Arizona's presidential electors being harassed, urged not to cast vote for Trump

Cut the crap.....But for Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, Clinton LOSES the popular vote.
Don't go telling USMB three cities determine the so called will of the people.
IN fact it was not until California votes were tabulated did Clinton gain the lead in the Popular vote.
And THAT is why the Electoral College exists. Too keep one state or more appropriately a few large cities from beiing the sole determining factor by which candidate becomes the next POTUS
She's currently up over 1.3 million votes. Spin it however you want. Trump better not think he has any kind of mandate.

306-232 is a fairly good mandate
It would be if more people had voted for him than his opponent. Instead it's a black eye.

It is, because they are the votes that matter.

can you name one election where the loser of the Electoral Vote lost to the winner of the Popular vote?
^ deflection
^fact

This is why the Founders set up the Electoral College...

To PREVENT 3-4 states, actually cities in this example, from deciding the presidency.

It's fitting that Democrats are urging those in / with power to ignore the will of the people

Russian Hacker votes?
Grasping at straws?

Here's Why It's Almost Impossible to Hack the Election

The will of the People was to elect Hillary Clinton.
Cut the crap.....But for Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, Clinton LOSES the popular vote.
IN fact it was not until California votes were tabulated did Clinton gain the lead in the Popular vote.
And THAT is why the Electoral College exists. Too keep one state or more appropriately a few large cities from beiing the sole determining factor by which candidate becomes the next POTUS
She's currently up over 1.3 million votes. Spin it however you want. Trump better not think he has any kind of mandate.
Subtract the 3 million illegals who voted and she still loses.

LOSERS keep mentioning a Popular vote that had been bloated and skewed by 3 million illegals who voted AND a system that doesn't mean shit.

The Popular Vote means NOTHING, no matter how badly you want it to.

The election Is OVER.
Hillary LOST.
There is nothing to spin - that's a FACT.

The sooner you Snowflakes come yo terms with that the better.
Subtract all the Russian hacker votes and her lead is even bigger.

It would be if more people had voted for him than his opponent. Instead it's a black eye.
It's not a 'black eye' just because Snowflakes throwing a hissy fit say it is.

As Shapiro told rude anti-Trunp protestors who inrerupted his speech:

'Donald Trump doesn't care about your protest. Donald Trump is somewhere in Trump Towers eating a steak and bathing in your salty tears.' :p

Like a child allowed to throw its fit on the floor in he middle of Wal Mart - the rest of us will go about our business, ignoring you, and when you've gotten your hissy fit out of your system you can come join the rest of us who have accepted Trump's win and are going about our lives.

It's fitting that Democrats are urging those in / with power to ignore the will of the people

Sour grape much....

Subtract the 3 million illegals who voted and she still loses.

LOSERS keep mentioning a Popular vote that had been bloated and skewed by 3 million illegals who voted AND a system that doesn't mean shit.

The Popular Vote means NOTHING, no matter how badly you want it to.

The election Is OVER.
Hillary LOST.
There is nothing to spin - that's a FACT.

The sooner you Snowflakes come yo terms with that the better.
Subtract all the Russian hacker votes and her lead is even bigger.
Does someone pay you to post such vapidity?

And we have over 3 million illegals that voted so she has NO lead at all.

And we have Russian hackers who added about 8 million votes to Trump's total so it's even bigger than you fear

And we have Russian hackers who added about 8 million votes to Trump's total so it's even bigger than you fear
Provide a shred of evidence or even a valid site that makes any such claim.

Provide a shred of evidence or even a valid site that makes any such claim.
You first

It is, because they are the votes that matter.

can you name one election where the loser of the Electoral Vote lost to the winner of the Popular vote?
^ deflection
^fact

This is why the Founders set up the Electoral College...

To PREVENT 3-4 states, actually cities in this example, from deciding the presidency.

Here is an article from today that shows how the Electoral College doesn't do exactly what you think it does.

Two of the most prominent arguments for the electoral college are completely wrong

You're such a liar...

