Biden Vows To Shutdown Border If Congress OK's Deal

Yes .. 100% ... it's a loophole for illegals to "legally" get into the United States with a 5-7 year backlog of court hearings.
That is why, they should be stopped at the river, more courts and people to process asylum seekers, but even the asylum seekers need to be processed as to whether they are really eligible for asylum based on facts the seeker has with them, and background check completed. Then, let them into asylum if warranted, but only if warranted. Otherwise, pretty much like you said, and on the public dole, possibly 5-7 like you said. Also, if allowed to stay at all, they need to have some kind of limited work permit before allowed to even spend the night, or they will go into the illegal underground economy, against our laws from the beginning, and that is not a way start toward a home in our country.

Joe should have put the resources to handle the administrative flow at the board, before he opened the floodgates in the first place. The whole thing calls for more border patrol on the ground and more admin personnel working the flow. If they can't keep up, don't let them in at all.

You may have seen my post about filling the Rio Grande with Florida Alligators from the catchments in residential areas and golf courses and posting "No Swimming" Signs at the border. I'm no easy touch and care not for the safety and convenience of those that wish to illegally cross our borders.

The US has never done so and don’t need to start just because a bunch of racist assholes can’t abide the browns.
I'm not in favor of killing them as they try to come across, but I heartily support making the border as airtight as possible...

And flushing your scum off American soil...

1706589808990.png

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

The US has never done so and don’t need to start just because a bunch of racist assholes can’t abide the browns.

Tell me, how many of the 24,000+ Chinese and 22,000+ Russians are brown? To me criminals are criminals, they all deserve the same treatment.

How did the GOP go from a strong, libertarian, patriot such as Reagan was to a weak, docile, submissive party that it is today?

I realize times change but it's incredible just how ineffective and submissive they are. This is where Trump really gets under the skin of his opponents as he won't bend the knee for them and it enrages him that he won't be their subject who dances to their flute.

Texas is lucky they have Abbott. Hell, all of the West is. Most of they are just too uncurious and informed to know it.

Last edited:

Biden said he would use a new emergency authority to handle the border if lawmakers could come together to pass the compromise bill.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden on Friday pressed Congress to embrace a bipartisan Senate deal to pair border enforcement measures with Ukraine aid, but House Speaker Mike Johnson suggested the compromise on border and immigration policy could be “dead on arrival” in his chamber.

The Democratic president said in a statement late Friday that the policies proposed would “be the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country.” He also pledged to use a new emergency authority to “shut down the border” as soon as he could sign it into law.

Biden’s embrace of the deal — and Republican resistance — could become an election-year shift on the politics of immigration. Yet the diminishing prospects for its passage in Congress may have far-reaching consequences for U.S. allies around the globe, especially Ukraine.

Much more at the link below...

BIDEN VOWS TO 'SHUT DOWN' BORDER IF CONGRESS OK'S DEAL

What more does Congress want from President Biden on the border? What do you think?

Biden could shutdown the border right now if he wanted to. Republicans in Congress would be fools to agree to this bill.

Forum List

Back