Are we better off than we were a year ago ??

So how do you produce more when every American available to work is already working?
By producing more per worker.

Here’s the thing you guys don’t want to admit, the growth in employment during Trump really wasn’t that much. By the time he took office, unemployment was already really low. It just went a little bit lower. That’s why GDP didn’t increase much.

Let’s not forget in 2018 when Fed interest rates went up a bit. The economy started shaking so much that they had to almost immediately pull back. If the economy was so strong, why would have it needed such low interest rates?

Maybe if you on the left quit buying into lies like minority oppression because you think blacks are too stupid to get an ID to vote things would be better. But you don't think things out. You only obey and repeat their bullshit.
I wasn’t referring to minority race, silly. I was referring to minority political party.

Gerrymandering suppresses minority representation. Some states can be pretty 50:50 in terms of population of Rs and Ds, but the state house will heavily tilted towards Rs.

You have a lot of complaints but no solutions…
Let me ask you this…What would happen to wages, home values / rents, job opportunities, quality of public education, quality of healthcare, social services, crime rates…etc etc if you woke up tomorrow to 20-50 million fewer illegal aliens on our soil?
Can you see why we say you are your own worst enemy?
Ray From Cleveland why do you suppose colfax_m is pretending he didn’t see my post above?

>t's a stupid question ...but lets have some fun...
You're right. It's a ridiculous question.

You never asked that question when trump was there. You never mentioned the ridiculous tariffs and the farmers suiciding because of it.
How about doing something about that you jerk.

Oh, I thought it was because you already proved you were full of shit by claiming up to 50 million illegal immigrants.

That and I really don’t care to talk with open misogynists and racists.
Hahaha…got it…suddenly you’re offended and can’t answer a simple question with any logic. Weird how that works huh?
Just get out of your own way Tard.

A year ago the country was locked down from a pandemic and Democracy was under the greatest attack since the Civil War
You are right the attack on democracy began when the censorship and political persecution started. Calling people traitors who challenge an election is not democracy. It is the farthest thing from it.

Last edited:
So you just made up the 50 million part.
Let’s try this scared guy.
“You have a lot of complaints but no solutions…
Let me ask you this…What would happen to wages, home values / rents, job opportunities, quality of public education, quality of healthcare, social services, crime rates…etc etc if you woke up tomorrow to 20-30 million fewer illegal aliens on our soil?
Can you see why we say you are your own worst enemy?”

Let’s try this scared guy.
“You have a lot of complaints but no solutions…
Let me ask you this…What would happen to wages, home values / rents, job opportunities, quality of public education, quality of healthcare, social services, crime rates…etc etc if you woke up tomorrow to 20-30 million fewer illegal aliens on our soil?
Can you see why we say you are your own worst enemy?”
The economy would crash. Especially in a lot of deep red parts of the country.

By producing more per worker.

Here’s the thing you guys don’t want to admit, the growth in employment during Trump really wasn’t that much. By the time he took office, unemployment was already really low. It just went a little bit lower. That’s why GDP didn’t increase much.

Let’s not forget in 2018 when Fed interest rates went up a bit. The economy started shaking so much that they had to almost immediately pull back. If the economy was so strong, why would have it needed such low interest rates?

The economy never "shook" at anytime during the Trump presidency. Consumer confidence at an all time high. Same with small business confidence and corporate confidence. It was one of the best times of our lives until the Wuhan flu. It's easy to lower unemployment rates when they are at 6% or higher, but much less when they are low. There was nothing abnormal about how little the unemployment rate dropped, but again, never in my life have I witnessed so many more jobs than Americans that could do them. Unless Trump gets back in in 2024, we will likely never see that again either.

The economy would crash. Especially in a lot of deep red parts of the country.
I’m certain you have solid proof of that?
Don’t be myopic…Us critical thinkers always tend to look past our nose and think long term…what would happen in the long term to wages, home values / rents, job opportunities, quality of public education, quality of healthcare, social services, crime rates…etc etc?

I wasn’t referring to minority race, silly. I was referring to minority political party.

Gerrymandering suppresses minority representation. Some states can be pretty 50:50 in terms of population of Rs and Ds, but the state house will heavily tilted towards Rs.

Horse shit. Do you think that Democrats don't gerrymander? Quit listening to your lying left-wing media all the time.

The economy never "shook" at anytime during the Trump presidency. Consumer confidence at an all time high. Same with small business confidence and corporate confidence. It was one of the best times of our lives until the Wuhan flu. It's easy to lower unemployment rates when they are at 6% or higher, but much less when they are low. There was nothing abnormal about how little the unemployment rate dropped, but again, never in my life have I witnessed so many more jobs than Americans that could do them. Unless Trump gets back in in 2024, we will likely never see that again either.
It did. Trump was livid. The economy barely budged in 2019. Stock market was flat. GDP growth came in at a weak 2.2%. Bond market was acting up. There was talk of a recession.

Horse shit. Do you think that Democrats don't gerrymander? Quit listening to your lying left-wing media all the time.
Democrats do gerrymander some. Not as much as republicans.

Democratic states have been giving up districting powers to non-partisan commissions. The result is that in many states they’re giving seats to Republicans that they could otherwise control.

But interesting to see your not really arguing against the practice.

I’m certain you have solid proof of that?
Don’t be myopic…Us critical thinkers always tend to look past our nose and think long term…what would happen in the long term to wages, home values / rents, job opportunities, quality of public education, quality of healthcare, social services, crime rates…etc etc?
What happens to the price of ground beef when meat packing plants don’t have illegal immigrants to work there?

What happens to the price of ground beef when meat packing plants don’t have illegal immigrants to work there?
Everything goes up 20%-25%…you want your fellow countrymen to earn more…right?
Instead of $1 for a head of lettuce you’ll pay $1.25. Will that hurt you?

It did. Trump was livid. The economy barely budged in 2019. Stock market was flat. GDP growth came in at a weak 2.2%. Bond market was acting up. There was talk of a recession.

Do you read your own articles that you post? It says right there that Trump was unhappy (not livid) because they raised the interest rates twice earlier during his presidency.

Forum List

Back