🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden on Gun Control

I would put it to a vote of the people with our right to free speech and freedom of the press attached all on the same ballot and see how that went...how would you vote?...I would vote to keep all legal...you?

What an absurd question.

Is it?

If you had the choice to repeal the second Amendment would you?

No

Why not?

That is too broad a subject to fully discuss on the open board. If you are really interested in what I think, then IM me.

No thank you because this is a open discussion and not for private..

What an absurd question.

Is it?

No

Why not?

That is too broad a subject to fully discuss on the open board. If you are really interested in what I think, then IM me.

Broad?

I've always found the 2A to be narrow and succinct.

"shall not be infringed" can't be any clearer and narrower.

Its a constitutional and natural right.
Why do you hate freedom? I wish all you statists were born in another country ibstead of trying to ruin this one.

Using your logic fully automatic weapons would be available and on the shelves at any gun shop. Is that the type of infringement you are talking about? Should fully automatic weapons be on the shelves and available at any gun shop?
Fuck yes

The supreme court and the NRA disagree with you.
And? Neither one must not have ever read the 2nd amendment.

Your crazy is showing.
Ahh you cant read either.

Joe Biden promises to put Beto O'Rourke in charge of gun control efforts

"Joe Biden promises to put Beto O'Rourke in charge of gun control efforts"

That's sure to win him the votes of thousands of gun owners.

Right?

I suppose. Let's just hope they have the bugs and malfunctions in Joe-bot version2020.2 worked out by the general election. :71:

I thought some of these were Deep Fakes, apparently? They are not. These are actual mind glitches in the programming, and the party is still deciding to throw it's entire eggs in that basket? wtf?! :eusa_doh:

Eoin Higgins on Twitter

The mass media will not show this shit, but everyone has a video camera now, and this crap gets out. Just who do they think they are fooling?

20k plus gun laws but more will work. Now. Lol says every statist on the planet.

You whine about the constitution until you agree with the trashing, huh?
You disingenuous moonbats make me sick

Common sense regulation won't effect my gun ownership or use or the ownership and use of any law abiding sane person. I can understand you crazy militia types, with all your conspiracy theory fears being concerned.

You have laws already that the Federal, State and Local agencies refuse to use, so why give you more when LEO will just never enforce them?

Two instances in Florida where LEO failed it duty to enforce laws they had already, so tell us Bully, which new regulations will lower firearm deaths and if they fail to do so what will be your excuse?

Laws against drunk driving don't stop drunk drivers killing people, but they are still worth while.

We already have laws regulating who can and can not buy firearms, so how many more do you need before you realize LEO will never enforce those laws?

I disagree, and we can discuss that in a minute, but for now, are you willing to admit regulation and infringement are not the same?

Regulation, implemented by democrat party politicians, bureaucrats, judges and prosecutors will become infringement....they just won't have to call it infringement.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Funny, I dont see the word "regulate" anywhere.
Weird how people add words to basic english to fit a narrative. And if you call it out you get called a "nutter"
You people are beyond deplorable.

Let be clear and factual anyone that believe more laws will stop another mass shooter need a reality check and why?

Mass shooters like Sandy Hook could just kill their mother and steal the firearms, or the mass shooter in Santa Fe, Texas could steal his father shotguns and open fire.

The mass shooter from Orlando was on a watch list that agencies on the Federal level failed to share with each other and the Parkland shooter should have been denied but failure again on LEO part.

Those that claim we need to have mental health checkups to be added, well show me someone that claim to be sane and that is the one person I say is nuts!

All of us have mental illness.

Yes, for some of us a firearm like a shotgun is as important as our truck we drive and why?

Not for some nostalgic way of thinking but we live in dangerous and harsh areas of the country.

In the end my view is let the State make the choice and if California and majority of it Citizens want strict laws so be it and if Texas does not, so be it but the Federal Government should have little say in it at all...

Common sense regulation won't effect my gun ownership or use or the ownership and use of any law abiding sane person. I can understand you crazy militia types, with all your conspiracy theory fears being concerned.

You have laws already that the Federal, State and Local agencies refuse to use, so why give you more when LEO will just never enforce them?

Two instances in Florida where LEO failed it duty to enforce laws they had already, so tell us Bully, which new regulations will lower firearm deaths and if they fail to do so what will be your excuse?

Laws against drunk driving don't stop drunk drivers killing people, but they are still worth while.

Been almost a century since they tried banning booze, how did that work out?

over 7 million 'assault' weapons in private hands.

how many have been used to kill people?

(hint: according to Mother Jones, less than 50 in about 40 years)

Is that a good reason to ban them?

Technically my pump action shotgun is a assault weapon and more dangerous than the AR-15 especially in close quarters.

Assault weapon - Wikipedia

So if a assault weapon ban were to take place my shotgun would be considered illegal.

Why do I own a shotgun and pump action one?

Simple, living in rural Texas you deal with Coyotes ( four or two legged ) wild boar and packs of wild dogs and to use a single or double barrel shotgun is pointless as can be.

The noise factor alone will scare most wild game and intruders off.

Now some Progressives believe you should call the local authorities or Sheriff department but when your nearest Sheriff could be an hour to two hour from you, well that shotgun is handy along with a good ol'.38 snub nose for close encounters...

