anyone worried about their government checks next month?

There will be no default....The feds are taking in more than enough to meet all their obligations....It's all the spending on worthless fluff, 87,000 new IRS agents, subsidies for money-sucking "green energy" scams, ad nauseum, that won't get their projected budget increases
That’s the thing… I WANT a default. I want our entire system to collapse. It would hopefully be the beginning of a major collapse of the entire American System which would allow us to rebuild it properly.

If they wanted to default they would't of passed a debt limit increase. Try again

Oh and it looks like the only way Xiden believes he can get something done is by massive Dem bailouts....

White House believes massive Dem bailout may be needed to pass debt ceiling compromise​

The demafascist contnue to hold the nation hostage.
MAGA, who is 25 percent of the Republican Party is forcing their spending cuts on the public

Minority rule

MAGA, who is 25 percent of the Republican Party is forcing their spending cuts on the public

Minority rule
They want to claw back unspent Covid money, and cut spending to 2022 levels....yeah just horrible.

The issue is the Demafascsit agenda needs massive spending, to increase inflation, and break the banks...as they have been doing, to complete their war on the working class and make us all dependent...that's why they are willing to default....

Minority rule
Joe and the gang with a near 50/50 split in D,C, ran roughshod with progsclerosis derived legislation and some of it with the help of some of our Republicans who always seem show up to help the far far left. A lot of people paid off and we also seem to e in another endless war paying off whoever.

No, the lazy, good for nothing, wastes of flesh and oxygen can feel safe thst their monthly bowl of gruel will arrive on time next month.

Having said that, I wish I could prionounce otherwise. Unfortunately there is not sufficient spinal rigidity or testosterone in the entirety of the Washington Metro Region to actually get the Republicans to stand firm and allow this default to occur. Instead both sides will cave to the potential ramifications of a default and some last-minute deal will be brokered. Each side will get some minor concessions from the other then down a fortnight claiming major political victory when in actuality both sides lost.
Both sides won't stop "raising the debt ceiling" until we owe $1 Quadrillion dollars and the "ceiling" is touching the moon. When has either side made an attempt to balance the budget? I can't remember a time. It's not their money, so why should they give a crap.

Joe and the gang with a near 50/50 split in D,C, ran roughshod with progsclerosis derived legislation and some of it with the help of some of our Republicans who always seem show up to help the far far left. A lot of people paid off and we also seem to e in another endless war paying off whoever.
Biden was able to pass bipartisan legislation
Something McCarthy is afraid to even attempt

That's a sanctimonious approach.

My grandmother for instance grew up poor and worked hard and has saved quite a nest egg that otherwise would support her nicely. But a recent sharp mental decline means I either have to have her live with me and hire home health when I can't be home, or place her in assisted living memory care. Both of which are very expensive. Without her ss she would go into the red every month more than she already is. When a month ago when she lived alone in her house she was in the green every month between interest, pension and ss.

But just to say "if you aren't like me you fucked up" is a horrible way to approach hundreds of millions of other people all with different situations.
Meh, everyone finds them some sort of a "cross to bear" when looking for excuses.

Can you show ANY legislation from McCarthy that is bipartisan?

I can do it with Biden
that's what i asked you...name it.

His admin has had to use the VP to break more ties in the US Congress in her first year, then any in history...and is currently, only in year three, and is ranked tied for second overall....you have to go back to Dem VP John Calhoun, during the lead up to the Great Dem Civil War for Slaves, to find anyone with more

that's what i asked you...name it.

His admin has had to use the VP to break more ties in the US Congress in her first year, then any in history...and is currently, only in year three, and is ranked tied for second overall....you have to go back to Dem VP John Calhoun, during the lead up to the Great Dem Civil War for Slaves, to find anyone with more
Bipartisan Biden legislation

COVID stimulus
Infrastructure
Gun Control

Where is any attempt by McCarthy for bipartisanship

I have not read the news this morning, I stopped getting the local paper some years ago, and I only watch the local news for weather and sports, I also don't watch the cable news networks....plus I've been busy with work this morning
It was all over the internet this morning, I don't get the newspaper either.

The debt ceiling is a good thing. They need to ask permission for the keys to the liquor cabinet before they go on another binge.

It was all over the internet this morning, I don't get the newspaper either.
about how Xiden is going to have to bailout Dems to try and get them to not default on the debt? Yeah I saw that article....not surprised, they are continuing to hold the nation hostage

White House believes massive Dem bailout may be needed to pass debt ceiling compromise​

The prospect of needing so many votes from within the party has begun to color Biden’s negotiating strategy.

Forum List

Back