or Olive Garden anymore either.

Beer? we have one of the top ten brew pubs in the country about 25 minutes away....the only problem is that it's 25 minutes back home too. Coffee shops? same thing.

I'm so sick of corporate assholes running this country. They can't afford to absorb $.05/plate....or $.14/ pizza? Such bullshit, such ridiculous greed.

And you're right about the free advertising. They're thinking they are going to become the next Chick-fil-a and all these teabaggers are going to flood their restaurants and then not tip the people busting their asses to support their families.....the sad thing is.....they are probably right.

It's been said numerous times.....elections have consequences.
You knew this was coming so suck it up. Business owners are tired of getting screwed and this is the result.

Denny's won't be put out of business. They will simply be put out of business in the US. The franchises in other countries are doing just fine. The lesson learned is don't invest in the US.

Well....they can shove their breakfasts up their asses....Grand Slam style.

I usually eat locally when we go out anyway. We have a dozen Mom and Pops that serve better food thank Denny's ever will. Same with upper echelon restaurants.....Won't see me at Applebee's or Olive Garden anymore either.

Beer? we have one of the top ten brew pubs in the country about 25 minutes away....the only problem is that it's 25 minutes back home too. Coffee shops? same thing.

I'm so sick of corporate assholes running this country. They can't afford to absorb $.05/plate....or $.14/ pizza? Such bullshit, such ridiculous greed.

And you're right about the free advertising. They're thinking they are going to become the next Chick-fil-a and all these teabaggers are going to flood their restaurants and then not tip the people busting their asses to support their families.....the sad thing is.....they are probably right.

It's been said numerous times.....elections have consequences.
You knew this was coming so suck it up. Business owners are tired of getting screwed and this is the result.

I wonder what he will do after he closes up shop?

They're not going to eat the cost of Ocare. I wouldn't either. I'd pass it along just like all of the other tax increases that affect the business.

They're not going to eat the cost of Ocare. I wouldn't either. I'd pass it along just like all of the other tax increases that affect the business.

And as a business owner, he has every right to do so. If he CHOOSES to pass on every little increase to his customers, that is his choice. If he doesn't understand the demographic of his customer base, and how this might impact them and his ability to be successful, then shame on him as a business owner.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Democrats will never learn this concept. You may not get your taxes increased in your paycheck by Obama, but the price of everything you use is going to go up. They'll collect their taxes from you by increasing the costs to the producers via taxes, who will then in turn pass their costs onto you, the consumer. The rich don't pay taxes, the increased cost of goods won't hurt their pocketbook or make them have to stretch their dollar. The democrat 'get even with the rich' diatribe is meaningless, they're just too stupid to know it.

And as a business owner, he has every right to do so. If he CHOOSES to pass on every little increase to his customers, that is his choice. If he doesn't understand the demographic of his customer base, and how this might impact them and his ability to be successful, then shame on him as a business owner.

Why don't you tell us what he should do being you're an expert business leader entailed with turning a profit.

Of course but if businesses didn't pass the tax increases along or adjust to the tax code that changes yearly, they would go out of business quickly. I do it. I don't like to but I have to.

So is this 'rich' business owner going to pay the tax? Are you getting even with him? :cuckoo:

He has a right to let his customers know why he raised prices.

And customers have the right to eat where they damn well please. This dude is mindful of the Republicans in the Congress, willing to take from the poor but unwilling to cut their own salary and benefits. True leaders lead by example.

Democrats will never learn this concept. You may not get your taxes increased in your paycheck by Obama, but the price of everything you use is going to go up. They'll collect their taxes from you by increasing the costs to the producers via taxes, who will then in turn pass their costs onto you, the consumer. The rich don't pay taxes, the increased cost of goods won't hurt their pocketbook or make them have to stretch their dollar. The democrat 'get even with the rich' diatribe is meaningless, they're just too stupid to know it.
Then turn around and accuse the few who can manage to stay in business of "price gouging" and/or making "obscene profits".

I know. It isn't a difficult concept to understand.

And customers have the right to eat where they damn well please. This dude is mindful of the Republicans in the Congress, willing to take from the poor but unwilling to cut their own salary and beneftis. True leaders lead by example.

Too bad they didn't do something about that back in the 1st 2 years of Obie's presidency.

A shame really...

Then turn around and accuse the few who can manage to stay in business of "price gouging" and/or making "obscene profits".

They've got to perpetuate the myth of the 'evil rich person' don't they? :lol:

I know. It isn't a difficult concept to understand.

These libtards just don't get it. The COST of ALL goods is going to increase. Food, gas, fucking paper clips, everything. What isn't going to increase is WAGES. Caps used for the key words in case a libtard decides to try to follow the conversation.

Maybe tomorrow we can work on the "Nothing is free" concept for them.

Yes, the customers are owed an explanation. As are the employees. The truth will help them to understand that elections have unintended consequences, although is anyone really surprised to see prices go up now. I am hoping the stores can just keep their doors open. Sometimes the path to prosperity requires cuts to services, salaries and benefits. It is not a pain free solution but one the voters asked for.

For me, it is just another reason to avoid eating fast foods, more than once a year.

LIBRUL UTOPIA!! Everything is free UNTIL it isn't!!

But but but but.. someone else was suppose to pay for the lefts free ride.. NO FAIR..

Priceless!! LMFAO

Forum List

Back