Are we better off than we were a year ago ??

It should depending on if this pork bill passes. The CBO scored it at 5 trillion dollars meaning over 3 trillion would be added to our debt. Printing phony money brings down the value of the dollar thus increasing inflation.

You seriously don't know what you are saying.

Debt stems from fiscal policy and is FINANCED by Fed gov selling treasury bonds, not by monetary policy (which includes currency supply) that is set by the Central Bank.

Increasing debt simply means government wrote out more public i-o-u notes with specific interest rates. The danger of increasing debt is that at some point it will bring into question our ability to pay it off and interest rates would have to go up, which will contract economy.

The near term inflationary effects are not from burrowing itself, they are from SPENDING into economy, which increases demand.

7 million more people are employed with much lower unemployment and solid wage growth.
We don't have 3000 people dying from Covid everyday.
Most of population is now vaccinated.

You must not stay up on the news. Dementia has more deaths under him than President Trump. Google it if you like. And keep in mind unlike President Trump, he had three vaccines and advanced therapeutics to work with and we still have more deaths.

The wage growth is short lived and will return to normal once enough workers re-enter the workforce. The only reason for the wage growth was the shortage of workers which Dementia and the Communists created. The question is what good is temporary wage growth when everything costs so much more compared to last year? Workers are no further ahead. If anything, they are behind even with the wage growth.

You seriously don't know what you are saying.

Debt stems from fiscal policy and is FINANCED by Fed gov selling treasury bonds, not by monetary policy (which includes currency supply) that is set by the Central Bank.

Increasing debt simply means government wrote out more public i-o-u notes with specific interest rates. The danger of increasing debt is that at some point it will bring into question our ability to pay it off and interest rates would have to go up, which will contract economy.

The near term inflationary effects are not from burrowing itself, they are from SPENDING into economy, which increases demand.

They still need to print money. Don't you remember what happened last time? More funny money around than you could shake a stick at, and I hate dealing with that shit. The bills stick together and difficult to separate. It still increases inflation no matter how you look at it because the funny money devalues the US dollar.

You must not stay up on the news. Dementia has more deaths under him than President Trump. Google it if you like.
What a stupid fucking comment. The question is are we better off now than a year ago when it comes to people dying from Covid-19 and plain answer is OF COURSE we are better off, last year around this time 3000 people were dying daily.

Confirmed-COVID-19-related-deaths-in-the-US_v03_dap_1639178977749_hpEmbed_1x1_608.jpg

What a stupid fucking comment. The question is are we better off now than a year ago when it comes to people dying from Covid-19 and plain answer is OF COURSE we are better off.

Confirmed-COVID-19-related-deaths-in-the-US_v03_dap_1639178977749_hpEmbed_1x1_608.jpg

Need more sources, let me know. There are dozens of them.

7 million more people are employed with much lower unemployment and solid wage growth.
We don't have 3000 people dying from Covid everyday.
Most of population is now vaccinated.
So trump gets credit for the vaccine right?

what’s xiden done? 50 years of useless

By a simple order.

Those are individual benefits, and you are right Biden's admin did expand them, but not participation level.

Full Data goes only to Sep 2021, but there are 2 million less people on food stamps compared to Sep 2020.

Those are individual benefits, and you are right Biden's admin did expand them, but not participation level.

Full Data goes only to Sep 2021, but there are 2 million less people on food stamps compared to Sep 2020.

But he's still handing out goodies is the point. We can't do that anymore if we want to get people to work. Extra unemployment, child tax credits, more food stamps. I mean where does it end? All this vote buying is breaking this country in more ways than one. Now he wants to hire 83,000 additional IRS agents? How do government workers usually vote?

boot trump? Nope, he was president. You had to cheat to remove him. No boots were used. illegal ballots were. It's ok, we know you all hated the fact you lost. sore fking losers like you stand out like bad gas.

If you have evidence of voter fraud, produce it or shut up. To this point all of trumps audits and lackeys have failed to convince the SC.

I never lost, you did. Suck eggs.

If you have evidence of voter fraud, produce it or shut up. To this point all of trumps audits and lackeys have failed to convince the SC.

I never lost, you did. Suck eggs.

That's because the Supreme Court only hears and rules on constitutional issues, not elections. The only reason they got involved with Gore was because a Florida federal judge was legislating from the bench.

Need more sources, let me know. There are dozens of them.
Dumbass, do you have eyes? Do you see the deaths graph? What are you refuting?

They still need to print money. Don't you remember what happened last time? More funny money around than you could shake a stick at, and I hate dealing with that shit. The bills stick together and difficult to separate. It still increases inflation no matter how you look at it because the funny money devalues the US dollar.
...I've just explained to you why what you are saying is nonsense.

NO, they don't need to print more money to spend on fiscal policy side. It's financed by bonds.

Central bank "prints money" and one of their priorities is to keep inflation in check.

Dollar HAS NOT weakened vs other currencies and in fact has been getting stronger throughout 2021.

So you're saying all major news sources are wrong and this graph you got from Goggle images is right?
Dummy, they are not contradictory to each other. You just have seriously bad understanding of what you are talking about and how it addresses what you quote.

Dummy, they are not contradictory to each other. You just have seriously bad understanding of what you are talking about and how it addresses what you quote.

My quote is more people died of covid under Dementia than Trump. I stand by that quote and provided multiple reliable sources to my claim. What's your problem with that? Can't admit when you are wrong? Not that it would surprise me for a leftist.

My quote is more people died of covid under Dementia than Trump.
Your quote is factually wrong, but more importantly THAT WASN'T WHAT YOU WERE RESPONDING TO.

The statement I made was that there are less people now dying from Covid than last year. The covid deaths graph clearly shows that and is not contradicted by anything in your links.

Your quote is factually wrong, but more importantly THAT WASN'T WHAT YOU WERE RESPONDING TO.

The statement I made was that there are less people now dying from Covid than last year. The covid deaths graph clearly shows that and is not contradicted by anything in your links.

God you liberals are something. I make a claim, post multiple reliable sources to support my claim, and it doesn't get through that brainwashing you've undergone. It's like watching that guy on stage with a hypnotist that makes him cluck like a chicken, and when he snaps out of it, doesn't remember a thing. What is with you people where you can never admit you were wrong? It's like dealing with a six year old.

Demand is only part of it. We now have an entire anti-energy administration in charge of the country and the investors totally understand that. They preached anti-energy when campaigning and once in, showed investors they weren't just talking the talk.

facepalm.jpg

It was not "part of it" it was ALL OF IT. It was TRUMP's administration in 2020, not Bidens.

People stoppped driving, gasoline inventories filled up and nobody wanted to buy crude to make more. Thats how you get $1.80 gasoline price. To think THAT THIS is the proper market state and a good point of comparison is straight idotic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back