Biden addresses nation on Marine deaths.

Wow. That was pathetic. I'm engaged, really. I've been talking to people all day. Beau had cancer. He was a lawyer in the military for half a year, so you know, I know how people feel. The airlift was awesome. Even with all the shit going on we managed to get some more out yesterday. All the generals told me it was a good idea to abandon our heavily fortified Bagram airfield in favor of a public airport. All the generals told me we should finish pulling out and then figure out how to get the the Americans I stranded in a Taliban state. I have an important meeting - gotta go.

He lied. That wasn't his only two choices. Ya know why? He withdrew and sent in another 6000 troops.

He ignored his military advisors and intel agencies at every turn. Stop trying to spin this turd.

Biden owns this 100%
Keep telling these local Dems the truth, nobody believes their lies and feeble attempts to defend Biden's incompetence.

He lied. That wasn't his only two choices. Ya know why? He withdrew and sent in another 6000 troops.

He ignored his military advisors and intel agencies at every turn. Stop trying to spin this turd.

Biden owns this 100%
I don’t disagree. Biden does own this dumpster fire of a withdrawal. It is on his watch, he is responsible. That does not mean I disagree with the withdrawal of forces. There were only two choices stay or leave. Biden made the choice to leave. The decision was his. The chaos that is ensuing would have occurred whether we left now or 20 years from now, but it is on his watch. He owns it.

The Afghans, for the most part, never gave a crap about democracy or the western way of life. The Afghan government was corrupt to the core. The question is whether it would have been better to have stayed and fought for a people that wanted nothing to do with us. Well, I don‘t think so, but that will be debated for years to come.

117342492_3176107799093466_6427744750089595244_n.jpg

Wow. That was pathetic. I'm engaged, really. I've been talking to people all day. Beau had cancer. He was a lawyer in the military for half a year, so you know, I know how people feel. The airlift was awesome. Even with all the shit going on we managed to get some more out yesterday. All the generals told me it was a good idea to abandon our heavily fortified Bagram airfield in favor of a public airport. All the generals told me we should finish pulling out and then figure out how to get the the Americans I stranded in a Taliban state. I have an important meeting - gotta go.

This is some lame shit invoking Beau and Kosovo!
It doesn't even come close to the Kabul slaughterhouse this bonehead has created.

Biden owns this 100%

Except he never withdrew...

Forces in Afghanistan never got below the 2500 that were in there when he took office. He even extended Trump's deadline for withdraw from May to August to give American civilians more time to get out.

But the Taliban was going to retake the country, no matter what.

Forum List

Back