🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden: Vote for Me and I’ll Stop My Leftist Violence

It is Trump fanning the flames
Trump sows division to motivate his shrinking base. Most sane Americans are sick of his brand of shithole politics. It is why Trump’s poll numbers are hemorrhaging. Sorry, Dotard Don but the more you stroke the flames of division the more people see you for the corrupt little man you are.
Most Presidents understand these times call for calming the situation. Busting heads only leads to more protest. We saw that in the 60s.

But Trump lacks basic compassion. All he understands is force

Trump sows division to motivate his shrinking base. Most sane Americans are sick of his brand of shithole politics. It is why Trump’s poll numbers are hemorrhaging. Sorry, Dotard Don but the more you stroke the flames of division the more people see you for the corrupt little man you are.
Poll numbers are hemorrhaging?

You are always clueless.
Here are the latest poll numbers.

You are always clueless.
Here arevthe latest poll numbers.

This is where they tell you polls don’t matter

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

You are always clueless.

But I was just told I was clueless when it came to the latest polls!

Last edited:
The blob is doing nothing about the violence now....except hoping for more.

Is this what you envisioned when you voted to "Make America Great"? Probably not.
Trump is willing to send troops in to stop the violence, the problem is that the DEMOCRAT mayors and governors don't want the US troops.
How about the DC people harassing Rand Paul and his wife? Just like Maxine called for:

Americans do not negotiate with terrorists.

Further, while they democrats certainly fanned the flames regarding the rioting, they don't have the means to stop them.

Is this what you envisioned when you voted to "Make America Great"? Probably not.
Trump is willing to send troops in to stop the violence, the problem is that the DEMOCRAT mayors and governors don't want the US troops.
How about the DC people harassing Rand Paul and his wife? Just like Maxine called for:

Armed troops only make matters worse

READ: - when Trump did do something about the violence I screamed my head off about fascist! Nazism and outrageous over-reach of his power!!! When he doesn't do anything... I will scream - he isn't do anything!!!!

Last edited:

You are always clueless.
Here are the latest poll numbers.

538 is a fucking joke.

Crazy Joe’s RCP avg lead is tanking.

You are always clueless.

But I was just told I was clueless when it came to the latest polls!
You are.

He has offered help. Your Dimwinger leaders of those cities and states have refused.

You own your Dimwinger riots.

That's a lie. A 10-year Federal sentence stops the riots cold.

For your Dimwinger rioter brethren.

For your Dimwinger rioter brethren.

We saw how effective it was in the 60s

He has offered help. Your Dimwinger leaders of those cities and states have refused.

You own your Dimwinger riots.

Meanwhile back in reality, both the mayor of Kenosha and the governor of Wisconsin have asked the blob not to ooze into Kenosha at this time. Yet there he goes into Kenosha.

Forum List

Back