So as some claim they are protecting society, well they are not protecting me out here in BFE Texas!

I used to shoot deer from the chair on my back porch. Now it's hogs. I know about rural east Texas. Nobody is gonna ban your 870 or 1100 or what ever you have. Whoever scared you into believing that was going to happen is not your friend. Regulating is not the same as banning. Regulating means the crazy guy down the road who shoots every time he hears a cricket because he thinks black helicopters are landing in his back yard will have a harder time buying guns. I think that is a good idea.

Joe Biden promises to put Beto O'Rourke in charge of gun control efforts

"Joe Biden promises to put Beto O'Rourke in charge of gun control efforts"

That's sure to win him the votes of thousands of gun owners.

Right?

Doesn't sound bad to this gun owner.

We already have laws that allow us to arrest and jail people who use guns illegally....we already have them...so your drunk driving example fails......we don't ban people from drinking, which is what you want to do with guns, we arrest them if they break the law with booze.......

Is it?

No

Why not?

Broad?

Quit quoting half of the pertinent sentence. That is dishonest. Of course, we all know what the part says that you left out.

Been almost a century since they tried banning booze, how did that work out?

over 7 million 'assault' weapons in private hands.

how many have been used to kill people?

(hint: according to Mother Jones, less than 50 in about 40 years)

Is that a good reason to ban them?

Technically my pump action shotgun is a assault weapon and more dangerous than the AR-15 especially in close quarters.

Assault weapon - Wikipedia

So if a assault weapon ban were to take place my shotgun would be considered illegal.

Why do I own a shotgun and pump action one?

Simple, living in rural Texas you deal with Coyotes ( four or two legged ) wild boar and packs of wild dogs and to use a single or double barrel shotgun is pointless as can be.

The noise factor alone will scare most wild game and intruders off.

Now some Progressives believe you should call the local authorities or Sheriff department but when your nearest Sheriff could be an hour to two hour from you, well that shotgun is handy along with a good ol'.38 snub nose for close encounters...

So as some claim they are protecting society, well they are not protecting me out here in BFE Texas!

I used to shoot deer from the chair on my back porch. Now it's hogs. I know about rural east Texas. Nobody is gonna ban your 870 or 1100 or what ever you have. Whoever scared you into believing that was going to happen is not your friend. Regulating is not the same as banning. Regulating means the crazy guy down the road who shoots every time he hears a cricket because he thinks black helicopters are landing in his back yard will have a harder time buying guns. I think that is a good idea.
Yea because so many people do that lol.
You trash conspiracies and then divulge in hyperbole. Lol like for real. Try thinking for once.

We already have laws regulating who can and can not buy firearms, so how many more do you need before you realize LEO will never enforce those laws?

I disagree, and we can discuss that in a minute, but for now, are you willing to admit regulation and infringement are not the same?

They can be, dependent upon application. Regulate is defined as to control, direct or adjust. An example of regulate is for a committee to make rules that control trade in an area.

Infringement is defined as the action of limiting or undermining something. In other words - controlling, directing or adjusting.

You should be telling that to the supreme court. I don't think they agree with you.

Broad?

Quit quoting half of the pertinent sentence. That is dishonest. Of course, we all know what the part says that you left out.
What part that is missing, makes it dishonest? If anything, it backs up his point.

How do you feel about regulation of fully automatic weapons? Aren't they firearms protected from infringment by the constitution too?

How do you feel about regulation of fully automatic weapons?

Fully automatic?

Special license to own.

Semiauto?

no

Where, in the constitution, do you see justification for the difference? They are all the same in the constitution.

Where, in the constitution, do you see justification for the difference?

Illegal to yell 'Fire' in a theater, same reason hate speech is actionable.

Sawed off shotguns are illegal.

Fully automatic weapons need special licenses.

I have no problem with reasonable restrictions.

Banning AK 47s, AR 15s, magazines over 10 rounds?

NOT reasonable

So you admit the whole "shall not be infringed" argument is a bullshit excuse to oppose common sense regulation. Good for you.

oppose common sense regulation.

I don't oppose 'common sense regualtion'.

I just explained that.

banning so called 'assault' weapons is NOT common sense.

Let me know when someone shows up at your house to take your guns.

They can be, dependent upon application. Regulate is defined as to control, direct or adjust. An example of regulate is for a committee to make rules that control trade in an area.

Infringement is defined as the action of limiting or undermining something. In other words - controlling, directing or adjusting.

You should be telling that to the supreme court. I don't think they agree with you.
Yeah bring up a bunch of political activists when reality gets thrown in your face. Lol

Fully automatic?

Special license to own.

Semiauto?

no

Where, in the constitution, do you see justification for the difference? They are all the same in the constitution.

NOT reasonable

So you admit the whole "shall not be infringed" argument is a bullshit excuse to oppose common sense regulation. Good for you.

I just explained that.

Likely won't happen in my lifetime, but, if it does....

the magazines will be empty

What an absurd question.

Is it?

No

Why not?

Broad?

Why I oppose repealing it is a broader subject.

Fully automatic?

Special license to own.

Semiauto?

no

NOT reasonable

I just explained that.

Like this guy?

Forum List

Back