Biden and the high price of living

Literally I just bought 52 Oz of milk for $4 . I payed $4 a gallon for gas, because of Biden. I didn't vote for this person. He, and you that vote for this drek: YOU are doing this, YOU are hurting all of US.

Quit complaining. The Democrat's economic agenda is bringing we poor folks up to par with the rich folks.

You don't think rich people pay $1.20 for milk, do you? No, they're rich. They pay $4 and sometimes $5 for milk. You don't think rich people pay $20,000 for a car, do you? No, they pay $80,000 for a car.

And why? Because they're rich.

Now stop complaining and enjoy spending money like the rich people do. :04:

1626613187322.png

Literally I just bought 52 Oz of milk for $4 . I payed $4 a gallon for gas, because of Biden. I didn't vote for this person. He, and you that vote for this drek: YOU are doing this, YOU are hurting all of US.
Ooooooh. How sad. The first time you've had to pay the real price of a commodity. The subsidies aren't earning comrade? My heart bleeds for you.

The price of oil is not set by Biden and you know it. Cut the bloody lies.
If it falls you won't forget to praise him for that also will you?
I hope it goes to $8 a gallon like Australia. See hoe goid you are then big mouth.

Quit complaining. The Democrat's economic agenda is bringing we poor folks up to par with the rich folks.

You don't think rich people pay $1.20 for milk, do you? No, they're rich. They pay $4 and sometimes $5 for milk. You don't think rich people pay $20,000 for a car, do you? No, they pay $80,000 for a car.

And why? Because they're rich.

Now stop complaining and enjoy spending money like the rich people do. :04:
Ok, People I didn't elect doing stuff I never wanted against my will that will probably hurt me. Umm, sounds dubious.

Ooooooh. How sad. The first time you've had to pay the real price of a commodity. The subsidies aren't earning comrade? My heart bleeds for you.

I hope it goes to $8 a gallon like Australia. See hoe goid you are then big mouth.
1646633109378.png

:itsok:

1646633635942.png

All of the economic suffering we are experiencing is intentional and is a most despicable form of low intensity warfare. That's right, Mary—own own government has declared war against us. The people running the show, both the American show and the global, planetwide one, are zealous cultists who are also orders of magnitude more fanatical than any suicide bomber or snake handling Christian. These people will stop at nothing to realize their plan to reduce what they believe to be manmade global warming, which includes mass mega murder of as much of the world's human population as is necessary.

From what I understand we could be facing real no-shit famine across America in the near future. If that happens, we can be certain it is all according to the plans of the high priests and priestesses of the global warming/Green New Deal cult. These crazy global warming bastards actually believe that the world's armies should declare war on all world governments in order to save the planet. Problem is these maniacs are super extra ultra-wealthy and hold almost all of the cards. For all intents and purposes they plan to murder a great many of us lowly unwashed masses. Their plan has been in the works for ages and only now have the faces of the enemy been revealed. About all that's left for us to do is to become as self-reliant as possible and prepare for the absolute midnight nightmare worse case scenarios.

What are you dyslexic? I would rather the sentence read, "Get yourself a tit, dummy"...
I'm not dislexic. Youre trying to be clever but youre not.
You normally call it a pacifier. It is in fact a dummy tit.

You don't have enough smarts to attempt humour.

Give it up Bob.
Return to your bible and see if you can repeat an immaculate conception.

Forum List

Back