Are You Happy To Pay Current Prices For Goods & Services?

Did someone drop you on your head and you lost your 2020 memories?

That had nothing to do with Trump, that had to do with Joe's buddies in China. Prior to them sending us their virus the US had a million more jobs than Americans who could work them. But I know how Communists always try to pin shit a Republican isn't responsible on him or her. Leftists like you are born liars. If you weren't, you'd be a Republican.

FYI- diesel was $3.11 a gallon under Trump, before Covid lockdowns, NOT $2.00 a gallon..?

I said gasoline, not diesel. Since the mandated lower sulfur regulations that began under GW, diesel went higher than gasoline and stayed that way. But go outside and take a deep breath. Can't you smell the difference? :eusa_shhh:

Prior to that diesel was about a buck a gallon less than gasoline, but we let the environmentalists take money from the public to solve a problem that can never be solved. It's just that most people are too stupid to realize it. We've been trying to make envriokooks happy for over a half a century, and they are more pissed today than when they started back then.

That had nothing to do with Trump, that had to do with Joe's buddies in China.

You still don't sound sane.

Trump had nothing to do with historic economic problems going on in his last year in office but it's somehow Bidens responsibility even before he ever steps into WH and has to deal with all the after effects?

You sound like a braindead partisan tool.

Biden has nothing to do with the current economy, just as he had nothing to do with the gains in 2021 that the Dems told us were because he was in office.

Bush had little or nothing to do with the economy in 2008, but you left wing nuts still blamed him, so I guess you are getting petty political payback and the elections are going to be rough because Americans tend to vote their wallets and blame Presidents, just like in 2008.
I disagree concerning GW; he was told to enforce Lenders not handing out money like free candy and he did nothing to stop it.

You still don't sound sane.

You sound like a silly tool.

Trump had nothing to do with historic economic problems going on in his last year in office but Biden who had to deal with all the after effects

Unlike Trump, Dementia took office with two Trump vaccines and a third one only weeks after taking office. In spite of that, there were more US covid deaths under him with those vaccines than under Trump with nothing.

The economy was looking better thanks to the vaccines, people were hopeful. Then the Communists decided they would pay people more money not to work than work. That led to a labor shortage which eventually led to our supply chain shortage we are still suffering with today.

Trump refused to sign that bill right up until he left office for that reason. He wanted people back at work. The Communists only want more government dependent people. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

I just paid $140 for a new wallet. I wore out the one I bought for $65 35 years ago. I don't expect to buy another wallet "fo ah dah".

SNAP used to cover 70 percent of family food costs. They've raised it to cover 100 percent, so it's no longer "supplemental" but complete.
I know someone who JUST went on it, and she’s now buying more expensive food than I can afford for myself! Her family of five - three pre-schoolers, including a one year-old, who eat like birds - and they are getting $1000 a month, tax-free. Plus Medicaid. Plus all sorts of other things, including rent assistance and free cell phone service.

No wonder her husband doesn’t want to work. They're getting the equivalent of a $50,000 a year job.

Did someone drop you on your head and you lost your 2020 memories?

No major economic problems...except a historic recession? You sound out of your mind.
A short-lived recession due to the Communists unleashing their virus on the world. Before that, we were in economic boom times - retirement funds going up, lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, and real wages among the lower earners going up for the first time in decades. Plus, we kept the illegals waiting in Mexico, and we were energy independent.

Biden destroyed all that in 18 months.

Unlike Trump, Dementia took office with two Trump vaccines and a third one only weeks after taking office. In spite of that, there were more US covid deaths under him with those vaccines than under Trump with nothing.

The economy was looking better thanks to the vaccines, people were hopeful. Then the Communists decided they would pay people more money not to work than work. That led to a labor shortage which eventually led to our supply chain shortage we are still suffering with today.

Trump refused to sign that bill right up until he left office for that reason. He wanted people back at work. The Communists only want more government dependent people. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

I really don't get how you can constantly post blatant partisan bullshit like this and then look yourself in the mirror. I guess if takes certain amount of intelligence to have shame.

Trump IN FACT signed unemployment benefits extensions along with trillions of other Covid stimulus.

I really don't get how you can constantly post blatant partisan bullshit like this and then look yourself in the mirror. I guess if takes certain amount of intelligence to have shame.

Trump IN FACT signed unemployment benefits extensions along with trillions of other Covid stimulus.

Yes he did when we were first hit with it, people too sick to work, and businesses temporarily closing down. We had no idea WTF this was and people needed to support themselves somehow.

As always with you leftists, it's

apple: orange.jpeg

A short-lived recession due to the Communists unleashing their virus on the world. Before that, we were in economic boom times - retirement funds going up, lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, and real wages among the lower earners going up for the first time in decades. Plus, we kept the illegals waiting in Mexico, and we were energy independent.

Biden destroyed all that in 18 months.

Actually much less than that. He destroyed everything in less than 9 months.

Yes he did when we were first hit with it, people too sick to work, and businesses temporarily closing down. We had no idea WTF this was and people needed to support themselves somehow.

As always with you leftists, it's

View attachment 641950

You said he didn't because it was bad and only Biden would do it.

Now you admit he did in fact do it...and it was all good and trillions of stimulus signed by Trump had absolutely nothing to do with Covid after effects we are dealing with now.

You sound like a fool. Is blind partisanship really more important to you than not shitting yourself publicly like this?

You said he didn't because it was bad and only Biden would do it.

Now you admit he did in fact do it...and it was all good and trillions of stimulus signed by Trump had absolutely nothing to do with Covid after effects we are dealing with now.

You sound like a fool. Is blind partisanship really more important to you than not shitting yourself publicly like this?

No, I didn't say that. I said the last bill they put forward, not when covid hit because Dementia wasn't even thinking about running at the time. Trump refused to sign it. Dementia signed it when the economy started to move in a positive direction. Trump signed an unemployment addition when things were going downhill because of covid.

No, I didn't say that. I said the last bill they put forward, not when covid hit because Dementia wasn't even thinking about running at the time. Trump refused to sign it. Dementia signed it when the economy started to move in a positive direction. Trump signed an unemployment addition when things were going downhill because of covid.

Last bill? Why in the world would you think that only last bill counts?

Oh yeah that's right, because Trump signed not-last bills of trillions in stimulus spending and you would rather pretend it doesn't exist than have to admit that Trump had something to do with after effects.

Last edited:
Why would I make it up and what makes you think I did?

Ummmm….because it makes no sense

Why would someone sell a $30,000 automobile because they have to pay an extra $100 to register it?

Why would someone sell a car that uses very little gas at a time gas costs $4.50 a gallon?

Ummmm….because it makes no sense

Why would someone sell a $30,000 automobile because they have to pay an extra $100 to register it?

Why would someone sell a car that uses very little gas at a time gas costs $4.50 a gallon?

Actually it's a used car and probably has over 80,000 miles on it. It's called sticker shock. Like I said, if they did the same with payroll taxes people would be outraged writing a check for those taxes every quarter. Probably not so much Medicare and local taxes, but FICA and SS would be sucker punch to the head.

Actually it's a used car and probably has over 80,000 miles on it. It's called sticker shock. Like I said, if they did the same with payroll taxes people would be outraged writing a check for those taxes every quarter. Probably not so much Medicare and local taxes, but FICA and SS would be sucker punch to the head.

No sticker shocks when buying another car nowadays.

True story :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back