Benghazi terrorist captured

That's inconsequential. Why are you concerned about that? You think he's entitled to our court system and constitutional rights?

The lives of our special forces are not inconsequential.

I absolutely believe he deserves his day in court and if found guilty, he should face the maximum penalty, which of course I hope is a death sentence.

He is at war against my country. Tell me why he is entitled to the same rights as me.

He is accused of committing a crime. Was he captured on a battlefield, during a battle?

That's inconsequential. Why are you concerned about that? You think he's entitled to our court system and constitutional rights?

I absolutely believe he deserves his day in court and if found guilty, he should face the maximum penalty, which of course I hope is a death sentence.

He is at war against my country. Tell me why he is entitled to the same rights as me.

That would make him a prisoner of war. And since we're no longer in any war in Libya, he'd then be entitled to be freed.

So....

If Obama brings him to US soil, under a civilian court, where discovery and media and open trail will EXPOSE ALL THE BENGHAZI TRUTH......Republicans will call him a pansy and say he is treating them like US criminals instead of terrorists and be outraged about Miranda rights and lawyers, blah blah blah.

If Obama brings him onto a Navy ship in the middle of nowhere, or Gitmo, or a secret base, and has a military trial that is shrouded in secrecy or classified........the Republicans wills say he didnt' want to bring him to US soil because a civilian trial would have exposed the Benghazi TRUTH that they've been trying to get to.

SO.....yeah, cant win. Unless of course you are a real American who supports his president, and is happy our military brought down this terrorist. That's a win. But if you are a partisan RW hack, yeah, you have other concerns.

The ENTIRE world is at war against the US.

The US has financed the Palestinian Holocaust since 1949. It invaded Iraq for the hell of it in 1990.

For fucks sake, it is at war against Americans : 2,400,000 inmates, the Davidians massacre, the war on drugs, rtc.

The US has financed the Palestinian Holocaust since 1949. It invaded Iraq for the hell of it in 1990.

For fucks sake, it is at war against Americans : 2,400,000 inmates, the Davidians massacre, the war on drugs, rtc.

Maybe you should lay off the crack...

That would make him a prisoner of war. And since we're no longer in any war in Libya, he'd then be entitled to be freed.

Beat me to it. The RW'ers are pissed about him getting these trial rights. Well, we aren't at war with Libya, you're right. So, hes not a POW. So he can only be...a prisoner of a criminal charge.

And, if it was the embassy attack, then wouldn't a crime...on embassy property...be a crime on US property? And thus, he'd get rights...just like an illegal immigrant from Mexico who came into Texas and committed a crime on US soil?

I may be wrong. But that's how embassies work I believe. If you are in an embassy, and commit a crime, you fall under that nation's laws.

ANYWAY....the RW'ers should be thrilled. In an open trial, the truth will come out.

Hey dumbass, Benghazi was 2012 not 2001. :asshole:

Notice how the pathological liar did not link to the Times story, obviously the liar did not want people to see this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/19/w...ghazi-attack-scoffs-at-us.html?pagewanted=all

Mr. Abu Khattala, 41, wearing a red fez and sandals, added his own spin. Contradicting the accounts of many witnesses and the most recent account of the Obama administration, he contended that the attack had grown out of a peaceful protest against a video made in the United States that mocked the Prophet Muhammad and Islam.

HEY SHITHEAD...DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORD "ALSO" MEANS....the SAME CAUSE!!!

OCD MUCH, IDIOT!
NO, :asshole: "ALSO" means .... the same DECLARATION!!!!!
Learn to read, MORON!

Ok dickweed, we'll go with your BS ...as such the SAME DECLARATION is that they were caused by our FOREIGN POLICY, NOT a fucking video.... Trumped again by your own stupidity! :banana2:

The General, like you, was NOT there.

Just so we are clear, YOU are going to believe a Terrorist over the General in charge, who was informed within MINUTES of the unfolding situation by his people on the ground.

The General was in front of Panetta within minutes who was then in font of Obama with minutes.

There was no demonstration ED...why is that so hard fo you to admit.

The General in charge of the Lybia theatre said that there was NO demonstration, and he said it under oath.
Which means Ham was in the US NOT Libya!!!!!

LOL he was in Comm with the folks on the ground Ed you aren't very good at this.

EVERYBODY knew it wasn't the video but you, Susan Rice, and Hillary apparently.

I ask you again, YOU believe a Terrorist over the General in charge of the situation? ....and this makes you all warm and fuzzy?

You are truly quite sick.

He is accused of committing a crime. Was he captured on a battlefield, during a battle?

Comrade, was the attack in Benghazi a criminal act? Is the United States an authorized law enforcement agency in Libya? I mean, IF this is a criminal act, do we have jurisdiction in a foreign land? You think the government appointed and paid for lawyer might catch on to the lack of legal authority?

I mean, if it's an act of war, a terrorist attack, of course we have jurisdiction, but last I checked, Libya operates under their own legal system.

Comrade, was the attack in Benghazi a criminal act? Is the United States an authorized law enforcement agency in Libya? I mean, IF this is a criminal act, do we have jurisdiction in a foreign land? You think the government appointed and paid for lawyer might catch on to the lack of legal authority?

I mean, if it's an act of war, a terrorist attack, of course we have jurisdiction, but last I checked, Libya operates under their own legal system.

Awe how cute Patron, maybe you should start a petition to have President Obama impeached over taking him prisoner and trying him in federal court.

Awe how cute Patron, maybe you should start a petition to have President Obama impeached over taking him prisoner and trying him in federal court.

Granted that Obama is dumb as a fucking dog turd, but we have every right to nab this guy - Obama is just too fucking stupid to grasp that Gitmo is where the terrorists go.

Oh, and let's impeach the little turd on interstate extortion - since there is irrefutable proof of his guilt. That statute in in my sig.

We have jurisdiction and legal authority when the host country gives it to us. If Libya says they recognize the right of the US to charge someone in their country with a US crime and agrees to automatic extradition, it's a done deal that adheres to international law.

We have jurisdiction and legal authority when the host country gives it to us. If Libya says they recognize the right of the US to charge someone in their country with a US crime and agrees to automatic extradition, it's a done deal that adheres to international law.

Who's in charge of Libya, and what government is in place there?:eusa_whistle:

don't catch the guy the RW's are screaming from the rooftops, catch the guy the RW's jump from the roof to the street and scream louder.. mention the tape and Obama paid the guy to say what he told him to say, bring the guy to trial and the RW's squeak like an old gate about the kind of trial ... bla bla bla

notice a pattern here?

Granted that Obama is dumb as a fucking dog turd, but we have every right to nab this guy - Obama is just too fucking stupid to grasp that Gitmo is where the terrorists go.

Really?

Why?

Maybe you should lay off the crack...

I Loves the crack

th

don't catch the guy the RW's are screaming from the rooftops, catch the guy the RW's jump from the roof to the street and scream louder.. mention the tape and Obama paid the guy to say what he told him to say, bring the guy to trial and the RW's squeak like an old gate about the kind of trial ... bla bla bla

notice a pattern here?

Comrade, we are glad he was caught - we just wish that moron Obama were competent enough to treat him as his is, a terrorist.

Obama will handle this just as well as he did the withdrawal from Iraq.

Forum List

Back