Anyone here tired of "too much winning" yet?

The left doesn't have the power to do anything they want right now.
And yet judges with a left-wing agenda are blocking perfectly legal, perfectly constitutional Executive Orders. That's not wise given the current climate. The last election was a huge indictment on the left-wing agenda. Those judges would be wise to uphold the law instead of pissing off the American people who elected Donald Trump.

The left doesn't have the power to do anything they want right now.
And yet judges with a left-wing agenda are blocking perfectly legal, perfectly constitutional Executive Orders. That's not wise given the current climate. The last election was a huge indictment on the left-wing agenda. Those judges would be wise to uphold the law instead of pissing off the American people who elected Donald Trump.

I am referring to the left wing of Congress. The last election also saw Trump lose the popular vote. Say what you will about that. Even if it doesn't count, more Americans voted against him than for him. Not to mention they still picked up seats in the House and Senate. I also recall a state Trump won bounced their incumbent Republican governor in favor of the state's Democratic attorney general.

So much can change in two years. Another example is Pennsylvania, which pushed Trump over 270. Yet just two years earlier in an anti-Democrat year, they kicked out their very unpopular incumbent Republican governor in favor of a Democrat.

I have no idea what is going to happen in 2018. It's too soon.

hose judges would be wise to uphold the law instead of pissing off the American people who elected Donald Trump.

Here's P@tsy claiming to speak for "the american people" instead of just his neighbors in his trailer park......Amazing...LOL

The last election also saw Trump lose the popular vote. Say what you will about that.
Yes it did. But the last election also saw hard-core left-wing states like Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania elect Donald Trump president. The American people are tired of "business as usual". Nobody disputes that. And yet these judges with a left-wing agenda are engaging in "business as usual". That doesn't make it any easier for Democrats up for re-election in 2018.

hey Charwin , i see that you took note of my post . How's da boat floating and hows she hangin Charwin ??

The last election also saw Trump lose the popular vote. Say what you will about that.
Yes it did. But the last election also saw hard-core left-wing states like Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania elect Donald Trump president. The American people are tired of "business as usual". Nobody disputes that. And yet these judges with a left-wing agenda are engaging in "business as usual". That doesn't make it any easier for Democrats up for re-election in 2018.

He won these states by very slim margins, and it doesn't help that Hillary never went to Wisconsin. That's on her.

I've never been a Hillary fan, but I held my nose. So far Trump has been a disaster just as I predicted and would argue Trump himself is engaging in business as usual because of how much he has already backpedaled.

Here's P@tsy claiming to speak for "the american people" instead of just his neighbors in his trailer park......Amazing...LOL
So people from trailer parks are beneath you? Insignificant? To be mocked and ridiculed? How progressive of you...

:dance:

hilary lost and Trump won IResist !!

That's a typical deflection/argument. There's nothing too substantive there. Trump is learning the hard way he can't get everything he wants and that he had no idea the way things worked.

So people from trailer parks are beneath you? Insignificant? To be mocked and ridiculed? How progressive of you...

Not ALL trailer park denizens are stupid.....BUT a lot of stupid Trump ass kissers DO live in trailer parks.

I don't speak for the American people, snowflake. Election results do...

IMG_2927.JPG

:dance:

And yet judges with a left-wing agenda are blocking perfectly legal, perfectly constitutional Executive Orders.

They aren't perfectly legal or constitutional if they were blocked by a federal judge, genius.
Uh...yes they are...dimwit. The Supreme Court will uphold it. Both of them were 100% legal/constitutional. They were only blocked because some judges don't act like judges - they abuse their power while acting like political activists.

You continue to take stupid to unprecedented levels.... :lmao:

With how ineffective Trump is at the moment, the Dems would need to run someone as unpopular and with as much baggage as Hillary for Trump to have another four years.

Not ALL trailer park denizens are stupid.....BUT a lot of stupid Trump ass kissers DO live in trailer parks.
Doh! Uh-oh...looks like the asshole progressive snubs his nose and looks down on people while pretending to be the champion of the little man. You just exposed yourself (something I'm sure you only used to doing on subways). You exploit the less fortunate. The hallmark of you left-wing hatriots.

Forum List

Back