Thanks for the email link, here's what I sent:

As a lifelong 40+ year resident of Alaska, I would like to politely remind you that I have different ideals, desires, and needs from someone who lives in a big city, nor do I have any desire to be ruled by them. For any whom are feeling pressure from the barrage of anti-Trump supporters, I ask that you consider the reality that defying the vote of your state’s voted choice is essentially allowing large cities to dictate the will of the entire country, regardless of the actual residents in said smaller states, like my own, have voted for. I do not need New York to tell me what size soda I am allowed to purchase, I do not need San Francisco to tell me how to live my life, and I certainly do not need either left nor right to dictate to me how I am allowed to vote. Alaska as a whole is very much different from the lower 48. The simplest example here, despite living a mere 30 miles from the largest city in the state, I actually have moose, bears, fox, and wolves in my back yard on a regular basis. Obviously the lifestyle and needs of a person in a big city are not going to reflect my genuine reality; my lifestyle, my needs, my social/cultural surrounding. The needs, lifestyle, and wishes of those in a few big cities of the lower 48 do not at all reflect my actual life, thus why my state votes differently from San Francisco.

You might be pressured to believe that all red states are racist, as that seems to be the going theme, but let me assure you that Alaska is nothing of the sort. In fact, a recent study found that our neighborhood of Mountain View, Anchorage was the most diverse in the entire nation. The children in our public schools speak 100 separate languages, in fact, in January 2015 our state passed a bill that declares 20 official languages of the state. I ask that you do not allow the misconceptions of racism to go unchallenged, respect the truth instead of partisan propaganda – and I do encourage you to search the internet for the above claims, you will find they are very much true. I would note that a good portion of Alaskan’s are actually independents, we are not partisan players nor do we wish to be (note our third party voting habits for proof of that.)

Alaska fought long and hard, from 1920 until 1959, in order to gain statehood and prevent the exploitation of our state’s resources, please do not make us regret that long fight by abruptly changing the rules and allowing our voices to be silenced by the fiat dictatorship of large cities that are not reflective of our needs, lifestyles, nor desires.

Thank you for your time and consideration, I appreciate and respect the role you serve in our electoral process.

I thought you muppets liked the idea of the electors, and not the voters,

electing the President.
The electoral vote for who the people chose in their state. You can hate the results, but it wont change a thing. Libtards are fascists and they lost. Now they can suck each others dicks for comfort

Hey, you may have got something correct, that's amazing; however, can the results be changed? Yes they can!

A million more votes have gone to HRC and Trump stands to be elected in December. The Electors have the final say, and there is a real possibility some of these Electors, though chosen by the Establishment Republican Party, will put our country first. We've seen this play before, and a second act by the neo cons is the last thing we need.

It will take real courage (for they are sure to have a target put on their collective backs) if they do so and HRC is awarded the prize. Karma for 2000 when hanging chads and a single vote in the Supreme Court put Dick Cheney and the neo cons into power.

Lololol, keep your hope a up, so.w n entro the vote comes, I can see you cry and run to your safe space. You are about to be triggered!

I thought you muppets liked the idea of the electors, and not the voters,

electing the President.
The electoral vote for who the people chose in their state. You can hate the results, but it wont change a thing. Libtards are fascists and they lost. Now they can suck each others dicks for comfort

Hey, you may have got something correct, that's amazing; however, can the results be changed? Yes they can!

A million more votes have gone to HRC and Trump stands to be elected in December. The Electors have the final say, and there is a real possibility some of these Electors, though chosen by the Establishment Republican Party, will put our country first. We've seen this play before, and a second act by the neo cons is the last thing we need.

It will take real courage (for they are sure to have a target put on their collective backs) if they do so and HRC is awarded the prize. Karma for 2000 when hanging chads and a single vote in the Supreme Court put Dick Cheney and the neo cons into power.

th

You really don't need to advertise how dumb you are, it's common knowledge to regulars.

You're claiming there is an actual path for Hillary to replace Trump as president elect, and you a have the nerve to call me dumb.

YOU believe that approximately 40, not 5, not 10, but 40 'faithless electors', which is about what it would take to give her the lead, are going to go against state laws etc to put Hillary in the WH, and you call ME dumb?

She doesn't have a chance in hell, and anyone that thinks so is smoking crack

Yes liberals are that delusional. They really live in the land of safe spaces, butts ex, trigger warning and play Doh
I had no idea how awesome Trumps win would be. This is better than any Christmas, birthday, or election Ive ever seen. The liberals deluding themselves, making asses out of themselves, losing every govenrment position, and still have zero clue. As a pub Trump is already just behind Lincoln, just from the pain and fear of fucking libtards....its beyond glorious,

:blahblah:

Link?

Forum List

Back